Seattle Basement Clear-out - Some Free

I've acquired way too much older gear that I need to unload. Would prefer not to ship, so if you're in the Seattle area we could figure out a place to meet up, however, if someone is pretty stoked on this gear, and wants to pay for shipping I could be convinced...

Line Prophet 100 - Price: $00.00
    Grabbed these last year on the cheap, and they had two or three different mounts on them. I wanted to test out the "swiss cheese project" but botched one of the mounts, and gave up. Might be salvageable, might not but the price is right!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4258.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	345452

Name:	IMG-4259.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	345454

Name:	IMG-4260.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	345455

26/26.5 Scarpa Maestrale "R" - Price $00.00
    Grabbed these off of craigslist for free over the summer, and they're pretty beat. Lost of broken / missing parts. Luckily I had grabbed another pair of free Maestrales a while back and tried my best to repair them. We're calling this a Maestrale "R" as it has the maestrale cuff, but the RS tongue. Big issue: heels pieces were blown (cracked) out by the previous owner, and I would strongly recommend against using a full tech binding. Additionally since this gen of Maestrale does not meet ISO9523, they're not compatible with any alpine/shift/duke PT either... Leaving just the Kingpin or Tecton. Anyways, might be usable, might be good for parts, also have liners for them that are equally as beat.

Name:	IMG-4262.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	345463

Name:	IMG-4263.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	345464

24/24.5 Dalbello Krypton Lotus - Price $10.00
    Grabbed these used boots for the wife over the summer, but they were a hair too big. Shells are in great shape, liners have some holes in the heels, so BYOL (bring your own liners). I'd toss these in for free if you grab some other stuff (free stuff included), or would trade for a nice beer.

26/26.5 Full Tilt First Chair 3 - Price $20.00
    I bought these last season for the liners, and do not need the shells, but included in the sale would be a set of liners from a pair of MTN Labs I have floating around. Shells are is excellent shape, but one of the heel sole pieces has a small chunk of rubber missing (about 15mm long). Should affect performance, and replacements can be had on Full Tilts website.

Name:	IMG-4245.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	345456

Last up -
    More or less an open question to gauge general interest. I started 3D printing topo maps a couple of years ago for tour route finding, and wanted to see if there was any interest on here. Should be able to provide any area in the US (we can try Canada, just havent done it yet). It would be about $15 per 7"x7" print plus shipping.

Name:	IMG-4264.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	899.5 KB 
ID:	345458

Name:	IMG-4266.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	979.1 KB 
ID:	345460

Name:	IMG-4265.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	345461
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4264.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	865.1 KB 
ID:	345457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4266.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	943.3 KB 
ID:	345459   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4262.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	345462  

Those topos are cool!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah the topos are sweet. PM incoming

What? Dude you’ve got a business opportunity with those topos. I’d take one of Rainier for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Not going to lie, the topos look like a really cool project.

A paintbrush and several hours could make for a great result.

Agree, those topos are awesome. What material are you printing them with? Plastic?

and how do you (or I) decide and communicate the base map?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Whoa, I want some of those topos for sure! Like a bunch of em

Pm in coming for maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the topos as well. Have a few ideas. PM coming soon. What sort of scale/area works best?

Oh Man!

No one wants my free/cheap gear?!?!?!

I also have a BD Revelation Avalung pack that I need to get rid of too, maybe $50 for that (price police - call me out on this if is too high).

Details here: https://www.evo.com/outlet/avalungs/...n-avalung-pack

and I'll upload some photos later.

Anyways to address the topo questions:

Best way to communicate what areas you would want would be via email at - r.f.conroy at g email , and shoot me a screen shot of the areas you're interested in from google maps. We would communicate through that, making sure I am capturing the areas of your interest correctly.

From past experience, the best prints are areas with lost of vertical variation so Cascades work pretty well, unless you want to print bachelor, and then it looks... lame. I can also scale the vertical axis too, so for East Coast prints, I typically scale 50% more.

For typical 7X7" prints, I'd be looking at $15 printed + $5 shipped, however I also have the ability to print larger (but split into sections) formats too, see Rainier below. Those prints tend to come out significantly taller, and drive print time + material up, so I would charge $20 per section ~ so $80 for that larger Rainier one. Being the gear hoarder I am, I would also be interested in some ski/mtb trades too for these...actually how I came about those Prophets.

Name:	IMG-4268.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	345510

Name:	IMG-4269.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	345509

They make cool desk/wall art, but in the past I've primarily used them for planning routes out with back country friends to make sure we're all on the same page before heading out. So if you have a frequent zone, or big mission planned the come in handy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4269.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	345507   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-4268.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	345508  

Update:

Sold Items:
    Prophets
    BD Pack

Need to respond to some of the topo emails - sorry for the delay on this folks...

yea, very intriguing these 3D topos...and i see your MRG trailmap mug!
    pm to follow...