View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Paid up.

Voted Grid out -- just cause I want to tell people about it's not a melly.

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    thanks all ! reading all the comments and things actually gets me pumped up about producing these. I also need orange dwr and a lime pullover as i passed whatever i had of these in the past to others. I still remember exactly who got my black dwr 3.0 ...i think....

anyway with all the hectic factors of managing a biz during a pandemic, this hoodie production would not have been able to happen without the help of WRG who has also been participating in other behind the scenes freeride systems endeavors keeping our online sales moving during troubled times. Thank you WRG.

So, if a 2013 pullover does not materialize I am going to have to wing it. No big deal. I think I remembered the original iteration being a tad short, so I am thinking of adding possibly 1.25" of length of body to the regular size and give the talls an additional 1.75"

Here are current pullover stats for a size large from the old pattern file:
    Length from neckline (not top of neck fabric/but the neck seam) down back to bottom hem 27.25"
    Arms..center back to end of cuff 35.5"
    pit to pit across front 25.75"

so if I were to go forward with this posts suggested alterations, a regular length large would become 29" and the Large Tall would become 30.75"

I would love to have someone that owns the 2013 pullover of any size try it on and comment about fit to help decide if my suggested changes are warranted...
    What are the measurements for a Medium Tall on the new zips? How much length gets added to the sleeves in the Tall sizes? I'm super stoked on this and I'm hoping for a tall trim fit. I'm basing all of my fit decisions on your Smurf Blue baselayer in Large Tall which fits awesome and your charcoal grey baselayer from last year in Large with fits even better (longer sleeves and body than the blue Large Tall).

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    *****Reminder for everyone please please put your TGR username into the comment section when checking out on the website******
    *****Reminder for everyone please please put your TGR username into the comment section when checking out on the website******
    Getting several orders with no TGR name attached. Thanks!

Ya im one of those dick heads- sent a PM acknowledging this!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Damnit -- sorry WRG.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Top of the page, click on the version you want to order.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Also, remember to select the size you want once you get to the linked page. I very nearly ordered a small, which would have been a problem :-).

All good dudes! Helps me keep track of who is ordering Olive Zips and will help me be sure I have fulfilled all the orders when we go to ship once the product is sewn and in our hands.

Thanks!! Scroll up. The poll is at the top of every page of the thread.
    I was using the metro interface. Once I switched to “full site” the poll appeared.

All good dudes! Helps me keep track of who is ordering Olive Zips and will help me be sure I have fulfilled all the orders when we go to ship once the product is sewn and in our hands.
    speaking of olive zips, I originally posted that was my preference for the size S I ordered, but was ok with a sand. I never noticed that in your list you had me down as sand (and not olive) until it came time to order. So I followed the instructions and ordered the sand as you said not to order olive unless you were on the list as olive. That said, if it turns out that I can get the size small in olive and not sand, that would still be my preference.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hey WRG, unfortunately I need to change my request (placing order shortly). I had said Olive M Tall and Lime M Tall. I need to drop the Lime. Will place order for Olive. Also after talking with others, I think I need an M not M Tall. Just want to make sure you guys can plan.

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Hey WRG, unfortunately I need to change my request (placing order shortly). I had said Olive M Tall and Lime M Tall. I need to drop the Lime. Will place order for Olive. Also after talking with others, I think I need an M not M Tall. Just want to make sure you guys can plan.
    No problem man! Thanks for checking with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayCole View Post
    What are the measurements for a Medium Tall on the new zips? How much length gets added to the sleeves in the Tall sizes? I'm super stoked on this and I'm hoping for a tall trim fit. I'm basing all of my fit decisions on your Smurf Blue baselayer in Large Tall which fits awesome and your charcoal grey baselayer from last year in Large with fits even better (longer sleeves and body than the blue Large Tall).
    i wont have this til maybe early next week , i will post up all sizing in Post #1 OP
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Paid up.

Thanks gents!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

i'm all paid up, thanks micol and WRG

I missed the list, but went straight to the site, M lime zip, and M orange zip. Paid, and username in the comments.

Thanks M & W.

Paid up. Missed out of on the Olive Zip Medium, so ordered a Lime Zip Medium. Thanks boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I missed the list, but went straight to the site, LT lime zip, and LT orange zip. Paid, and username in the comments.

Thanks M & W.

Hey Mags, so we have had a good amount of the orders come in, but still missing many from people who were on the list. Please grab your selections and check out so we can get the ball rolling on production.

THANKS!!

*****Pre-sale cut off time is 12 Noon MST this Monday 11/16*****

You must have your orders in before then as we will be taking the items down from the website at that time so we can move into the production phase. Thanks!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-13-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Paid up. Thanks all!

Thanks everybody !
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Paid and thank you guys again for running this,,,,,,
    always forward but never straight

Ok, everyone starting to get some PMs about how to order etc so I am reposting the links again here. All the pertinent info is also on Page 1 Post 1 from MiCol.

****THE PRE-SALE ENDS AT NOON MST ON MONDAY 11/16*****

-- We do have enough extra fabric for late orders/extra orders/people who never made the list, but only in the colors Orange, Sand, Lime.....see below about Olive

--We cannot produce an Orange pullover because the fabric does not have enough stretch.

--Due to some fabric constraints we have had to pull the Olive Pullover completely. Sorry about that. We just could not secure enough fabric to make the Zip version and the Pullover version.

****Due to limited quantities of Olive fabric please please only order an Olive Zip if you requested an Olive Zip earlier and are accounted for in the master list!!! Stick to your requested quantities and sizes!****

We do have some flexibility in the quantities available in the other three colors however.

****Do NOT use any discount codes!!!! These are priced with a discount already included for our trusted Maggots and longtime supporters!!!*****

Here are the links to order. Have at it Mags!!

Orange Zip
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...ght-zip-hoodie

Sand Zip
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...and-zip-hoodie

Olive Zip
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...mag-zip-hoodie

Lime Zip
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...ime-zip-hoodie

Sand Pullover
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...ullover-hoodie

Lime Pullover
    https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...ullover-hoodie

THANK YOU MAGGOTS!

Paid. Username in comments. Thanks MiCol/WG for putting this together!

I'm in for an orange medium zip thanks!

So at 5'10" 155lbs, I should probably go for a small yeah? I'm gonna order a sand pull over!