Just Some Stoke....

It's been awhile since I've posted anything that's stoke-worthy (and maybe this doesn't do it for you but I would say you're not a skier if it doesn't..) so, digging through the archives, thought I would put something up that keeps me excited for the coming season. We shot this about 8 years ago at Mustang Powder Cats just west of Revelstoke. Great memories... wish I could come to Canada this year to try and recapture times like this. But, guess I'll have to make do with what we get in N. Idaho (c'mon, La Nina!!). Enjoy and let's get the season going!

I'll certainly miss my time out West this year thanks to the Covid. But, thanks to those Bridger snow reporters/videographers I can reach back into the past and keep the stoke fire burning.

I was was lucky to catch an all time day, with some inside help from Mags bobbybill (wake-up call and video work), usdatele (thanks for breaking trail!), and most notably tone capone (RIP) who offered up first tracks to this powder poncho ECRC soup eater. I knew my place and declined, but he was genuinely excited for me to catch such a day on the Ridge. True Stoke there.

Here's to giving it best season we can have!

^^ Nice! Some serious faceshots right there.

Thanks for das stoke!