What helmets for more oval head?

I think I've been really pushing it with my ancient Giro G10 with a dent in it. It goes back before they even had adjustable sizing. It's light and super comfortable so I've been loath to buy a new one. I would like to try on as few as possible because ew, and also the pandemic thing.
    I think my head is more towards the oval side than the round side, so some helmets are just too big side to side. It seemed like Smith really liked to make very round helmets, so if that has changed, let me know.

What I want:

Light, so probably in-mold.
    ADJUSTABLE VENTS.
    Removable earflaps, because idk.
    Not too expensive, let's try to keep it around $150 or better yet, less.
    Don't see the point of MIPS. Don't care either way.
    Blue. Blue is nice.
    Prefer no brim, because that seems like it would mess with putting up goggles.

I think I tried on a Giro Union once and it felt good. It doesn't have those eyebrow vents to help keep your goggles from fogging, which I thought was odd, but it seems to be the replacement for ye olde G10.

The Giro Neo cought my eye because it has more vents. I have this weird feeling it's a rounder helmet like the old G10 vs G9.

Any other suggestions for me?

Obviously I will try to find one to try on and I'll bring my goggles.

Thanks.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    I’ve got a pointy head and have been very happy with the Giro Range MIPS. Very unique adjustment, the shell has an overlap so it tightens up on the sides as well. It’s the first ski helmet I haven’t had to buy small and pack out the foam fore and aft to fit my head, largely negating much of the impact protection I’m sure. They’re on sale basically everywhere.

Most Giro, Smith and Salomon helmets fit an oval (longer front to back) head well. Some newer POC helmets, like the Auric Cut BC, are also good "oval" fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    We are from Paris.
    No longer stuck.

So, anyone seen that Neo thing by Giro?
    No longer stuck.

I think I've been really pushing it with my ancient Giro G10 with a dent in it. It goes back before they even had adjustable sizing. It's light and super comfortable so I've been loath to buy a new one. I would like to try on as few as possible because ew, and also the pandemic thing.
    I think my head is more towards the oval side than the round side, so some helmets are just too big side to side. It seemed like Smith really liked to make very round helmets, so if that has changed, let me know.

What I want:

Light, so probably in-mold.
    ADJUSTABLE VENTS.
    Removable earflaps, because idk.
    Not too expensive, let's try to keep it around $150 or better yet, less.
    Don't see the point of MIPS. Don't care either way.
    Blue. Blue is nice.
    Prefer no brim, because that seems like it would mess with putting up goggles.

I think I tried on a Giro Union once and it felt good. It doesn't have those eyebrow vents to help keep your goggles from fogging, which I thought was odd, but it seems to be the replacement for ye olde G10.

The Giro Neo cought my eye because it has more vents. I have this weird feeling it's a rounder helmet like the old G10 vs G9.

Any other suggestions for me?

Obviously I will try to find one to try on and I'll bring my goggles.

Thanks.
    Smith Maze has been golden for my oval head. Removable everything, super light, mips or not mips.

But no adjustable vents
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

I've also got the oval dome; I have had several good smiths - but caution - last year when I went from regular xl to mips xl in the same model, the mips was noticeable smaller on the inside, so if going mips, i'd say try on first