Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Name:  37e34476a3d55045ad88a5cbb3f4eebb.jpg
Views: 2010
Size:  28.6 KB
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by steff View Post
    Ah yes, Allan... same idea. This guy is Greg Despres.

Here's another of Canada's finest... Justin Bourque

Cop killer. I guessed hockey player.
    As far as Gregory Despres, a bunch of Allan Legere sites have his picture, oddly enough. I never met either of them, fortunately. (Or heard of them, until today. We have enough serial killers in CA to keep us occupied--Golden State Killer (AKA East Area Rapist--I took care of one of his gunshot victims when I was a resident, unsuccessfully), Dorothea Puente, Juan Corona, Freeway Killer, Zodiac Killer, Richard Ramirez and on and on.)

The aforementioned Richard Ramirez (AKA Night Stalker)--not crazy eye. Ice cold:
    Name:  richard-ramirez-12385163-1-402.jpg
Views: 2004
Size:  11.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Cop killer. I guessed hockey player.
    As far as Gregory Despres, a bunch of Allan Legere sites have his picture, oddly enough. I never met either of them, fortunately. (Or heard of them, until today. We have enough serial killers in CA to keep us occupied--Golden State Killer (AKA East Area Rapist--I took care of one of his gunshot victims when I was a resident, unsuccessfully), Dorothea Puente, Juan Corona, Freeway Killer, Zodiac Killer, Richard Ramirez and on and on.)

The aforementioned Richard Ramirez (AKA Night Stalker)--not crazy eye. Ice cold:
    Name:  richard-ramirez-12385163-1-402.jpg
Views: 2004
Size:  11.2 KB
    The GSK was a cop if I recall correctly. That is pretty crazy about that victim.

Don't forget about the Doodler. Drew sketches of gay men in bars before raping and stabbing them in parks in SF. Apparently they had the guy but the surviving victims wanted to stay in the closet and refused to take the stand so he walked.
    swing your fucking sword.

Shark eyes. Devoid of life.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eye.png 
Views:	146 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	346080
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

There's good old Ted Bundy:

How about Gary Ridgeway:

Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

We seem to be confused regarding the meaning of "crazy".

Name:  Kayleigh-McEnany-CBB.png
Views: 796
Size:  448.9 KB
    Crazy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-design-88-scaled.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	346166
    Shark
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    I hate Bunion
    WTF ???

Bunion is one of the nicest, most chill, maggots IRL. Just a couple days ago he was over at my place smoking joints with me & Djongo.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I did not inhale.

Alexandra Dondario has eyes?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ####### View Post
    Dead eyes

I will never forget that GSK victim. Guy was an airman, walking down the street in a residential neighborhood with his wife taking an evening stroll. She was shot in the head and dead at the scene. He was shot through the front of the chest at the top of his breastbone. He was taken to Mather AFB hospital where they intubated him and were able to restore vital signs and transfer him. When he got to us his neck was rising and falling but his chest wasn't. Still had a pulse. There was no sternal saw or knife in the ER. We managed to divide his breast bone up the middle with a scissors--we were desperate. His trachea and esophagus were both divided in two. It took us too long to get there--he didn't make it. I remember less and less of my career but that one doesn't go away. The bad ones don't.

Crazy eyes, post em up

Crazy eyes, post em up

You have a problem with women? Sheesh.
    No, it’s a line from a silly song that I thought was funny. But I deleted the post anyways because it probably doesn’t make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Lol, I can't remember but it's gotta be full percentage points by now

Back on topic, SD gov, she got em
    Name:  SD gov.JPG
Views: 759
Size:  64.1 KB

CAROL FUCKING BASKINS

Didn't realize the flat state next door had a milfy gov.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I will never forget that GSK victim. Guy was an airman, walking down the street in a residential neighborhood with his wife taking an evening stroll. She was shot in the head and dead at the scene. He was shot through the front of the chest at the top of his breastbone. He was taken to Mather AFB hospital where they intubated him and were able to restore vital signs and transfer him. When he got to us his neck was rising and falling but his chest wasn't. Still had a pulse. There was no sternal saw or knife in the ER. We managed to divide his breast bone up the middle with a scissors--we were desperate. His trachea and esophagus were both divided in two. It took us too long to get there--he didn't make it. I remember less and less of my career but that one doesn't go away. The bad ones don't.
    Damn, that gives senseless a whole new meaning. Sounds like you did all you could given the circumstances and then some. My grandfather was a surgeon and I never have been able to understand how he dealt with death like that. I know he had his own ways of internalizing. +vibes+
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    No, it’s a line from a silly song that I thought was funny. But I deleted the post anyways because it probably doesn’t make sense.
    one good delete deserves another.

Dead eyes

Crazy. Sounds desperate. Likely his brain wasn’t getting much oxygen throughout that ordeal yeah? I can understand why a situation like that you still remember vividly today. Thanks for sharing it though. The GSK was a monster.

Amanda Knox
    @amandaknox
    Whatever happens, the next four years can't be as bad as that four-year study abroad I did in Italy, right?
    7:34 PM · Nov 3, 2020·Twitter for Android
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Crazy. Sounds desperate. Likely his brain wasn’t getting much oxygen throughout that ordeal yeah? I can understand why a situation like that you still remember vividly today. Thanks for sharing it though. The GSK was a monster.
    True about his brain. He might have been lucky that he didn't survive.

Ah yes, Kristi Noem, that bitch is gonna lose her mind now that South Dakota has legalized cannabis. Her husband I'm sure will try to make a buck or two on cannabis crop insurance or some other scheme.

Name:  IMG_4041.JPG
Views: 537
Size:  69.1 KB

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpeg 
Views:	202 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	346366

Elizabeth Holmes. Dropped out of Stanford with the goal of becoming the Steve Jobs of healthcare. Raised $10 billion and had Henry Kissinger and General Mattis on her company board. Betsy Devos, the WalMart family, and Rupert Murdoch invested millions (amongst many others). Except the company was built on lies and deception.

^^^^^
    Watched the doc on her and the whole time I was wondering how nobody could see the crazy lurking underneath

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel