Page 97 of 170 FirstFirst ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 4250
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Yeah, I remember riding Germ with you and Phil at one point.

Snowbasin road gap is Boss Hog. Sizzler is the Park City MTB road gap (I still don't know where that thing is).
    Hah, duh. I knew that. And dude who I couldn't remember was BumZ.

I also recall Liz was in the car with us and was getting reports from you as we sat waiting for the road to open. And on the drive up Phill decided to pass a dude and it was white knuckle silence as we went around a corner passing a car on the snow covered road. Maniac.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    looks like the storm broke the collins sensor but snowbird now at 21 inches in 12 hours
    where can you see mountain sensors. used to know where to look for Tahoe but haven't figured it out for the Wasatch.
    The K-12 dude. You make a gnarly run like that and girls will get sterile just looking at you - Charles De Mar

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post

I also recall Liz was in the car with us and was getting reports from you as we sat waiting for the road to open. And on the drive up Phill decided to pass a dude and it was white knuckle silence as we went around a corner passing a car on the snow covered road. Maniac.
    Those were some of THE best days we've had. So many memories popping up in this thread today. And Xover posting? It must be snowing A LOT.
    you sketchy character, you

Quote Originally Posted by TheK12 View Post
    where can you see mountain sensors. used to know where to look for Tahoe but haven't figured it out for the Wasatch.
    https://www.wxstns.net/ALTA.html is one (of many) resources.

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post

I was at Snowbasin that day. I think I may have left to ski when the Boss Hogg jumping started.

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    Those were some of THE best days we've had.
    Might be time for another MD9 Luge Party .... especially after some guy was posting in the Mormon thread about the Drugged Monkey
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    Attachment 363233

Good news - the Budweiser truck has made it to solitude
    Ha, I was 2 cars behind that thing. Not the best vehicle to see pull in front of you after waiting 2 hours to make a simple left into the canyon. I had no idea so many people these days make an illegal left into BCC from the south, and other people who cut in to the turn lane last second. Such a miserable thing to see. I hope they all broke theirselves skiing today.

But we got up with ten minutes to spare before BCC was closed. Brighton was great, very tracked out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xover View Post
    Might be time for another MD9 Luge Party .... especially after some guy was posting in the Mormon thread about the Drugged Monkey
    I would definitely LOVE to see all of you again sometime in the near future!
    you sketchy character, you

Black Rose.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	black rose.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	363304

We skied Brighton today (and yesterday and Solitude on Sunday). They didn’t open Great Western until 10 am. We were up pretty early when they did open and nabbed first tracks on True Grit. If anyone on here were the folks that let my 9 and 7 year old make first tracks, a big thanks and good karma your way. Both kids had it as a top 5 day. You didn’t find the bottom very often. After lunch, it was a very short lift lines and you could still find stashes in the trees. A shout out to [mention]detrusor [/mention] Detrusor for selling us his daughter’s Praxis Le Petite +10 customs and [mention]bigdude2468 [/mention] some Moment Zephyrs. The kids rocked both today.

Alta and Snowbird tomorrow. Any council on what time to be in the lineup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"watch yer topknot" was a mtn. man "see ya later" in injun country, with scalping and all.
    Turned out the skiing sucked at the Alta today.
    Y'all didn't miss nothin.
    I took one for the team, thank me later...
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

Glad he likes them and I have no idea about LCC tomorrow, fingers crossed but not optimistic it gets open.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbokhoven View Post
    We skied Brighton today (and yesterday and Solitude on Sunday). They didn’t open Great Western until 10 am. We were up pretty early when they did open and nabbed first tracks on True Grit. If anyone on here were the folks that let my 9 and 7 year old make first tracks, a big thanks and good karma your way. Both kids had it as a top 5 day. You didn’t find the bottom very often. After lunch, it was a very short lift lines and you could still find stashes in the trees. A shout out to [mention]detrusor [/mention] Detrusor for selling us his daughter’s Praxis Le Petite +10 customs and [mention]bigdude2468 [/mention] some Moment Zephyrs. The kids rocked both today.

Alta and Snowbird tomorrow. Any council on what time to be in the lineup?

First tracks for the kids? That's good thing.

Glad you had a good time. Canyons skied pretty damned good today. Tuesday is your Alta day, so I was kinda bummed. Tomorrow is a mystery. I hope we can get up lcc by 11. shoot. Also, i Wonder how many fwd or all season tire boneheads will try to get up to the resorts
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by nickbokhoven View Post
    Both kids had it as a top 5 day.

Only a top five day today for a couple super young kids that live on the beach? Jesus. Good for them, ha! I skied Brighton too, super fun day.

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Only a top five day today for a couple super young kids that live on the beach? Jesus. Good for them, ha! I skied Brighton too, super fun day.
    They started when they were three and two and get 20-30 days a year. You are right, living distant makes it tougher to time trips with storms. We were lucky this time.

I have had the opportunity to ski up at Baldface for a work trip the past 4 years. The trees today between True Grit and Thor had as good of turns as some of the runs up there.

Glad they are getting turns!

Always nice to give the littles first tracks. Older daughter on GPO’s now....I’ll keep you in mind!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Xover View Post
    MD9 is kinda boss

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    "watch yer topknot" was a mtn. man "see ya later" in injun country, with scalping and all.
    Turned out the skiing sucked at the Alta today.
    Y'all didn't miss nothin.
    I took one for the team, thank me later...
    Interesting cause all I can think of is Craig g...makes me chuckle especially cause your handle is teleFREEwasatch

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Seriously, must be all heli trips to AK eh? Even 20-30 days a year for kids that age I can't imagine they saw many days where the snow was nearly as deep as they are likely tall.

Funny story. Saw a little kid once, couldn't have been more than 5. Maybe 4 ft tall. Right under gad 2...it was friggin deep that day. He was maybe 5th track, took 2 turns at the top before the pitch starts and literally disappeared. All I could see what the snow over his head for about 6 turns when he likely needed air. One of my best memories and I didn't even know the kid.

The kids interlodged up LCC are for sure ready to ski,
    Considering 8 hours of shoveling at 5:30 starts...
    can we please have a 9am resort opening and 10am road opening?

Quote Originally Posted by tBatt View Post
    The kids interlodged up LCC are for sure ready to ski,
    Considering 8 hours of shoveling at 5:30 starts...
    can we please have a 9am resort opening and 10am road opening?
    I recall that happening once or twice, but I think Alti mightve had something to do with it? RIP Alti!

Country club Day sounds about right

Name:	Image1613531615.584793.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	363333

Name:	Image1613531637.451581.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	191.7 KB 
ID:	363334

Name:	Image1613531649.773821.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	363335

Name:	Image1613531661.893018.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	363336

Name:	Image1613531671.833156.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	201.6 KB 
ID:	363337

Name:	Image1613531684.548008.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	363338

Name:	Image1613531707.361296.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	213.5 KB 
ID:	363339

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Seriously, must be all heli trips to AK eh? Even 20-30 days a year for kids that age I can't imagine they saw many days where the snow was nearly as deep as they are likely tall.

Funny story. Saw a little kid once, couldn't have been more than 5. Maybe 4 ft tall. Right under gad 2...it was friggin deep that day. He was maybe 5th track, took 2 turns at the top before the pitch starts and literally disappeared. All I could see what the snow over his head for about 6 turns when he likely needed air. One of my best memories and I didn't even know the kid.

That might have been my littlest.... was it like 3-4 years ago?

I rip the groomed on tele gear

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    missed ya but we were movin fast skinning to white room winning
    and i dont know bout country clubs stuff
    but its ski bum lifestyle redemption week
    git sum

well be back up thurs
    hopefully w/ sfotex
    cause

back to yur regularly scheduled drival posters
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno