Price Check: WAO Agent 29s w/ DT 350s

I'm lusting after a set of silver Hydra hubs for my WAO wheels, and it occurred to me that it might be cheaper to sell my complete wheels and buy a new set of Unions w/ Hydras, than it is to buy new hubs, spokes, and nipples and get my buddy to relace them for beer. Any thoughts on what these are worth right now? I know the used market is crazy strong. My guess is around $800-1,000. Looks like new hubs will set me back about $665, plus about $90-100 in spokes & nipples. A complete new wheelset to the spec would run about $1650.

We Are One Agent 29 rims, custom all black/grey decals (2 spare sets of decals)
    DT 350 boost 6-bolt hubs w/ DT 54t ratchet, MicroSpline freehub, standard or torque cap front end
    Condition is very good - a handful of minor scuffs and scratches but look great otherwise. Bearings are smooth.

I know there's nothing wrong with my hubs, I'd just be doing it for the aesthetics and more noise (so I don't need a bell).

probably not helpful, but I've been beating the hell out of some WAO Agent rims laced to CK for a year+ now and they've been awesome.
    Still strong, round and true. Plus a real lifetime warranty. 10/10 would buy We Are One again.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    probably not helpful, but I've been beating the hell out of some WAO Agent rims laced to CK for a year+ now and they've been awesome.
    Still strong, round and true. Plus a real lifetime warranty. 10/10 would buy We Are One again.
    I've got 2 sets, one pair of Agents and one Unions. Both great, would also buy again.

I bought a used wheelset after some thorough searching and I think you could easily get 1,000 for them, maybe more if you offered the lazy/less mechanically inclined the option of an XD driver

Thanks, that's kind of what I'm thinking. I forgot to mention that I still have the XD driver too, so yeah it should be fairly easy to move.

I'm loving the WAOs, and if I do replace the rim it will definitely be the Union since they don't make Agent anymore.