View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    her anti-consumerist russian roots run deep
    good balance to the household tho...i could probably benefit from that at times...

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    Mtnwriter / orange zip / medium / qty. 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinSkis View Post
    In for a Small Tall - zipped if possible, pullover if not, in Sand
    thanks

and thanks all ...
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

I will edit this post and regularly re-post this list as I get it sorted.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

__USER_______COLOR/STYLE_______SIZE______QUANTITY__
    Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Sm ------------ 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ----------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? --------------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???---------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????------------------------Med-------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------????---------------------------???-------------1 or 2
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover-------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green-------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------?------------------------------------Med-------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall------------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange-----------------------------SmTall---------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall--------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------?------------------------------------?----------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med--------------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Pullover--------------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------?-----------------------------------Lg---------------------1
    shroom------------------------?------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-----------------SmTall-----------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------orange or lime-------------------Med--------------------1 or 2
    doebedoe-------------------pullover-----------------------------Med--------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Pullover--------------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand--------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color-------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall---------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-----------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med------------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med------------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull-----------------------SmTall---------------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall---------------1
    AustinSkis--------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall---------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks for organizing!

I'm in for an Olive, Pullover, Medium

Rcamp, I will take olive/pullover/large/1
    &
    Sand/zip/large/1

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Sm ------------ 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ----------------------------Lg ------------ 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? --------------------------- Lg ------------ 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? --------------------------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Orange Zip----------------Med -------------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???---------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????------------------------Med-------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip-------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------????---------------------------???-------------1 or 2
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover------------MedTall----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover-------------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green-------------------Sm --------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------Med-------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall------------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange-----------------------------SmTall---------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip--------------------------MedTall--------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------?------------------------------------?----------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med--------------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Pullover--------------------------Sm---------------------1
    charlesj------------------------?-----------------------------------Lg---------------------1
    shroom------------------------?------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip--------------------------SmTall-----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-----------------SmTall-----------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------orange or lime-------------------Med--------------------1 or 2
    doebedoe-------------------pullover-----------------------------Med--------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip----------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Pullover--------------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand--------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color-------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip-----------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover---------MedTall---------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover-----------------Med-------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-----------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------Med------------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med------------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull-----------------------SmTall---------------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip---------------------------SmTall---------------1
    AustinSkis--------------------Sand Zip--------------------------SmTall---------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Is there an idea of the price of these? I see the old version is $89, is that expected for these?

Clarifying my request from the old thread:

1 orange medium with zipper

Quote Originally Posted by cstefanic View Post
    Is there an idea of the price of these? I see the old version is $89, is that expected for these?
    the mag price was $69 last time around, I think.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    the mag price was $69 last time around, I think.
    Nice.

1 Medium Lime Pullover
    1 Medium Orange Zip

Abol98-------------------------Olive Pull--------------------------Med-------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------Orange Zip-------------------Med--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Olive Pull---------------------------Lg--------------------1
    rcamp-------------------------Sand Zip----------------------------Lg--------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1

What type of fabric is it? The kind used for the first run, or the different stuff used for the next run. The first run stuff was way better.

Please add a large sand zip hoodie and medium olive zip to my list

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for setting this up MiCol & MRG! If you can do pullover in Orange, put me down for:

Orange Pullover Large 1

2FUNKY.
    Orange....Zipper...Medium.....1

Stoked on this!

Lime Green - Zipper - Large
    Olive - Zipper - Medium
    Sand - Zipper - Small (for the wife, if doing women's cut)

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_sick View Post
    What type of fabric is it? The kind used for the first run, or the different stuff used for the next run. The first run stuff was way better.
    See MiCols first post. We will have a couple different fabric options. We will update the thread once we have the fabric in hand.

bourbonisgood---------------Orange Zip---------------------MedTall----------------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Lg----------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Lime Pull---------------------------Med------------------1
    cstefanic---------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    jpaul---------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg-------------------1
    2funky------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg-------------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm-------------------1

Did I miss pricing?

bourbonisgood

Orange zipper MedTall

Thanks!

bourbonisgood---------------Orange Zip---------------------MedTall----------------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Sand Zip---------------------------Lg----------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med-------------------1
    jpaul---------------------------Orange Pull------------------------Lg-------------------1
    2funky------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Lime Zip----------------------------Lg-------------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Olive Zip--------------------------Med-----------------1
    Yanos--------------------------Sand Zip--------------------------Sm-------------------1

Pricing

Pricing should be $69 shipped like last time for the front zip hoodie
    I am guessing I can do the pullover for $59 shipped
    I am not sure about being able to do multi unit discount at this time until fabric selections are made as the orange w/dwr costs more than the R-1.
    And once we get closer to having the products set up on our website to pay, I want to stress that you penny pinch guys ...lol....not try to use our discount code for this ....because the discount is already in the price
    I was going to just kind of average out the cheaper cost fabric w the more expensive fabric too so so all fabrics are same price. $69 shipped zip, $59 shipped pullover. No orange for pullover*

*Based on past work with the Bross 3.0 fabric in black which I think will be the same as this orange, I dont think making a pullover out of it will work very well. It does not have the stretch of the regular R-1 , but not absolutely sure til sample in hand

Page 1 Post #1 now updated with this pricing info and note on orange not making a good pullover
    www.freeridesystems.com

1 Sand Pullover Medium
    1 Orange Zip Medium

You mentioned fabric being leftover from the base layers, so if this is a thing:

1 Purple Pullover Medium Tall in Womansize

But don’t let me over-complicate the list, it’s okay to say hell no.

MiCol, assuming the season happens, I’m out of the military and back patrolling again so I can beta pants if you’d like. Size M or 32x32. Lots of other people/sizes available for testing too...

Thank you for doing this!

mr walker ---------------------------Sand Pull-------------------------Med------------1
    mr walker -------------------------Orange Zip------------------------Med-------------1

I would like one sand zip - medium . Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mr walker View Post
    1 Sand Pullover Medium
    1 Orange Zip Medium

You mentioned fabric being leftover from the base layers, so if this is a thing:

1 Purple Pullover Medium Tall in Womansize

But don’t let me over-complicate the list, it’s okay to say hell no.

MiCol, assuming the season happens, I’m out of the military and back patrolling again so I can beta pants if you’d like. Size M or 32x32. Lots of other people/sizes available for testing too...

Thank you for doing this!

dang seems like only yesterday u were going in...we need to catch up.... at least u get usaa now ...

noted on baselayer but i may have already reached our complication limit just by adding pullover and zip together...we may have to save womens cuts and base for another project...

youre welcome and thanks for doing the mil thing and serving the country
    www.freeridesystems.com