Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    It is funny that y’all think closing state borders would fix something. I’m just here to remind you how many people voted for Trump in each of those states.

NM has rising cases. For, a good job, that is not great.

I live in a big state. Just looking at our state county by county there are big differences in culture and how well the virus is controlled. Closing the state border would do very little.

Business still moves. Trucks. People. Closing people at the state line otherwise does very little to mitigate the spread. How people act when they are in public makes a much bigger difference no matter where they are from.

Must suck to live near the border and have friends, work or shopping on the other side.

BTW. The folks who don’t give a shit won’t give a shit. So you’ll only get the unmasked mouth breathers.

Killington / Ikon wish you a speedy Covid19 recovery

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    fuck man, you are stupid

if things get bad in vermont the governor will close everything

people should stay in their own state right now. traveling is really stupid. it's not just about doing what you think is best for you. joey in s vermont fails civics. sucking cock in ludlow pays well.
    I’m stupid? Because I have an opinion? The problem is that you think that you can convince a bunch of morons to put on masks. That’s not going to happen. I don’t care if you plead until you turn blue in the face. And no he isn’t going to shut things down all the way. And oh well if he does. What are you going to do? Nothing. Zero things. The damage has been done and was done months ago. It’s like a raging wildfire and 46% of the country is feeding the fire, 46% is trying to put it out and 2% are watching wondering when everyone else is going to stop name calling, stop pointing fingers and start solving problems.

Just like this vaccine. I don’t care if the pope christens the fucking thing, it’s not getting anywhere in my body for at least 5-10 years of trial. Not because I don’t believe in vaccines but I don’t believe in trusting big pharma. They did a stellar job addicting the world to heroin.

And by the way. You called me stupid and a cocksucker. That sounds fairly liberal and excepting. You are part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post

NM has rising cases. For, a good job, that is not great.
    They did a good enough job that we had twice as many Texans and Oklahomans in CO this summer and fall since they couldn't go to NM. It was atrocious. I read a few travel forums and CO was for sure impacted by it. Good for biz but not good for staying free from Covid. It's a total double-edged sword.

If everybody just stayed the fuck home for three solid weeks, all at the same time, we could be past this by now. Maybe.

^^^ for sure on the three weeks. But that is just not going to happen. Even with a majority of people.

My county pulled it off tho in April we had two weeks with no new cases. Then Morher’s Day happened and 3 outbreaks from parties occurred. Two including out of county (one being out of state) visitors and third spread from an unknown source (two party members worked in the next county over).

It is almost impossible to keep it out of your community no matter where you live. It is every where. So where a mask, stay distant, minimize contacts and wash your hands. And then you are unlikely to get sick.

I live in a big state. Just looking at our state county by county there are big differences in culture and how well the virus is controlled. Closing the state border would do very little.

Business still moves. Trucks. People. Closing people at the state line otherwise does very little to mitigate the spread. How people act when they are in public makes a much bigger difference no matter where they are from.

BTW. The folks who don’t give a shit won’t give a shit. So you’ll only get the unmasked mouth breathers.
    This pretty much sums up the situation. I laugh at the idea that crossing state or county lines mean something. There are douchebags all over.

Don’t all VTers shop in Lebanon? They allowed in?

Quote Originally Posted by AmmergauerTele View Post
    Don’t all VTers shop in Lebanon? They allowed in?
    Settle down. Only 2/3. And sounds like they can go but can’t come back with out a quarantine. Pretty much sounds like we just got a wall around VT. Sweet.

And it's a wall that Vermonters are going to pay for.

Yeah, pretty sure business owners have a slightly different take on this right now,and others will feel later.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    100000%. It’s unreal how dumb it is.

I didn't say it's dumb. I'm just saying it has a very big cost. Shit, if there's no skiing, I'll save money this winter. It won't be spent in Vermont.

I heard from some place up high that Mexico's paying for it ;-)
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

The Northeast is so close that it is impossible to have one state be different than the rest with regards to COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee View Post
    The Northeast is so close that it is impossible to have one state be different than the rest with regards to COVID.
    Ha! You’re completely right of course.

No fancy blue colors to make Vermont look better than their surrounding neighbors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126090050_10158624951962976_5193587298981556443_o.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	348430

Well that plan worked for VT. Glad y’all kept those sick people out so you could infect your smug selves.

Well that plan worked for VT. Glad y’all kept those sick people out so you could infect your smug selves.
    Just so you know I’ve been advocating for orgies since we half assed shut down in March... this Covid shit is starting to look like that endless war in Afghanistan. Pussy footed when we shoulda just dropped the nukes. Hind sight is 20/20. Anyway... been coughing and congested for three weeks but that does warrant a test according to the test wizards. Pretty interesting stuff. Supposed to have more testing facilities open by this weekend, that’s short for more places to send you home without a test because you arent qualified to have a swapped stuffed to your brain... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    No fancy blue colors to make Vermont look better than their surrounding neighbors.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	126090050_10158624951962976_5193587298981556443_o.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	348430
    Wait now it looks like a republican invasion - aahhhhhh turn it blue again MAKE IT BLUE AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Just so you know I’ve been advocating for orgies since we half assed shut down in March... this Covid shit is starting to look like that endless war in Afghanistan. Pussy footed when we shoulda just dropped the nukes. Hind sight is 20/20. Anyway... been coughing and congested for three weeks but that does warrant a test according to the test wizards. Pretty interesting stuff. Supposed to have more testing facilities open by this weekend, that’s short for more places to send you home without a test because you arent qualified to have a swapped stuffed to your brain... oh well.

Just score some junk over in Bennington and you'll feel fine.

Just score some junk over in Bennington and you'll feel fine.
    Rutland’s was always better... always. Even though Bennington is closer to Holyoke, can’t stop the Amtrak flow.

I'll remember that. As a Killington skier, I always lock my car and shit down.

Holyoke has that three story mall. What more do you need?

WCAX just said k-town is planning to open tomorrow... Irip did you end up getting to reserve?! Oh wait.... you can start reserving at 730 for parking this morning