View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Will there be new batches of Ant IIs in the coming year?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    we are working on some now but there is a chance a bigger project with a hard finish date could bump our own brand and delay completion. as of right now they are underway
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

orange L zip arrived, fits just about like my other bross zip, but with improved cuffs and hardface fleece. gonna be sick for corn season. woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Got my medium lime pullover today. Great piece. Nice weight, well construed, thoughtfully designed. Medium is certainly a trim fit on my athletic 6' 175# frame and, per other reports, the forearms are a bit tight, especially the right one, but whatevs. Would like to see how a large fits but not enough to get rid of the medium.
    thanks

so I am curious for all the people that are talking about the forearms. I could see there being an issue with the orange because the fabric is less stretchy. But the Lime ,sand and whatever else are pretty flexible fabrics..... Do you feel like I need to adjust the patterns?
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    thanks

so I am curious for all the people that are talking about the forearms. I could see there being an issue with the orange because the fabric is less stretchy. But the Lime ,sand and whatever else are pretty flexible fabrics..... Do you feel like I need to adjust the patterns?
    Speaking for the L orange zip, the sleeves are just a little snug, the upside is that they won't bind or bunch when layering over top, but might make it somewhat tough to get a LS baselayer underneath. I think they could be a touch looser, but interested to see if they stretch out over time. I actually like that the sleeves are a bit tight on my other bross because I tend to push them up my arms a lot and they stay up and hold their shape.

I'm not a big fan of wizard sleeves.

I have a medium orange zip for reference. FWIW, I would change the pattern to add some width from the elbow to wrist. I don't consider myself to have particularly large forearms, although I am a sailor man.

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    Do you feel like I need to adjust the patterns?
    The shoulder thru the bicep/tricep area of the sleeve fits great with a little excess fabric but not enough to bunch up. The wrist is similarly well proportioned. It's the area right below the elbow, at the meatiest part of the upper forearm that is tight. I'm sure others will chime in but for me that's the area where the pattern could use a minor tweak.

Really nice garment tho. Tempted to stalk this thread and buy a large crimson pullover that someone decides to offload.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

k
    thanks for feedback
    www.freeridesystems.com

Late to the party any of these left?

I love my 2.0 but the orange zip for me is perfect all around. Would I complain about a tiny bit of extra material in the forearm? No, but this thing is tits!! Thanks for making this happen.

Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

The orange zip fits me perfectly except the excess 10-15 lbs. and that one is on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRG pm sent
    always forward but never straight

Got my medium pullover today and HOT DAMN!!! Love this thing already. 5’10” 155lbs and fits perfect. Feels awesome.

Do you guys make medium tall version pull over? Put me on the list if so.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the material of my sand colored hooded pullover is a similar weight to a Patagucci R1, and the crimson colored hooded pullover is lighter weight than the sand color. Otherwise, they both fit the same.

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the material of my sand colored hooded pullover is a similar weight to a Patagucci R1, and the crimson colored hooded pullover is lighter weight than the sand color. Otherwise, they both fit the same.
    I did mention that, but I like the words you used and how you phrased it. The materials vary considerably by weight from one color to another. But I’ve grown to appreciate that it offers more choices depending on weather conditions.

The lime pullovers are noticeably heavier than the sand. Olive is about the same as sand.

I need to setup a blockchain space for 2ndary FRS exchanges and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    I did mention that, but I like the words you used and how you phrased it. The materials vary considerably by weight from one color to another. But I’ve grown to appreciate that it offers more choices depending on weather conditions.

The lime pullovers are noticeably heavier than the sand. Olive is about the same as sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    I could be off but I vaguely remember them telling us that the crimson was leftover or extra material from the baseline run and the sand lime and olive were from acquired purchases? I could be completely making this up though.

Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

SOLD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210208_163655868.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	361865  
    Last edited by slibretti; 02-08-2021 at 08:29 PM.

Anyone get the small tall and medium and able to compare the fit? I backed out of the crimson medium originally because I really like the sand small tall, but man that looks so good.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post

ahhh, gotcha. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    I could be off but I vaguely remember them telling us that the crimson was leftover or extra material from the baseline run and the sand lime and olive were from acquired purchases? I could be completely making this up though.

merci

Quote Originally Posted by slibretti View Post
    Medium Crimson hoody available. catch and release, bought from Skuff.

brandy new, just didn't like the fit

I'll split shipping to you $67 F&F

Click image for larger version. 

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    The shoulder thru the bicep/tricep area of the sleeve fits great with a little excess fabric but not enough to bunch up. The wrist is similarly well proportioned. It's the area right below the elbow, at the meatiest part of the upper forearm that is tight. I'm sure others will chime in but for me that's the area where the pattern could use a minor tweak.

Really nice garment tho. Tempted to stalk this thread and buy a large crimson pullover that someone decides to offload.
    Nailed it for me. I do spend a fair amount of time at the gym but don’t spend much time on forearms. Found it snug just below the elbow

Wandering the halls with no passTGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by slibretti View Post
    Medium Crimson hoody available. catch and release, bought from Skuff.

brandy new, just didn't like the fit

I'll split shipping to you $67 F&F

Click image for larger version. 

2nd in line if by some chance svtjoey backs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Thanks received my lime and orange hoodies.
    Material seems stiffer than my grey hoody but should break in nicely.

Also agree that forearm is kind of tighter than the rest of the arm. Maybe I think that only after reading it here?
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

^self fulfilling prophecy.....it's getting tighter, very tighter, like the egg thru the snake, when i snap my fingers .....awake!.....
    Name:  armed.png
Views: 279
Size:  321.0 KB
    ok damn, my bad, i needed to do the reverse of that ...................it's getting looser , very loose, so loose.....so loose u a wizard now!!
    Name:  wiz.png
Views: 289
Size:  460.8 KB
    www.freeridesystems.com

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Ok, we still have one Medium Crimson Pullover not yet claimed by the people on the original list. If you claimed you have a couple days to pull the trigger or please PM me asap so I can release it back to the maggots.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also, the last bit of extras. GO GO GO.

1 - Medium Orange Zip

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...ght-zip-hoodie

1 - XL Sand Zip

https://www.freeridesystems.com/prod...and-zip-hoodie