Page 136 of 170 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4250
    My advice for the weekend: Don't go to ski the South Face of Superior and accidently attempt MC Directissimo.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    My advice for the weekend: Don't go to ski the South Face of Superior and accidently attempt MC Directissimo.
    Ah-hah! That was quite a light show to wake up to for the night shift. What time did the call come in? Props for getting that work done in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    Ah-hah! That was quite a light show to wake up to for the night shift. What time did the call come in? Props for getting that work done in the dark.
    We got paged out right after 8pm. Pole line was in great condition for the 11pm ski out, yuck!
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

lol oof, that’s embarrassing. which one of you is fessing up

Smile mane who stole the mf uv index

please let me in now

High north sure did deliver today and I bet if you narrowed the scope of your compass tomorrow it would deliver tomorrow as well. I hope some of y'all got some, I'll post some pics during the work week.

Heard through that baldy chutes will be the soup du jour tomorrow. If you see the best skier on the mountain give a holler

I wasn't expecting much with my twilight pass but Brighton was still skiing great 2-4. Landings out the Milly bowl gate were still cold pow. Should have brought the Gopro. And no red snake going down.

Devil's Castle, East Castle, Castle Apron all skied extremely well.

Baldy should be fun tomorrow.
    Last edited by tBatt; 04-17-2021 at 09:34 PM.

Perlas looks $$$$$ A great way to end the season. Free ride Alta nice, kids!

The castle sure did deliver yesterday. Excited for today's festivities! If you see the cat sorcerer say hi

GF

GF of phall

phall

FKNA !!! First live music in over a year. Stonefed never disappoints. Oh and skiing was good too, walk on 25 person trams doesn’t suck. The dude that tomahawked down the forbidden zone, that was sick, thanks for the entertainment.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0517.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	353.0 KB 
ID:	372026

Always a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

soli getting in on the bonus week action. Open 4/22 - 4/25

https://twitter.com/SolitudeMTN/stat...76374466809865

Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post

I will take things that would never happen under the old ownership for $200 Alex....

Quote Originally Posted by NBABUCKS1 View Post

Only apex and moonbeam LOL

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    moonunit and apex +
    no uphill traffic =
    #stillsillytude
    last day of good terrain skiing season didnt suck
    mountain/coverage held up pretty well
    i was only 59 off

good to ski sum old friends

decent turnout for 4:20 on the phorn party

your standard bums, beers, bud, babes, bongs,boozebastedblackberries, bovines n bubbles

thanks patrol and everyone there who makes it happen there

i watched part of the this is why we need to have you beaters at least acquire/carry a shovel beacon n probe to ski the fants viddy
    and cried
    and actually needing to 300' long line sum wanna be extremo cough athelete outta shot 17 doesnt go was the final straw on that
    and give em a few days and its phantasy untracked to the honeycomb valley floor season
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

What is the timeline for good Uintas BC access? What should I be expecting for, for example, Mirror Lake Highway opening? Is there good spring skiing around the north?

Quote Originally Posted by CirqueScaler View Post
    What is the timeline for good Uintas BC access? What should I be expecting for, for example, Mirror Lake Highway opening? Is there good spring skiing around the north?
    the Uintas are a little tricky because UDOT starts plowing and allows access while they plow but they don't give updates for how far they've gone. They also don't plow mirror lake hwy with any sort of urgency and I have seen them just let it melt out more or less. IMO once the plows reach trial lake you can start accessing mt watson, the notch etc. Getting to Bald mountarin pass gives you some more options and once they reach hayden lake/highline campground/trailheadd you should be able to get to most easy objectives off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    the Uintas are a little tricky because UDOT starts plowing and allows access while they plow but they don't give updates for how far they've gone. They also don't plow mirror lake hwy with any sort of urgency and I have seen them just let it melt out more or less. IMO once the plows reach trial lake you can start accessing mt watson, the notch etc. Getting to Bald mountarin pass gives you some more options and once they reach hayden lake/highline campground/trailheadd you should be able to get to most easy objectives off the road.
    tyvm

I'm no expert but it seems like around memorial day is the general rule for getting up there

Q. As an Alta Season Passholder will I need to pay for weekend & holiday parking reservations?
    No, as a valued Alta season passholder you will weekend & holiday parking reservation benefits. *MidWeek, 80+, Ages 7-12 and 6 & Under will not receive complimentary parking.

Parking Details Coming Soon >

Alta pass pricing out. $1099 + tax

Did the season price go down? Could've sworn I saw $999 for midweek and $1499 for full. Maybe that was a late price for this season?

early season last year was 999 for alta only, and I think 1499 for altabird. so prices went up for alta only.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    Q. As an Alta Season Passholder will I need to pay for weekend & holiday parking reservations?
    No, as a valued Alta season passholder you will weekend & holiday parking reservation benefits. *MidWeek, 80+, Ages 7-12 and 6 & Under will not receive complimentary parking.

Parking Details Coming Soon >

Alta pass pricing out. $1099 + tax
    just got my email re this. my question is are you guaranteed a parking rez w a season pass? if not, then how will it work (i know more details to come but this could affect my decision...)

It sure would be nice if Ikon has to pay for parking now...maybe this is Alta's first step to giving Ikon the middle finger?!?