Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2624
    The Idaho morning news - that weather guy, Roper.......could he be the worst in america?
    the ridiculous stuff out of his mouth on a regular basis is so bad, I'm almost now amused by it
    Today: "If you missed the super moon remember you can always just throw a tortilla against the window"
    skid luxury

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    Snow King will be selling 100 of the summit chairs starting this Friday. I was wondering if they were going to do this and I really wanted one.....but maybe not for $1500
    ouch
    https://buckrail.com/snow-king-will-...t-lift-chairs/
    holy shit thats a lot of wonga
    we paid $420 for our soli one
    i tore out the crab apple and after 4 years its gittin hung this summer

unless you and yur man wanna save 500 and buy ours for a grand
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

The Idaho morning news - that weather guy, Roper.......could he be the worst in america?
    the ridiculous stuff out of his mouth on a regular basis is so bad, I'm almost now amused by it
    Today: "If you missed the super moon remember you can always just throw a tortilla against the window"
    Making fun of that guy over morning coffee has become a work ritual for my crew. "The last time I went to Jackson Hole a bear ripped my car's door off!" At least next week is looking like "Buckets of sunshine"

The ginger bearded weather kid is my doppelgänger strangely enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Related to this, does anyone here know someone that would want a job finishing a flagstone sidewalk? I'm having doubts that my back will be able to handle it this summer at all.
    if ya can convince djongo
    id come help him
    but i gits to gits the float on every day
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

He is pretty annoying, but I find that new guy with the dark hair that they hired even more annoying for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    if ya can convince djongo
    id come help him
    but i gits to gits the float on every day
    Damn man, thanks for the offer! Luckily, rideit came through with a contact that finished it up on Wednesday. Super appreciative of the maggot network.

That woulda been fun; In a hard labor sorta way.
    Why don't you just come up and fish?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah that fucking Roper guy sucks balls. His shitty southern accent, usually could use a shave, sounds like a cubicle lifer and his sense of humor is only funny to him.
    Those IF stations are always hurting for quality anchors. The dark haired chick on the other channel still cannot complete a single sentence without some hiccup. Unbearable to watch.
    The 2 older women are easily the most comfortable on each channel.
    I forgot what it's like getting in-state news, it's been so long since we got channel 2 outta Casper.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Looking forward to Camp/skiing with EoB this weekend.

~ ~ SKI THE BIG ONE ~ ~ JACKSON HOLE '20-'21

DJ - let’s go floatin soon. And remember when we were chatting about getting drinks after I bot 4 fucking passes? Well, I just did.

Been a while, SFB! Come up and fish.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Pulled the trigger this morning on next season.

Here's to another good one.

Wow, Snow King chairs sold out in an hour. Holy crap.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post

Same here, it's getting more painful each and every year. I've only been here a fraction of the time as some other peeps here have. But even in those 6 years the product offered at JHMR has dramatically changed. Such a shame to see prices going up and quality going down. Don't get me wrong, I love the village. But I recall being psyched to hand over the 1k, today was just painful
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post

money isn't real

-----------------

also, Got family coming in this week and want to take them down the green on a leisurely float (young kids) in a framed raft. Would prefer to rent out of Pinedale as it's closer for me - but does anyone have recommendations for rental for a framed raft in jackson or pinedale? Thinking saturday.

Investor arbitrage?

Those chairs will be $5k before you know it!
    . . .

are they at least quads fer that price?
    sheldon and i are tenitively draggin the Tupperware Mothership up to pinedale next week/endish fer a week on the road i need to gits to steamboat at some point
    if yall wanna try and floatilla the snake or come down and float a new fk or upper green fore ya head up to beartooth the week of the 7th lemme know

sheldon and i are tenitively draggin the Tupperware Mothership up to pinedale next week/endish fer a week on the road i need to gits to steamboat at some point
    if yall wanna try and floatilla the snake or come down and float a new fk or upper green fore ya head up to beartooth the week of the 7th lemme know
    Went over the green and NF yesterday. Stopped at a NF put in on the way to steamboat. Definitely fishable. Warmer temps this week could send a push of mud down tho. I might be able to swing it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    DJ - let’s go floatin soon. And remember when we were chatting about getting drinks after I bot 4 fucking passes? Well, I just did.

Been a while, SFB! Come up and fish.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I'm ready. Pick a day to float and give me a li' heads up.
    I'll buy the drinks whenever, or I can bring brews and I'll row and drink while you fish. And drink...

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post

Hear hear!

Me too.

I bet lotsa new west types bought them up. Gotta get some authenticity somehow for that shiny new dump they just got raped for.

No. Fuck no, old hard as fuckall skinny ass 2 seaters. Not even Riblet cool center post ones.

I'm up for some floatageawea. Let's connect w/ Schwerty and float on some sweet stuff.
    I drove right past last year's Luau spot, thought of the good times. Clark's fork area was beautiful yesterday coming back from Red lodge.
    They gots a cool new fly shop right downtown...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fly shop red lodge (2).jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	982.9 KB 
ID:	376096

I walked into town today and saw that the Free the King voices are awakening...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free king1 (2).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	376098 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free king (2).jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	376099

A Mickey Mouse riding the Bronc in a reverse cowgirl with a dollar sign branded on the horse's rump; with the tag line - NO Waffles or Schoolers above 8,000 feet.
    Next fall's sticker for town.

~ ~ SKI THE BIG ONE ~ ~ JACKSON HOLE '20-'21

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Went over the green and NF yesterday. Stopped at a NF put in on the way to steamboat. Definitely fishable. Warmer temps this week could send a push of mud down tho. I might be able to swing it.
    Think about a run to our neck of the woods too,the big bugs should be here in a week or 2. Water is clear and great flows. Dibs and Djongo too! Could be a mini mini

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by teleee; 05-31-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I feel dirty

Anyone want a decorative 1985 Sims Snowboard? Free. 1/2 pipe, with glorious neon.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    A Mickey Mouse riding the Bronc in a reverse cowgirl with a dollar sign branded on the horse's rump; with the tag line - NO Waffles or Schoolers above 8,000 feet.
    Next fall's sticker for town.
    This made me laugh, but waffles at the top are cool as long as no tourists. Great pocket sugar kick on a pow day full of 4P hikes.

Hahaha no schoolers above 8k ft

What’s the word on camping near town? Any particular campsites I should check out?

swing your fucking sword.

There really is no camping allowed in/near town.
    Zones:
    Mosquito Creek near Wilson
    Curtis Canyon near Elk Refuge
    Shadow Mountain north of town

Or my block is really quiet if you are Uber-stealth.

There really is no camping allowed in/near town.
    Zones:
    Mosquito Creek near Wilson
    Curtis Canyon near Elk Refuge
    Shadow Mountain north of town

Or my block is really quiet if you are Uber-stealth.
    Also the Phillip's pass road.

Sent from my SM-A600A using Tapatalk

Down south of town there’s a paved turnout just north of the first bridge that goes over the Snake. I’ve car camped there numerous times and never been bothered. Going to want something in the windows to block car lights if you go there.

On Parvo’s recommendation, I went up Gros Ventre past Lower Slide Creek and into the hills. Amazing views in every direction. I just kept on going. At one point, I got out to take a picture and heard a hissing sound. Sure enough, I had a flat. Changed it out and figured it best to head back to town.

swing your fucking sword.