FKS PIVOT 18's - Minty, 2 pairs

You know what they are. 2 pairs available, near mint condition.
    DIN AFD with racer narrow brakes.
    Brakes will need to be bent or replaced with wider for anything modern underfoot. Not a big deal if you're into that sort of tinkering.
    Also might need a set of screws. They look on the long side, likely from mounting on plate.

$150 per pair (add for any fees), shipping included (lower 48)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9144.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	732.5 KB 
ID:	345169   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9143.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	664.0 KB 
ID:	345170   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9142.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	345171  

Might be willing to sell a third set that has brakes pre-bent to fit 110+mm skis.

Open to offers, want these gone quick! PM me!

One set with skinny brakes gone.

Bump.

Bump still willing to sell one pair. With narrow or fatty brakes. You pick.

Are these circa 2001?

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Are these circa 2001?
    More like 2002 or 2003. They were on all my race tech skis. ridiculous on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Are these circa 2001?
    Rossi was making this colorway as recently as 2006... but yes, they’re still fifteen year old bindings. Doesn’t mean they don’t work.

Exact same binding that retails for $400. Aside from brake width. Good bindings don't change.

Useful for Cast changeover as well.

Fatty's left but have a buyer interested.

All sold. Thanks for coming to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    More like 2002 or 2003. They were on all my race tech skis. ridiculous on the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    K cool man. You can pay $400 at retail for a different color. Seems like the market has spoken and you don't pay any attention to the FKS parts thread.

Quote Originally Posted by huckmadtrix View Post
    K cool man. You can pay $400 at retail for a different color. Seems like the market has spoken and you don't pay any attention to the FKS parts thread.
    Man, I don’t think you need to get all butt hurt about it. Price police called you out, if you sold at the price you wanted then good for you. But as far as the fks parts thread, most recently sold pair was twelve years newer in great condition with a brake width you could actually use for $175 shipped. So I don’t think it’s out of line for people to wonder why these are still selling so high. FWIW, I’ve got a pair of the same I’m about to put on here, and was looking at $75 shipped with a 100mm brake in slightly worse repair. You do you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Man, I don’t think you need to get all butt hurt about it. Price police called you out, if you sold at the price you wanted then good for you. But as far as the fks parts thread, most recently sold pair was twelve years newer in great condition with a brake width you could actually use for $175 shipped. So I don’t think it’s out of line for people to wonder why these are still selling so high. FWIW, I’ve got a pair of the same I’m about to put on here, and was looking at $75 shipped with a 100mm brake in slightly worse repair. You do you.
    Just cause a person wouldn't pay asking price doesn't mean someone else doesn't think it's a good deal. That doesn't make the person the "price police" with the ability to dictate value. 2 pairs sold at asking and 1 pair sold for $130 (all in 1 week) says it all. Just stating facts, not BH.

Sold a used high end mountain bike for 5K end of August (2 years old). I had about $8K into the bike along with over 2K miles. Was the bike worth 5K? Probably not...but at the time...it was. The market was high, good bikes were (are) hard to find.

The market fluctuates, time of year affects sales, demand changes, availability changes etc. etc.

Sorry the price police does not decide market value. The seller and the buyer do. If you don't like a price, make an offer or move along. If the person is bumping a thread that's 2 months old with no offers than maybe it's a different story.
    Last edited by huckmadtrix; 11-06-2020 at 02:55 PM.

Not trying to stir the pot here, but being a teledork I'm curious what it is about these bindings that make them so desirable (new or old)?

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot here, but being a teledork I'm curious what it is about these bindings that make them so desirable (new or old)?
    They hold both your toe AND heel down!

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    They hold both your toe AND heel down!
    holy shit! lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by huckmadtrix View Post
    .Sorry the price police does not decide market value. The seller and the buyer do. If you don't like a price, make an offer or move along. If the person is bumping a thread that's 2 months old with no offers than maybe it's a different story.
    I never said otherwise. Anything is worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it, no more, no less. I just think it’s silly to light up some jong because he thinks your prices are high, which to be perfectly honest, they are. Best case scenario those have been sitting around for more than a decade collecting dust, but as I said earlier, it doesn’t mean they don’t work. I’ve still got three pair of that generation that I’m skiing on myself, and they work just fine.