WTB: Marker Barons, L, 100mm Brake

I'm looking to transition a pair of my alpine skis for both alpine and touring. So, I'm looking for some used Barons or Dukes for these skis. Anybody holding?

Bump....still looking.

Bump....still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    I'm looking to transition a pair of my alpine skis for both alpine and touring. So, I'm looking for some used Barons or Dukes for these skis. Anybody holding?
    I'm going to have a pair of Dukes that I'm pretty sure are the larger size in the next few days. I'm pulling them off a 115mm waist ski so they might be a little wider than you want. Let me know if you might be interested and I can confirm the spec once they're back from the shop.
    "A witty saying proves nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by spantik View Post
    I'm going to have a pair of Dukes that I'm pretty sure are the larger size in the next few days. I'm pulling them off a 115mm waist ski so they might be a little wider than you want. Let me know if you might be interested and I can confirm the spec once they're back from the shop.
    Thanks but they're probably too wide. Going onto a 96.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldMember View Post
    Thanks but they're probably too wide. Going onto a 96.
    Brakes are cheap and easy to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Goldmember, if you end up grabbing the above mentioned dukes I have some skinnier brakes I can trade you next time you hit Schweitzer.

I may have a new pair of large Barons stashed away in a storage unit. I'll check this afternoon. What are they worth these days?

Quote Originally Posted by spantik View Post
    Yes, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    Goldmember, if you end up grabbing the above mentioned dukes I have some skinnier brakes I can trade you next time you hit Schweitzer.

Thanks! Depending on what spantik comes back with, may take you up on that. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by mntntom View Post
    I may have a new pair of large Barons stashed away in a storage unit. I'll check this afternoon. What are they worth these days?
    Thanks! Yeah, definitely interested. Not sure what they're going for. I think retail is around $380 which is why I was looking for some under-loved, used ones.

I did have a pair of Large Barons. They are used but at a glance appear to be in very good condition. I should have any width brakes you want. If you want some pics shoot me a phone number and I'll text them to you. I have a hard time uploading pics here.

Also have a set of L barons i'd offload. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking. Just over in Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post

I got the bindings and two sets of brakes, 90 and 110. 100 would be ideal, if you have some. Also, I still have that Avalung you asked me about if you're still interested. Please let me know on either or both items.

Still have that set if you're still lookin

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Still have that set if you're still lookin
    Thanks but I found some in great shape for a good price.