View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    WRG we need to start looking at how many sand vs lime vs orange or whatever ppl have spoken for to make sure we would have enough fabric (provided the weights are all correct for the garments ) and can you give us a count on total sands, total oranges, total etc etc please
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

I will edit this post and regularly re-post this list as I get it sorted.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

__USER_______COLOR/STYLE_______SIZE______QUANTITY__
    Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Sm ------------ 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ----------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? --------------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???---------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????------------------------Med-------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------Sand Pull-------------------------Med------------1
    mr walker -------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-------------1
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover-------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green-------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------Med-------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall------------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange-----------------------------SmTall---------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall--------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------Orange Zip---------------------MedTall----------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med--------------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Pullover--------------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------?-----------------------------------Lg---------------------1
    shroom------------------------?------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-----------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Lg----------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------Orange Zip-------------------Med--------------------1
    doebedoe-------------------pullover-----------------------------Med--------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Pullover--------------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand--------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color-------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall---------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-----------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med------------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med------------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull-----------------------SmTall---------------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall---------------1
    AustinSkis--------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall---------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    jpaul---------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg-------------------1
    2funky------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg-------------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm-------------------1
    JW-------------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Med----------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!

WR, update to my order.
    1 med zip orange
    1 med hoodie olive

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

FS 2019-20 Bross Hoodie PreSale PreOrder by maggot Demand !!

I’m in for a Large Olive zipper pls
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

I would take 2 larges and a medium of whatever FRS makes

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

hey, so i am 6', 240ish with a pretty bulky build. 35" waist, 48" chest. what size would you recommend?
    swing your fucking sword.

Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

Eluder -------------------------------- Orange Zip ----------------------Sm ------------ 1
    Eluder----------------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm---------1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ----------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? --------------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???---------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????------------------------Med-------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------Sand Pull-------------------------Med------------1
    mr walker -------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-------------1
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover-------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green-------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------Med-------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall------------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange-----------------------------SmTall---------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall--------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------Orange Zip---------------------MedTall----------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med--------------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Pullover--------------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------?-----------------------------------Lg---------------------1
    shroom------------------------?------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-----------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Lg----------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    doebedoe----------------------Sand Pull------------------------MedTall-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Olive Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Orange Zip---------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand--------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color-------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall---------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-----------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med------------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med------------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull-----------------------SmTall---------------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall---------------1
    AustinSkis--------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall---------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    jpaul---------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg-------------------1
    2funky------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg-------------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm-------------------1
    JW-------------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Med----------------1
    eskido-------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???----------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???----------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???---------------------------------Med------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Lg-------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Lime Pull--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Lime Pul---------------------------Med------------------1
    Stealurface------------------Sand Pull------------------------Lg----------------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    hey, so i am 6', 240ish with a pretty bulky build. 35" waist, 48" chest. what size would you recommend?
    I would go with a size Large.....XL might be a little too big.

UPDATE

Ok, so we will have our fabric in hand in a few days and be able to suss out a few things that are up in the air regarding the Orange fabric as a pullover, possibly hoodies from the thinner baselayer fabric, etc.

I'm using ego7man as an example here: WE LOVE that you guys are so stoked on this project and are happy to buy a hoody without too much concern for color/style, but please please be choosy and try your best to select a color/style for each hoodie you wish to purchase. Once we have a somewhat close idea of how many units of each style/color you guys want than we can firm things up on the fabric/production side of things.

THANKS MAGS!

Orange Zip large - 1
    Lime pullover large -1

Orange zip medium

Lime pullover medium (any color pullover would work though)

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

You want to update me. 1 orange, 1 sand. Both small. both zip.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

stealurface831
    i'll take a sand pullover in large.
    swing your fucking sword.

JET123 / Orange zip / XL / qty=1
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

iViva! / olive / zip / medium-tall / one

Thanks guys! Appreciate your effort on this.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Update to be pickier:

1x medium Zip Orange
    1x medium Zip Sand
    1x small pullover Olive

... and changed some zips

Hey Guardian;

Sorry to be gaper. Can you please ADD a Sand, Medium, pullover for me?

So that will be two total. Thanks!

charlesj sand Med tall Zipper One

thanks

Lime green pullover med x 1
    Lime green pullover XL x 1

Super psyched, my grey zip up is a fav for sure

Eluder -------------------------------- Orange Zip ----------------------Sm ------------ 1
    Eluder----------------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm---------1
    Abol98--------------------------Sand Pull---------------------------Med------------1
    Jet123-------------------------Orange Zip---------------------------XL---------------1
    claycole------------------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------Lime Pull----------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------Orange Pull-------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Orange Zip----------------------Med----------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Sand Zip--------------------------Med-----------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Olive Pull-----------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    shroom------------------------?------------------------------------ XL--------------------1
    doebedoe----------------------Sand Pull------------------------MedTall-------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Olive Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Orange Zip---------------------Med-------------------1
    eskido-------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    ego7man---------------------???---------------------------------Med------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Lg-------------------1
    UCMERIP--------------------Lime Pull--------------------------Lg--------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med------------------1
    Laps---------------------------Lime Pul---------------------------Med------------------1
    Stealurface831------------------Sand Pull------------------------Lg----------------------1
    Viva-----------------------------Olive Zip------------------------MedTall--------------1
    miahw2828-----------------Lime Pull--------------------------Med------------------1
    miahw2828-----------------Lime Pull--------------------------XL---------------------1

Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Goddam, this thing is like the lurker bat-signal. Low post jongs come crawling out of the woodwork, lol.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

After reading through this great opportunity and coming in at 5”10 190 I am thinking maybe I should get a med ? Thoughts from the tailors please
    Color: sage and hoody no zip

Thanks in advance
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    After reading through this great opportunity and coming in at 5”10 190 I am thinking maybe I should get a med ? Thoughts from the tailors please
    Color: sage and hoody no zip

Thanks in advance
    Hope all is well man, too long! You and I see eye to eye and tip the scales at exactly the same beer laden weight (you are clearly in much better shape though based on your profession) and all of my bross larges are quite roomy these days so I went with M this go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Goddam, this thing is like the lurker bat-signal. Low post jongs come crawling out of the woodwork, lol.
    Ha! I was thinking so too. This thing escalated quickly!

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    so i think medium is probably good, but give me your chest, sleeve length and inseam to determine tall or regular...on our jackets i added +2" to length of jackets only and not arms...since i am editing existing patterns....i am not sure what i will add to length yet...probably 1.5" to 2" and not sure if i will add anything in the arms....as of yet....

[edit]
    but based on this which came in after your post....need to evaluate those measurements i asked about...
    Chest - 44
    Sleeve- 34
    Inseam - 33