Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Scary. While our waiting to be ex-COC takes it to 11, he's not unique. This is a disturbingly common personality type - I've personally encountered several just in my small pond existence alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    I stand corrected. I had previously assumed that Bobby Shitstain was the biggest IRL poser douchebag in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    ^^^Who are you again?
    I lol'd...
    Gravity. It's the law.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...great-outdoors

A forthcoming article that gives a little context to the cunt.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 01-12-2021 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Scary. While our waiting to be ex-COC takes it to 11, he's not unique. This is a disturbingly common personality type - I've personally encountered several just in my small pond existence alone.
    I think social media is to blame, everyone should delete all their accounts other than TGR and move on with their lives, these articles and posts validate his existence, without them he would wither away into the ether, alas, that will most likely not happen and until that does we will continue to swim in the sea of mental shortcoming.

Hey, let's find yet another of the dozens of lesh threads to bump. He needs more material for his masturbatory Google searches of himself.

swing your fucking sword.

David Lesh is Back With A Splash - Banned From Natl Forests

The modern American narcissist asshole, claiming rights assuming zero responsibilities:
    “I want to be able to post fake things to the Internet. That’s my fucking right as an American.”
    - D.Lesh to The New Yorker

People need to ignore this asshat and stop giving him the audience he loves so much.

That guy is a bag of dicks. But that's a pretty harsh penalty for a victimless crime of riding a snowmobile around a closed resort. I mean, I've done that a few times and even when caught we were just asked to leave, but of course we didn't post pics or use it to hype our shitty ski apparel.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    That guy is a bag of dicks. But that's a pretty harsh penalty for a victimless crime of riding a snowmobile around a closed resort. I mean, I've done that a few times and even when caught we were just asked to leave, but of course we didn't post pics or use it to hype our shitty ski apparel.
    Haha, yeah. One year we got a huge week-long dump right after the ski area closed. There were like 50 sleds doing laps up there when the mountain manager comes up and said we all had to leave. We just kept skiing.

His commercial intent and history are exactly why the sentence was so harsh.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Clearly he has a different history with the law and social media than you and I and therefore his punishment should be different than what you and I would get for doing the same thing. I'm losing no sleep or caring a damn bit if its harsh anyways nor should anyone else.

Turns out there are consequences for repeatedly flaunting the law and giving the proverbial middle finger to the judge's rulings during your case in the name of publicity and profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    His commercial intent and history are exactly why the sentence was so harsh.
    That was my point, maybe I should have been more clear.

these days it didn't happen if you don't post it to the internet
    gone are the days where you and your friends do stupid shit and you laugh about it the next day then it comes up every once in awhile as "do you remember when" it all has to be brought to the worlds attention about how bad ass you are on the internet
    the crazy shit we did up at the ski area at night, before they opened for the season and after it closed for the season was a blast
    rides on the groomer at night with the only rule being don't touch the fresh corduroy, no one posted about it and it was kept on the down low

the bozo thinks he's special spending a couple weeks in jail might help him then again he'll use that to create some street cred for himself

the friends of the dillon ranger district could use his help but I'm sure they will abandon him after a few hours of him telling them how he knows how to pick up trash and build better trails then them

He hopes to be adopted by you-know-who.

https://www.5280.com/david-lesh-arrested-for-assault/

On April 24, infamous outdoor influencer and ski outerwear company owner David Lesh was arrested and charged with second-degree assault, a felony, and third-degree assault, a misdemeanor offense, stemming from a March 25 incident in which the former pro skier is accused of violently assaulting a fellow snowmobiler at the Spring Creek trailhead in Summit County.

Are we sure where DigitalDrew is?
    I still call it The Jake.

David Lesh is Back With A Splash - Banned From Natl Forests

We, as a society, really need to stop using the word “influencer” to describe what someone does.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Are we sure where DigitalDrew is?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1682558299.990396.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	457109

I'm patiently waiting for this guy to become a grease spot. We're getting closer - five years?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1682558299.990396.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	370.8 KB 
ID:	457109
    This just begs more questions
    I still call it The Jake.

Its one of those electric submarine cars.

Everyone will have them by next week.

I am eagerly awaiting the utoob videos.
    Last edited by SB; 04-27-2023 at 03:48 AM.
    watch out for snakes

Lesh is such a piece of trash, this was the least surprising thing I learned of this week. how he's not in jail is beyond me. we all know he crashed that plane on purpose too.
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Boosh View Post
    Lesh is such a piece of trash, this was the least surprising thing I learned of this week. how he's not in jail is beyond me. we all know he crashed that plane on purpose too.
    Two different laws for rich people and the working class.