View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Chest - 44
    Sleeve- 34
    Inseam - 33
    his height 6'1"
    but i will also let some other ppl in this size range comment and WRG opinion...
    if we were to add 1.5-2" to length of regular sizes to end up with Tall sizes .....what do you think on size?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Holy fuck. I go skiing for a few hours and MiCol sells 100 hoodies. Rad.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    his height 6'1"
    but i will also let some other ppl in this size range comment and WRG opinion...
    if we were to add 1.5-2" to length of regular sizes to end up with Tall sizes .....what do you think on size?
    I think Phatty could almost go Medium Tall? Large if wanted a looser fit, but I think most will agree, these are warm as heck so no need to wear anything underneath. T-shirt + hoodie = warm and comfortable down to much colder temps than one would think by just looking at the hoodie.

I'm so fucking stoked for this!

Lime green small zip for the wife.

Olive zip for me. Just not sure on size. 6' and thanks to Covid quarantine, now a pudgy 210 lbs (I really need to cut back on the booze). Appreciate the sizing help.

44 chest
    16.5 neck
    35 arms

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Holy fuck. I go skiing for a few hours and MiCol sells 100 hoodies. Rad.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

I will edit this post and regularly re-post this list as I get it sorted.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

__USER_______COLOR/STYLE_______SIZE______QUANTITY__
    Eluder -------------------------------- Orange Zip ----------------------Sm ------------ 1
    Eluder----------------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm---------1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ----------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- Olive Zip --------------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer---------------------Lime Zip-----------------------Sm-------------1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------Sand Zip-----------------------Med--------------1
    2nd mate-----------------------------Olive Zip----------------------Sm-----------1
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????------------------------Med-------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------Sand Pull-------------------------Med------------1
    mr walker -------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-------------1
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover-------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green-------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98--------------------------Sand Pull---------------------------Med------------1
    Jet123-------------------------Orange Zip---------------------------XL---------------1
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall------------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange-----------------------------SmTall---------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall--------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------Orange Zip---------------------MedTall----------------------1
    claycole------------------------------Olive Zip------------------------MedTall--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------Lime Pull----------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------Orange Pull-------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Orange Zip----------------------Med----------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Sand Zip--------------------------Med-----------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Olive Pull-----------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    shroom------------------------Olive Zip----------------------------Sm--------------------1
    shroom----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------MedTall----------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-----------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Lg----------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------Orange Zip-------------------Med--------------------1
    doebedoe----------------------Sand Pull------------------------MedTall-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Olive Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Orange Zip---------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand--------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color-------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall---------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-----------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med------------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med------------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull-----------------------SmTall---------------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall---------------1
    AustinSkis--------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall---------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    jpaul---------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg-------------------1
    2funky------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg-------------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm-------------------1
    JW-------------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Med----------------1
    eskido-------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???----------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???----------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???---------------------------------Med------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Lg-------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Lime Pull--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Lime Pul---------------------------Med------------------1
    Stealurface831------------------Sand Pull------------------------Lg----------------------1
    Viva-----------------------------Olive Zip------------------------MedTall--------------1
    miahw2828-----------------Lime Pull--------------------------Med------------------1
    miahw2828-----------------Lime Pull--------------------------XL---------------------1
    billyk---------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------L-----------------------1
    billyk---------------------------Olive Pull-------------------------L-----------------------1
    BusterHighmen------------Orange Zip----------------------M----------------------1
    BusterHighmen------------Lime Zip--------------------------M----------------------1
    BusterHighmen-----------Olive Zip---------------------------S----------------------1
    BusterHighmen-----------Sand Zip---------------------------S----------------------1
    Just Looking --------------Orange Zip------------------------L----------------------1
    Just Looking---------------Sand Pull--------------------------L-----------------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    sweet!

no need to worry bout lbs in 2020....skiing shut down early, covid stay at home orders, plenty of reasons to add energy supply....

size large
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post

Lime green small zip for the wife.

Olive zip for me. Just not sure on size. 6' and thanks to Covid quarantine, now a pudgy 210 lbs (I really need to cut back on the booze). Appreciate the sizing help.

44 chest
    16.5 neck
    35 arms
    I would say Medium Tall or Large as well.

edit: I'll defer to MiCol expertise and put you down for a Large

Perfect! Wife is normally a women's medium, so if you do lady sizes I am sure we can adjust. Thanks again for this guys!

ClayCole, Olive Zip, MedTall, 1

OK, I’m getting on this bandwagon too.
    1x large sand zip
    1x large olive pullover

I’m somewhat flexible on the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    I think Phatty could almost go Medium Tall? Large if wanted a looser fit, but I think most will agree, these are warm as heck so no need to wear anything underneath. T-shirt + hoodie = warm and comfortable down to much colder temps than one would think by just looking at the hoodie.
    Sweet! Thanks, guys. I put down M Tall and sounds like that will work if I'm looking for a trimmer fit.

I'm 6', 190 covid lbs.
    Orange zip, medium
    Son, similar:
    Lime zip medium
    wife: 5'8", zip olive small ?
    daughter: 5'6" zip sand small?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Be nice if you added some thumb holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I'm 6', 190 covid lbs.
    Orange zip, medium
    Son, similar:
    Lime zip medium
    wife: 5'8", zip olive small ?
    daughter: 5'6" zip sand small?
    Wife and daughter should be good in smalls.

One Orange Zip Large
    One Sand Pullover Large

would also be interested in the pants if Micol isn't just fooling.

Thanks.

@whiteroom

let’s go

olive small zip
    sand med tall zip

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

@ whiteroom

Olive - Zip - Large (5'7" 200# 44" chest) The base layers I purchased last year in large are a snug fit. If the this large is considerably roomier I will consider dropping to a medium.
    "bound to cover just a little more ground"

Guardian, looks like you accidentally got me for 2x sand zip, only need one, for 3 total. Thanks!

1 medium olive please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 xl tall olive (or sand) pullover

Mn_teleswede/ Large/ Crimson / Pullover.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by FussyDutchman View Post
    Hope all is well man, too long! You and I see eye to eye and tip the scales at exactly the same beer laden weight (you are clearly in much better shape though based on your profession) and all of my bross larges are quite roomy these days so I went with M this go around.
    FD thanks so much for the info and i am going to go with a Med as well.....Yes its been way to long ...hopefully i ll get up to NVT this winter for some touring at least and live in my truck
    looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the crew ....been to long is correct.......

Paging WRG Sage pull over hoody ( no zip) in med please for me if you could switch out the large and add color to your list....thank you very much gentleman
    always forward but never straight

FS 2019-20 Bross Hoodie PreSale PreOrder by maggot Demand !!

Gonna be in this year for a zip hoody.

Need help on size. 6-3 around 210, build is “skinny fat AF”. The closer I get to midlife crisis the more mass flees my lower half and takes up residence in the spare tire/moob zones. Gut 42-43 in, chest 44-45, whatever the opposite of broad shouldered is. Assume this is gonna land me in a L-T or XL-T, but which...

The 2.0 fabric vs the 3.0 fabric, what’s the short version of the difference? Not sure what “hard face” means...there is a lot of pages considering both threads. Might be in there but I did not read them all.

And thanks miCol! Also find the 3/4 base pant idea interesting.

IN!

Orange Zip Med Tall...please.

BTW*: I have an blue XL baselayer "grid" shirt...it is/was way too big, so I've only worn it 1x. I got it during one of the deals, like 2yr ago or something. I forget how much it was, but if anyone wants it. say:

$25 + shipping.

*Sorry to intrude, but I thought I could drop to a CFS customer before any community at large. PM if interested.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.