View Poll Results: For Pullover hoodies only do you want inside of fabric facing out?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want the bumpy part of fabric which normally faces in facing the outside

9 17.31%
  • I want the smoother side facing the outside

34 65.38%
  • I am ok with either way

9 17.31%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    In for 1 medium olive full zip

or sand if olive not available

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

I will edit this post and regularly re-post this list as I get it sorted.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

__USER_______COLOR/STYLE_______SIZE______QUANTITY__
    Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Small -------- 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ------------------- -----Large -------- 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? ------------------------ Large --------- 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? ------------------ ------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Zip--------------------------M or L ---------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???--------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????--------------------------M---------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------????---------------------------???-------------2
    mr walker ---------------------------????---------------------------???-------------1 or 2
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover-----------MedTall-----------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Lime Green----------------Small -------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------?-----------------------------------Med--------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?-----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip---------------------------MedTall----------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?--------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?--------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange---------------------------SmTall--------------------1
    ms.tgapp---------------------?-------------------------------------Sm-------------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip-----------------------MedTall--------------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------?------------------------------------?--------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med---------------------2
    nobodygoestodogge---------Pullover-----------------------Sm------------------1
    charlesj------------------------?-------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    shroom------------------------?-------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip-------------------------SmTall----------------1
    sk8rat6587-------------------Orange Pullover-------------SmTall---------------1
    iveseenblackdiamons-------orange or lime------------Med------------------1 or 2
    doebedoe-------------------pullover--------------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Pullover-------------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip---------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover------MedTall------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover---------------Med-----------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med---------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!
    Last edited by Whiteroom_Guardian; 11-11-2020 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ok, reading all this, at 5'9" 165 (30" inseam, 33" waist), it sounds like I'd be a medium in a more baggy fit where I could easily layer under it and a small in a more slim fit?

I'd probably choose medium. Unless it seems like it would be hudge on me.

If you made XS for a small lady I would buy one for my wife.
    ok, great WRG help here with sizing

Am I hearing we need mens and womens cuts?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

please everyone refresh the pages on this thread as i have added to post #1 with important data and questions
    www.freeridesystems.com

Stoked for this.

Medium Tall - Zip - Olive
    Medium Tall - Zip - Lime

Would love to see a half zip hoodie using the base layer material. I have a couple MEC layers like that and love them. Also think the fabric would work for a thin full zip. Had a Montane version and it was great. If you use the lighter material for a full zip, would be interested in a purple one

Hey White Room, can you add a large orange zip hoody to mine? Looks like you missed it on the first go around, gracias!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

In for a small tall of both a zippered and non zippered. Orange and olive would probably be first color choices followed by sand and lime green

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

singlecross / orange zip / medium / qty. 1

Ok, thinking maybe I should get a S and a M, and catch and release the one that I don't like as far as fit. And since the orange may be a heavier fabric, maybe I like both but use the orange more as a jacket and the small as a layer.

So, Medium (zip) in Orange.
    Small (zip) in Olive (or Sand if Olive not available).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ok, thinking maybe I should get a S and a M, and catch and release the one that I don't like as far as fit. And since the orange may be a heavier fabric, maybe I like both but use the orange more as a jacket and the small as a layer.

So, Medium (zip) in Orange.
    Small (zip) in Olive (or Sand if Olive not available).
    this is probably a good plan...it seems as tho the resale /trade etc market is usually brisk...and we will have a cutoff point sooner than later for this project ...so all demand for these garments will not be met by our production run and there will be those who want .... i am up in the air as to keeping any of these as stock products at this point as it is an unplanned event.....usually we always have a few in dif sizes as extras as we need a minimum number of sizes in order to justify cutting ....
    www.freeridesystems.com

Thanks Micol and WRG

In for a Medium zipper Sand/Taupe

Ok, I think I am close to caught up for now.

DANNO:

I have a Sage from last year. Size Medium. I am 5'7" on a good day, about 145# and I can wear it, but will definitely be trying to get a small for myself out of this run as well. Both sizing would would work for you I think.

Please do your best to select a color + style + size + quantity before posting. It gets a little confusing.

*****Remember that our sizes in these products run a size larger than other brands......just like our outerwear........if you are a Large in Arc'Teryx/NF/etc you will be a Medium in these hoodies.********

Hey all. Glad to see so much love for the Bross! I have been helping out MiCol for the last few months and will be helping with this project as well. I will compile a running list of current usernames + color + sizes + quantities, so continue to post up here and this will give us a good idea of what we need to come up with on the production side of things. Going to start compiling the responses from the last few pages now.

IF YOU WISH TO AMEND YOUR SIZING/QUANTITY EITHER POST AGAIN IN THE THREAD OR PM ME

Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Sm -------- 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ------------------- -----Lg -------- 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? ------------------------ Lg --------- 1
    happytimefunbox ---------------- ???? ------------------ ------XL ------------- 1
    mtnwriter ----------------------------Zip--------------------------M or L ---------1
    2nd mate ----------------------------????--------------------------???--------------2
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????--------------------------Med---------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    mr walker ---------------------------????---------------------------???-------------1 or 2
    east2west------------------orange or lime pullover-----------MedTall-----------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover----------Sm---------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Olive -------------------------Med-------------1
    AugustWest-------------------Zip Sand--------------------------Med-------------1
    Abol98-------------------------?-----------------------------------Med--------------1
    Jet123-------------------------?--------------------------------------?-----------------1 or 2
    VTfreeheel-------------------?-------------------------------------Med?-------------1
    Phatty-------------------------Olive Zip-------------------------MedTall--------------1
    Phatty------------------------Lime Zip---------------------------MedTall----------1
    devlinc------------------------?--------------------------------------?------------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?--------------------------------------MedTall-------------2
    wwwllw----------------------?--------------------------------------SmTall---------------1
    tgapp--------------------------orange---------------------------SmTall--------------------1
    ms.tgapp---------------------?-------------------------------------Sm-------------------1
    fleaches-----------------------Lime Zip-----------------------MedTall--------------------1
    bourbonisgood---------------?------------------------------------?--------------------1
    claycole-----------------------?------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Sm--------------------1
    maineskiaddict---------------?------------------------------------Med------------------1
    nobodygoestododge---------Pullover--------------------------Med---------------------2
    charlesj------------------------?-------------------------------------Lg--------------------1
    shroom------------------------?-------------------------------------XL--------------------1
    sk8rat6587------------------Olive Zip-------------------------SmTall----------------1
    doebedoe-------------------pullover--------------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Med-------------------1
    Danno--------------------------Sand Zip------------------------Sm--------------------1
    Iowagriz-----------------------Pullover-------------------------Med-------------------1
    prsboogie--------------------Sand------------------------------XL---------------------1
    teleee---------------------------Sand Zip-------------------------Sm--------------------1
    teleee-----------------------------Orange Zip--------------------Lg----------------------1
    davjr96-------------------------Zip any color------------------Sm---------------------1
    singlecross-------------------Orange Zip---------------------Med-------------------1
    plugboots---------------------Lime or Sand Pullover------MedTall------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Orange Zip---------------------Lg---------------------1
    Crow----------------------------Olive Pullover------------------Lg--------------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Orange Pullover---------------Med-----------------1
    Yaboyblue--------------------Sand or Olive Pull-------------SmTall-------------1
    sruffian------------------------Olive Zip---------------------------Med---------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med--------------1

PLEASE HELP ME FILL IN THE BLANKS BY POSTING AGAIN IF YOU DIDN'T PREVIOUSLY CHOOSE A COLOR/STYLE. DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SIZING CHOICES. I'M STILL COMPILING THE LIST. THANKS MAGS!

And since the orange may be a heavier fabric, maybe I like both but use the orange more as a jacket...
    I'm thinking this way as well. Curious to hear/see if the orange material is thick/heavy/DWR enough to use as a light Spring touring jacket.

caulfield---orange pullover---small tall---1
    caulfield---sand zip-----------small tall---1

don't really care on color, I can do what's easiest
    small works if small tall doesn't happen, buy my small tall antero is money sizing at 5'11" 175

FS 2019-20 Bross Hoodie PreSale PreOrder by maggot Demand !!

Small sage zip or whatever could best fir my 5-7 wife

Med long sand zip

Women’s cuts would be awesome
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    this is probably a good plan...it seems as tho the resale /trade etc market is usually brisk...and we will have a cutoff point sooner than later for this project ...so all demand for these garments will not be met by our production run and there will be those who want .... i am up in the air as to keeping any of these as stock products at this point as it is an unplanned event.....usually we always have a few in dif sizes as extras as we need a minimum number of sizes in order to justify cutting ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Ok, I think I am close to caught up for now.

DANNO:

I have a Sage from last year. Size Medium. I am 5'7" on a good day, about 145# and I can wear it, but will definitely be trying to get a small for myself out of this run as well. Both sizing would would work for you I think.
    Thanks guys. So yeah, I will stick with the plan of one in each size and see where that goes.

If you make an XS or do women's sizing, I would consider one of those too.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

For 6'1" and 195# who wears L in most everything, is the consensus to go with M or should I go M Tall? How much difference does the Tall designation add?

Looking for this to wear as a mid layer, so need to layer underneath, but want reasonably trim.

For reference. I am 5'8", 175 lbs. more of an athletic build but far from six pack status. I have the sage in a medium from last year and it is a baggy fit, but wouldn't want a small.

Eluder -------------------------------- ???? --------------------- --Sm -------- 1
    mtnbiker/boarder --------------- ???? ------------------- -----Lg -------- 1
    cspringsposer -------------------- ???? ------------------------ Lg --------- 1
    jhyatt-----------------------------------????--------------------------Med---------------1
    iamTRuTH----------------------------Sand Zip----------------------Med-------------1
    east2west------------------Orange or lime pullover----------Sm---------------1
    FussyDutchman------------Sand Zip---------------------------Med--------------1
    caulfield----------------------Orange Pull------------------------SmTall-----------1
    caulfield----------------------Sand Zip----------------------------SmTall-----------1

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    Small sage zip or whatever could best fir my 5-7 wife

Med long sand zip

Women’s cuts would be awesome
    We will not have Sage this year unfortunately. Orange/Lime/Sand/Olive. Let me know what you would like for that size small zip before I add you to the list. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    For 6'1" and 195# who wears L in most everything, is the consensus to go with M or should I go M Tall? How much difference does the Tall designation add?

Looking for this to wear as a mid layer, so need to layer underneath, but want reasonably trim.
    so i think medium is probably good, but give me your chest, sleeve length and inseam to determine tall or regular...on our jackets i added +2" to length of jackets only and not arms...since i am editing existing patterns....i am not sure what i will add to length yet...probably 1.5" to 2" and not sure if i will add anything in the arms....as of yet....

[edit]
    but based on this which came in after your post....need to evaluate those measurements i asked about...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    For reference. I am 5'8", 175 lbs. more of an athletic build but far from six pack status. I have the sage in a medium from last year and it is a baggy fit, but wouldn't want a small.
    www.freeridesystems.com

Mtnwriter / orange zip / medium / qty. 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nix the layer for ms tgapp - sorry - she says that she has too many baselayers as is.

trying to get her on board with n+1 thinking but her anti-consumerist russian roots run deep

In for a Small Tall - zipped if possible, pullover if not, in Sand