Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2624
    So, are you a fan of KC barbecue and sports?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    FKNA Cy, bring that stoke.

Postup your diving board pic so mags can compare it to the viddy of Owen launching it.

Brice is likely my first good friend in JH. He and Heineken lived next door in ghettobrook back in'90. Ask him about King Soul sometime. He lived downstairs.
    That was the dryest bud summer ever, so we dropped blotters and strolled into Cody bowl.
    Whooooo-eeeee.
    Ha. I didn't go upside down, so not as cool, although I count my landing as much as his. I still maintain that this hit has nothing to do with skiing skill, and everything to do with basic reading comprehension of the previous day's snow report.

Name:  922224_1600w-2.jpeg
Views: 1048
Size:  70.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    I still maintain that this hit has nothing to do with skiing skill, and everything to do with basic reading comprehension of the previous day's]
    Who gives a damn? You did it, It’s fuckin rad and bigger than anything I’ve ever jumped from

Me likey ALL Bbq. One of the few redeeming aspects of my annual jaunt into the south.

TFT, even here in the tgrz den, you have a strong genetic predisposition to snowstoke...

Yeah, that launcher is big. And scary to look at. It takes real balls to hit that thing, and it takes some level of skill to not just cartwheel off of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thinking on the Kemmerer's, the last time I talked to Connie was at the front of a 19" pow morning line at Casper.
    I was behind her for second chair. It was on a hold so I unclicked to see if the Dentists that I was gonna lead, had gotten into line yet.
    Naturally the rope drops and I go to click back in, but as the maze had not been mown down, I couldn't get in fast enough and the full tilt boogie stream of consciousness expletives came out.
    As she loaded I got a funny lookback from her; Sorry Connie, did I say that out loud?
    Saw those pukes still tooling around at the top of the new gondy so I yelled at them and proceeded to burn speed laps in the trees for about 8 chairs before racing up to go OB. What a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    More viddy...

Tigger being the good host with humor, manners and Irie;
    Holds the OB gate open for his charge.
    We see you SuperGaper...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Livin' the Dream.

Testify, big dog.

We see you lil' Baxter pup...

Andy Frasco broke up my buddies marriage by sleeping with his wife. True story.

Annnnnnd here it is...... Djongo, any dick or throat punches please get the viddy.....
    https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/...a2e1b2625.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the only liberal-ish county in the state, these 3 right wing blowhards arrive to fleece the handful of wealthy geriatric tax dodgers.

If Wyoming instituted a state income tax, there'd be a raft of McMansions going up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    If Wyoming instituted a state income tax, there'd be a raft of McMansions going up for sale.
    Ironically, I believe that they will eventually go down this road... coal being, well, coal.

Here's a little stoke... just drove from town to village and it took the normal time.

There's a lot of truth in the income tax sending these folks packing. Also when the finance bros' margin calls come due and they need quick cash. Happened before here and several dumped their new homes at a discount to liquidate their holdings.

It smells like smoke pretty bad over here by the Aspens, anyone hearing anything? More so than the past 6 weeks
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    It smells like smoke pretty bad over here by the Aspens, anyone hearing anything? More so than the past 6 weeks
    the little granite fire just blew up me thinks

PH- was just thinking of you today, swing by soon.

I think the reason we don't have a state tax is because with so few people and generally lower incomes, it would hurt the population more than help it. The cost-benefit ratio is not conducive here.

OK, this might hurt a little...

this town is hungry.
    Last edited by Djongo Unchained; 08-06-2021 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Swiss (cheesy) Metal

Quote Originally Posted by passholer View Post
    the little granite fire just blew up me thinks
    Granite in the park?

It’s the CA fires that are giving us the wonderful air quality. This shit is pretty bad!

Smoke rolled in heavy for us around 11am, less than 1/2 mile visibility and it’s giving me a pounding headache to be outside.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Here's a list of the recent incidents around here if anyone is interested http://www.wildcad.net/WCWY-TDC.htm if you go back to the main page you can select which dispatch center you'd like to see what's going on with fires there. If you care about what is going on throughout the nation you can check this in the morning and it'll give up to date info on fires by region. https://www.nifc.gov/nicc/sitreprt.pdf Now that I've be laid off from my winter job here and have the next 90 days off, I will be going back to fighting fire for the rest of the summer.

Mask mandates coming back to government buildings as of this coming Monday FYI. I would expect it to cover all of the Town of Jackson shortly thereafter if I was a betting man.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Mask mandates coming back to government buildings as of this coming Monday FYI. I would expect it to cover all of the Town of Jackson shortly thereafter if I was a betting man.
    Yep, can confirm, I had a meeting regarding future construction at the airport and the city and county peeps were all complaining about it. Sounds like a city (and possibly county) wide mandate will follow shortly
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

~ ~ SKI THE BIG ONE ~ ~ JACKSON HOLE '20-'21

any local mags need this thule box?
    it’s an oldie and has some cracks but it still has some life so figured I’d check before sending it off, since it doesn’t fit on our new whip
    “Frontier” model.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3285.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	382138

Name:	IMG_3269.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	382139
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    any local mags need this thule box?
    it’s an oldie and has some cracks but it still has some life so figured I’d check before sending it off, since it doesn’t fit on our new whip
    “Frontier” model.

Name:	IMG_3285.JPG 
Views:	112 
Size:	205.7 KB 
ID:	382138

Name:	IMG_3269.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	235.1 KB 
ID:	382139
    A little fiberglass cloth and resin makes those cracks stronger than they were to start...just pointing that out to those that may not know how to fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by wstdeep View Post
    A little fiberglass cloth and resin makes those cracks stronger than they were to start...just pointing that out to those that may not know how to fix things.
    Fiberglass roller and some chopstrand

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Now if we could only get them to have MANDATORY vaxxes for kids over 12 for in person school. No Vax? No sports, clubs, etc…

Sorry to ask this asinine question again, but Ride2Fly is officially, for reals, gone, right?

So the best move is to park at the parking garage, grab a taxi to the airport, and curse a lot, right?

Headed out early in September with two people, and potentially two bike bags from the Idaho side, and trying to figure out the most affordable way to get to that damn airport.

Honestly, its probably the cheapest and easiest to park at the airport. I think you need to be gone for at least 10 days before it even breaks even taking a cab back and forth from town.
    Live Free or Die

Cy - Maybe we can finagle a plan. I'd take the hour to either hop in with you and drive it back to town, or if yer loaded up to the gills we can do a shuttle thingy. You can leave the rig by my place, I'll move it every few days so as not to get a ticky.

Airport parking has become another of the overpriced scams here. Easy to get around tho, with friends.
    Once, upon returning, I just grabbed my bag and my kitty in her carrier and waved a $20 at people leaving until I got a taker. Then she wouldn't take my money. I insisted.