Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2624
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Is she cool?
    I would have totally pegged her as a huge partier :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Well mags, the times they are a changin, on a plane to Michigan to inspect the new house, closing on Victor in eleven days. Shit’s getting real.
    Huge ups to all the mags who I got to meet and to all the local mags who make this place and this board a special place. It’s an amazing community.
    So in the short run, come grab a beer with me Friday the 22nd at Wildlife Brewing if you’re around. 4-8 outside, 8-? Inside with Cutter spinning some tunes.
    In the long run, give a shout if you get through Michigan! Canadian Lakes, an hour north of Grand Rapids.
    Y’all fkna rock, thanks for all the kindnesses. ❤️❤️❤️
    you will be missed. There's not enough people who always bring a smile to the faces of those they encounter -and you are one of them
    we're out of town on the 22nd but glad I got to give you a squeeze last week

Quote Originally Posted by skrr View Post
    October 20 is the deadline to submit comment or attend the last public meeting regarding proposed sheep closures in the tetons. Areas proposed for closure include the west side of Cody peak and Jensen canyon. The document is available through the most recent news and guide article.
    thanks for posting that with 2 days left. doing now

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    I sure hope so! You ever ski the Ghee or am I going to have to make a pilgrimage to the village this season?
    we should plan a maggot ski day over at the ghee this winter
    they usually have better snow/ more open early on in the season so maybe then?
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by skrr View Post
    October 20 is the deadline to submit comment or attend the last public meeting regarding proposed sheep closures in the tetons. Areas proposed for closure include the west side of Cody peak and Jensen canyon. The document is available through the most recent news and guide article.
    And while everyone is in a eMail riding mood. comments for the new Elk Refuge visitor center are due by the 20th as well and contact the city about the North Cache street plan which can be found here https://www.jacksonwy.gov/161/Engineering-Division

I sent emails about the sheep to both chip_jenkins@nps.gov and alyson.courtemanch@wyo.gov

Just wanted to grumble about having to make reservations again this year.

Ok, I'm done. Back to Djongo making a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post

LOL, just learned this too, and came to this thread to psych myself up. The curse of us Ikon out of towners!
    Last year I couldn't get dates that I could make. I just might grab a week in Jan and figure out lodging as the clock ticks down...

You have lodging if you need it.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    LOL, just learned this too, and came to this thread to psych myself up. The curse of us Ikon out of towners!
    Last year I couldn't get dates that I could make. I just might grab a week in Jan and figure out lodging as the clock ticks down...
    I think that if you have lodging in town the reservations are automatically available, but not certain on that.

I think that if you have lodging in town the reservations are automatically available, but not certain on that.
    Yes, from what I understand if you have a receipt/proof of airfare or lodging you can make reservations now. Otherwise, reserving reservations opens tomorrow.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    That would be great. I'm down for a ghee ski day.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    Sure, as soon as i rent a U-haul all the cool kids come over to the bright side!

Wrong forum jong i know, but anyone interested in a couple old, faded, dirty whitewater boats? Perception Pirouette and Riot Ultralight Trixster.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Yes, from what I understand if you have a receipt/proof of airfare or lodging you can make reservations now. Otherwise, reserving reservations opens tomorrow.
    Thanks. Can't figure out how to do this from the website...

Very goofy.

Thanks. Can't figure out how to do this from the website...

Very goofy.
    the "make a reservation" button is on my account screen. I just made mine.

edit: it's on the JHMR site now too: https://www.jacksonhole.com/ikon-pass.html

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    the "make a reservation" button is on my account screen. I just made mine.

edit: it's on the JHMR site now too: https://www.jacksonhole.com/ikon-pass.html

Yup. Up now. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You have lodging if you need it.
    thank you! I'll be in touch.

BOOM. reservations booked in Jan. Please commence snow dances and washing of your cars.
    Last visit included some of the best skiing of my life. You all have a magic place up there.

Reserved for 3/14-3/18. Thanks for the update y'all!

Same. I thought we were past that? Oh well. I'll be out there Jan 10-16th with my brother (a long-time TGR lurker), LBSkier, and Hutash - the resident TGR vet - for a few days at the village and a few days touring GTNP. My hope is to link up with the TGR-famous DJongo as that's never yet lined up.

There will likely be a second trip out in February with some college buddies, and a third wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker View Post
    Same, but didn't see a way to do so as my January trip has local lodging. So I made regular, peasant reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    I'll be out there Jan 10-16th with my brother (a long-time TGR lurker), LBSkier, and Hutash
    late dec-early jan for me.

Reserved Feb 28-March 4 - though thinking I might shift it a week earlier.

Any idea on how fast the reservations will fill up or the capacity limits? This system sucks if you live close enough to chase powder

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    Reserved Feb 28-March 4 - though thinking I might shift it a week earlier.
    Don’t do it. That’s prez weekend week.

How does the shifting or cancellation work?

I think icant ski passes can be cancelled 24 hours before. But I have no idea about jhmr policies.
    . . .

i wasn't sure "locals" like me were allowed on saturdays still, but after reading the fine print apparently a limited number of us still are. the saturday 5-6yo youth locals program at the resort sold out in less than 2 minutes today. parents lined up like they were trying to buy taylor swift tix. got us some.
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

https://www.jacksonhole.com/blog/win...ations-update/

highlights:
    100% chairlift loading (masks required on tram only)
    Mountain Collective now requires reservations too (think this is new)
    Automated parking at all four lots (After hours will the gates be open or closed)
    no bowl bootpack (did anyone find/use this last year?)
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Does anybody know if the Ranch Lot will still be free after 1pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Don’t do it. That’s prez weekend week.

How does the shifting or cancellation work?

I think icant ski passes can be cancelled 24 hours before. But I have no idea about jhmr policies.
    Good call - seeing that now. The week of the 21st will be busy so I'll stick with the 28th - 4th.

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I skied JH as my first ever mountain out west and my second time ever skiing. I did not deserve it lol