Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2624
    Over my 15 years here we consistently get the goods, regardless of marketing spin.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Over my 15 years here we consistently get the goods, regardless of marketing spin.
    You do. That is why there is no reason to lie. It's like you got an 8 inch dick and you are going around telling everyone it is 15 inches long. 8 inches is respectable. You can tell the truth.

Where are they lying? Taking measurements from the upper mountain seems par for the course when it comes to ski area marketing, and notably when your mountain covers over 4k vertical, it kinda makes some sense that there are going to be different amounts.

You can see the weather station data here if you want.

http://wxstns.net/wxstns/jhnet/

The snow report also includes mid mountain totals.

https://www.jacksonhole.com//weather-snow-report.html

I feel dirty defending the ski corp. I deserve at least 1 early up.

Targhee does have the stick of truth just to the side of the parking lot but then goes and reports season totals from Cheif Jo or the Targhee snowtel. Guess where those are.

https://www.grandtarghee.com/the-mountain/snow-report/
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Kevintheskier View Post
    You do. That is why there is no reason to lie. It's like you got an 8 inch dick and you are going around telling everyone it is 15 inches long. 8 inches is respectable. You can tell the truth.
    Flawed analogy...the upper mountain is often over 100” deep, and that’s not a lie.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Where are they lying? Taking measurements from the upper mountain seems par for the course when it comes to ski area marketing, and notably when your mountain covers over 4k vertical, it kinda makes some sense that there are going to be different amounts.
    Yeah and Whistler's vertical is over 5,000, and Big Sky's is over 4,000 too, and Snowbird is not too far off at 3,200. That doesn't mean you can compare your SUMMIT snowfall to their BASE snowfall. Compare apples to apples. Otherwise it is outright lying. How can you not see this? Their graph clearly says "This is how much we have and this is how much they have" and then they go and lie about how much everyone else has. It is some corporate bs. Locals don't give a shit but many many vacationers will book their resorts strictly based on who has the snow. You could reasonably argue that JH's lies are costing other resorts big money.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Flawed analogy...the upper mountain is often over 100” deep, and that’s not a lie.
    So are everybody else's summit yet you conveniently omit this by even going out of your way saying "Our summit is 100" deep and everyone else's is 12" deep" when if fact you are comparing the summit of one mountain to the town square of another. It is an outright lie. There is no way to spin it into truth.

Snowbird measures their snowfall total at almost 10k feet (9840 to be exact) , which is actually higher than either the Raymer (9360) or Rendezvous bowl (9580) plots at Jackson.

I don't give a shit about Big Sky, anyone who has skied both knows they don't compare to Jackson when it comes to snow.
    Live Free or Die

It doesn't say on Whistler's website where they are taking the total from, how do you know it is from the base? Sounds unlikely
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Snowbird measures their snowfall total at almost 10k feet (9840 to be exact) , which is actually higher than either the Raymer (9360) or Rendezvous bowl (9580) plots at Jackson.
    Thank you for pointing out that Snowbird is much higher than Jackson Hole (you forgot to also add North facing instead of South facing too )

So are everybody else's summit yet you conveniently omit this by even going out of your way saying "Our summit is 100" deep and everyone else's is 12" deep" when if fact you are comparing the summit of one mountain to the town square of another. It is an outright lie. There is no way to spin it into truth.
    Ok, who only measures their base depth at the base of the mountain?
    Also, top of JH is 10, 450, you putz

You know what fuck it, I hope this guy blows some cash on a lawsuit. It would be great fodder for the daily.
    Live Free or Die

So Jackson's Dick is 8" flaccid and 15" erect but you want them to report the flaccid length not the erect length? Did I get your point?

you guys ---

don't feed the troll here. kevin came in and started shit talking up a storm in the Wasatch Stoke thread until he got chased out of town.

dude's a dick, just trying to provoke you. ignore him. everyone knows JHMR kicks major ass, he's just a jealous, bored asshole.

sincerely, an slc mag

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    ^^^ buttahflake alias.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Too many words, man. I never write more than a few sentences.
    Take a cold lap, Harry!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    So Jackson's Dick is 8" flaccid and 15" erect but you want them to report the flaccid length not the erect length? Did I get your point?
    Who the hell has an 8" flaccid and 15" erect? But to use the analogy you are reporting your erect dick and than comparing it to everyone else's flaccid dick. There is some poor slob investment banker sitting in Manhattan right now looking to take her 1 week ski vacation after working 110 hour work weeks for 10 straight years like an idiot. She is thinking to herself "I need to get banged by a good ski mountain". She pulls up Jackson Hole website where JH is claiming a 15" dick while claiming everyone else are 6". So of course she books with JH looking forward to getting that 15" schlong.... Only it is actually only 8"!!!!

What’s the girth? It’s all about the girth
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by jpcmoriarty View Post
    I don’t know why I feel the need to defend JH marketing to this guy but the 164 they quote for telluride comes right from their current snow report
    EXACTLY! They all come from their reported numbers. Their BASE reported numbers!

FYI, JHMR gets their numbers from the Bridger Teton Avalanche Center. Yeah, the numbers are interesting some times, but if you know, you know.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skibrd View Post
    FYI, JHMR gets their numbers from the Bridger Teton Avalanche Center. Yeah, the numbers are interesting some times, but if you know, you know.
    Right. I know they are bs. You know they are bs. But those charts and graphs are not for me and you. They are for the vacationers. And they don't know they are being lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    you guys ---

don't feed the troll here. kevin came in and started shit talking up a storm in the Wasatch Stoke thread until he got chased out of town.

dude's a dick, just trying to provoke you. ignore him. everyone knows JHMR kicks major ass, he's just a jealous, bored asshole.

sincerely, an slc mag
    His posting history here is something special that is for sure.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    What’s the girth? It’s all about the girth
    That's some bullshit Vail would say

Would girth actually be snow density?

Who the hell has an 8" flaccid and 15" erect? But to use the analogy you are reporting your erect dick and than comparing it to everyone else's flaccid dick. There is some poor slob investment banker sitting in Manhattan right now looking to take her 1 week ski vacation after working 110 hour work weeks for 10 straight years like an idiot. She is thinking to herself "I need to get banged by a good ski mountain". She pulls up Jackson Hole website where JH is claiming a 15" dick while claiming everyone else are 6". So of course she books with JH looking forward to getting that 15" schlong.... Only it is actually only 8"!!!!
    Clearly Kevin hasn't had sex before. If the woman in his example is heading to Jackson because of its penis size, she only cares about the erect size she will experience while having sex. She couldn't care about flaccid size at all.

I'm also a bit concerned about her as she seems pretty shallow. Doesn't personality matter at all? What if Jackson is a good cook or gives good back rubs?

She couldn't care about flaccid size at all.
    She does if it is flaccid. Which is why Mt Baker can't claim a bigger cock than Alta. Their dick doesn't get hard.

I'm also a bit concerned about her as she seems pretty shallow. Doesn't personality matter at all?
    Yeah and as we all know they are no shallow investment bankers in Jackson.

Well, it’s not called ‘THE BIG ONE’ for nothing.