View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    1 medium orange zip up
    1 medium zipup lime green. or sand or olive. I want to see how 'electric' the lime green is. Limes are usually pretty dark green at the store. Now I want a gin and tonic. I am also fine just taking what's leftover of those 3 colors but just put me down for lime green.

thanks! While I do want R1 pants I can see that it's a huge amount of work.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

FS 2019-20 Bross Hoodie PreSale PreOrder by maggot Demand !!

1 Large Orange zip
    1 Large Lime Green zip
    1 Medium Orange zip

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusbill View Post
    @ whiteroom

Olive - Zip - Large (5'7" 200# 44" chest) The base layers I purchased last year in large are a snug fit. If the this large is considerably roomier I will consider dropping to a medium.
    At your height you will want to go Medium in our hoodies. I will put you down for that size.

Quote Originally Posted by UpDog View Post
    1 medium olive please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zip or pullover?

Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleswede View Post
    Mn_teleswede/ Large/ Crimson / Pullover.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    We are not quite sure if we will be able to make hoodies in the thinner baselayer material just yet. See the original post for the current material breakdown. Sand/Olive/Lime/Orange(orange is the slightly heavier fabric with slightly different facing from the other 3 colors).

1 Large lime green pullover

In for pants if it comes through. 32 30 most days

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post

Paging WRG Sage pull over hoody ( no zip) in med please for me if you could switch out the large and add color to your list....thank you very much gentleman
    We will not be doing Sage color this run unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by dgilligan02 View Post
    Gonna be in this year for a zip hoody.

Need help on size. 6-3 around 210, build is “skinny fat AF”. The closer I get to midlife crisis the more mass flees my lower half and takes up residence in the spare tire/moob zones. Gut 42-43 in, chest 44-45, whatever the opposite of broad shouldered is. Assume this is gonna land me in a L-T or XL-T, but which...

The 2.0 fabric vs the 3.0 fabric, what’s the short version of the difference? Not sure what “hard face” means...there is a lot of pages considering both threads. Might be in there but I did not read them all.

And thanks miCol! Also find the 3/4 base pant idea interesting.
    I think you could go Large and not necessarily need to go Large Tall. I will let MiCol chime in on sizing as well as the intricacies of the Orange fabric as I have not actually seen that one with my own eyes. We will have the fabric swatch samples in a couple days and be able to post up some photos in the thread.

Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

I will edit this post and regularly re-post this list as I get it sorted.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

__USER_______COLOR/STYLE_______SIZE______QUANTITY__
    Eluder --------------------------------Orange Zip ----------------Sm ---------- 1
    Eluder---------------------------------Sand Zip--------------------Sm------------1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? --------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- Olive Zip ------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer----------------------Lime Zip---------------------Sm-------------1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip-----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------Sand Zip--------------------Med--------------1
    2nd mate-----------------------------Olive Zip---------------------Sm---------------1
    jhyatt-----------------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med-------------1
    jhyatt-----------------------------------Lime Zip---------------------Med------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip---------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------Sand Pull---------------------Med------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------Orange Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    east2west------------------------Lime pullover-----------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------------Lime pullover-------------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------------Lime Zip-----------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------------Olive Zip ---------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98--------------------------------Olive Pull----------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98--------------------------------Sand Pull---------------------Med------------1
    Jet123---------------------------------Orange Zip-------------------XL---------------1
    VTfreeheel---------------------------?---------------------------------Med?------------1
    Phatty---------------------------------Olive Zip---------------------MedTall---------1
    Phatty---------------------------------Lime Zip----------------------MedTall---------1
    devlinc--------------------------------?----------------------------------?-----------------2
    wwwllw-------------------------------Olive Zip---------------------MedTall---------1
    wwwllw-------------------------------?--------------------------------SmTall------------1
    tgapp---------------------------------Orange Zip--------------------SmTall-----------1
    fleaches-----------------------------Lime Zip----------------------MedTall---------1
    bourbonisgood--------------------Orange Zip-----------------MedTall---------1
    claycole------------------------------Olive Zip--------------------MedTall----------1
    maineskiaddict--------------------Lime Pull----------------------Sm---------------1
    maineskiaddict--------------------Orange Pull------------------Med-------------1
    nobodygoestododge-----------Orange Zip------------------Med--------------1
    nobodygoestododge-----------Sand Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    nobodygoestodogge-----------Olive Pull----------------------Sm--------------1
    charlesj------------------------------Sand Zip-----------------------Med------------1
    shroom------------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Sm-------------1
    shroom------------------------------Sand Zip-----------------------MedTall--------1
    sk8rat6587------------------------Olive Zip----------------------SmTall-----------1
    sk8rat6587------------------------Orange Pull---------------------SmTall----------1
    sk8rat6587------------------------Sand Zip-----------------------Lg----------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------------Olive Zip-----------------------Med-------------1
    iveseenblackdiamonds-------Orange Zip---------------Med-----------------1
    doebedoe-------------------------Sand Pull--------------------MedTall-----------1
    Danno------------------------------Orange Zip------------------Med---------------1
    Danno------------------------------Sand Zip---------------------Sm-----------------1
    Iowagriz---------------------------Lime Pullover-------------Med----------------1
    Iowagriz---------------------------Orange Zip------------------Med----------------1
    prsboogie-------------------------Sand ??------------------------XL------------------1
    teleee------------------------------Sand Zip----------------------Sm------------------1
    teleee------------------------------Orange Zip------------------Lg--------------------1
    davjr96----------------------------Zip any color----------------Sm------------------1
    singlecross----------------------Orange Zip--------------------Med----------------1
    plugboots--------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall--------------1
    Crow-------------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow-------------------------------Olive Pull------------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue-----------------------Orange Pull----------------------Med--------------1
    Yaboyblue-----------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall------------1
    sruffian---------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med----------------1
    FussyDutchman---------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med-------------1
    caulfield-------------------------Lime Pull-----------------------SmTall-----------1
    caulfield-------------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall----------1
    AustinSkis----------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------1
    rcamp----------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg---------------1
    rcamp----------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------1
    cstefanic------------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med-------------1
    cstefanic------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med------------1
    jpaul------------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg--------------1
    2funky---------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------1
    Yanos----------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg--------------1
    Yanos----------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med------------1
    Yanos---------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm---------------1
    JW-------------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Med-------------1
    eskido--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Lg----------------1
    ego7man----------------------Orange Zip----------------------Lg----------------1
    ego7man----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------Lg----------------1
    ego7man----------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    UCMERIP----------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Lg---------------1
    UCMERIP----------------------Lime Pull--------------------------Lg---------------1
    Laps-----------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    Laps-----------------------------Lime Pul---------------------------Med------------1
    Stealurface831---------------Sand Pull------------------------Lg----------------1
    Viva-----------------------------Olive Zip------------------------MedTall----------1
    miahw2828-------------------Lime Pull--------------------------Med------------1
    miahw2828-------------------Lime Pull--------------------------XL---------------1
    billyk-----------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------L-----------------1
    billyk-----------------------------Olive Pull-------------------------L-----------------1
    BusterHighmen-------------Orange Zip----------------------M-----------------1
    BusterHighmen-------------Lime Zip--------------------------M-----------------1
    BusterHighmen------------Olive Zip---------------------------S-----------------1
    BusterHighmen------------Sand Zip---------------------------S-----------------1
    Just Looking ---------------Orange Zip------------------------L-----------------1
    Just Looking----------------Sand Pull--------------------------L------------------1
    bogusbill---------------------Olive Zip---------------------------M----------------1
    river59------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------XLTall-----------1
    smartyiak--------------------Orange Zip------------------------MedTall--------1
    cooltsi-------------------------Lime Pull----------------------------L----------------1
    rocca--------------------------Sand Pull---------------------------Sm--------------1
    stormyMonday------------Sand Zip----------------------------LgTall-----------1
    metalltrilogy---------------Orange Zip-------------------------Med-------------1
    metalltrilogy---------------Lime Pull-----------------------------Med------------1
    highgear84----------------Sand Zip-----------------------------Med------------1
    highgear84----------------Orange Zip--------------------------Sm-------------1
    808cam---------------------Sand Zip-----------------------------Med-----------1
    Seatown---------------------Orange Zip-------------------------Lg--------------1
    Seatown--------------------Sand Pullover--------------------SmTall-----------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-12-2020 at 03:38 PM.

@whiteroom sand - pull - sm -1 please!

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app

Ok thank you everyone for the updates! We only have a few people left who need to update me on sizing/colors. I will start reaching out to some of you via PM to get the blanks filled.

I think we are nearing our threshold for units to be made in the Olive color, so for the moment lets hold off on any more of those. I will get confirmation from MiCol.

Whiteroom Definitely let me know if you do any other colors. I'm stoked for olive but the Mrs said she would love a red, blue black or purple. She will rock the lime and like it but definitely not her first choice.

Orange Zip Med
    Lime Pull Med (Would prefer Dark Red/Purple like the baselayer though)

PANTS!

Sand Zip medium

I'm 6 feet 175 pounds is that medium or medium tall?

Seatown---------------------------------Orange Zip-------------------------Lg---------1
    Seatown--------------------------------Sand Pullover--------------------SmTall---------1

Quote Originally Posted by 808cam View Post
    Sand Zip medium

I'm 6 feet 175 pounds is that medium or medium tall?
    The Bross is cut pretty long in general. Medium should be fine. I'm 6'2" and same weight and have a number of Mediums.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    The Bross is cut pretty long in general. Medium should be fine. I'm 6'2" and same weight and have a number of Mediums.
    You'd say medium instead of medium long at your height?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

@WRG - since orange pullover is a no-go, please swap to lime pull for me

based on some of these stories, I'm wishy-washy on small vs small tall, but I'll wait for measurements before reacting

UPDATE:

- We know have some pictures of the fabric in the OP on the first page.

- Due to the nature of the 3.0 type orange fabric we can only offer that in a Zip up and not a Pullover style. If you currently have a request in for an Orange Pullover either PM/post to switch to a Zip up or a Pullover in a different color.

Thanks mags!!!

So how well would the pullover work as an extra layer to pull up over your face in the lift line?

Is this sale closing soon? Gotta see how a few things fall out in the next couple days before I can decide.

^ the pullover is great for getting over your face ninja style but the weight of fabric or density rather..... or ability to actually stop breath particles is pretty much very low (its a knit) ....but might qualify from standpoint of looks like a mask....lol

we are going to try to close sooner than later but at this point we are compiling peoples sizes and styles so that we can make a product to put on the freeridesystems.com site so you can pay and check out.....

the reason is we want to secure the fabric as quickly as possible....i dont want to buy a bunch more than we need as we end up with a few too many extra garments as it is since that is the nature of making in bulk
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

I like that lime...WR, apologies for a change, but please change my sand pullover to a lime pullover, medium

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I’m in for a sand pullover. I’m a XL or LT traditionally, so if I read this thread right; I need a L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

^ Nick i looked at some of your past orders you have both Large and Medium sizes what is your current freeride systems jacket size you are wearing

update...you may not be the same Nick ....in Colo right? screen name change some?

whatever the case.... Large is most likely your size on these products
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I like that lime...WR, apologies for a change, but please change my sand pullover to a lime pullover, medium

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Had you down as Olive....but just changed to Lime on the Medium Pullover.