Atomic Hawk 130 liners / 98 last

what after market liners work for you
    my boot is 27.5
    11.5 foot
    1/2 inch 10mm shell fit

Whats up with the stock liner? Worn out? Its a pretty good liner in my experience.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

What model year is the boot?

what model is yer foot ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I have tour wraps in mine (2019).

Definitely look into getting the new Mimic Platinum liner for the Hawx Ultra. Fully moldable heel & ankle (and not just foams remolding but a special material that shapes and hardens to your heel & ankle), instep, tongue, and calf areas. And it was designed with your shell dimensions in mind so it will actually fit the shell properly.

Quote Originally Posted by onenerdykid View Post
    Definitely look into getting the new Mimic Platinum liner for the Hawx Ultra. Fully moldable heel & ankle (and not just foams remolding but a special material that shapes and hardens to your heel & ankle), instep, tongue, and calf areas. And it was designed with your shell dimensions in mind so it will actually fit the shell properly.
    Just snagged a pair of this year’s primes with that liner. Definitely beefier and more customizable fit than the previous liner. That being said, I feel it doesn’t have the rom of the previous liner or even my Tour Wraps, more like a 50/50 liner IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlowGoFar View Post
    Just snagged a pair of this year’s primes with that liner. Definitely beefier and more customizable fit than the previous liner. That being said, I feel it doesn’t have the rom of the previous liner or even my Tour Wraps, more like a 50/50 liner IMO.
    Why would someone skiing the Hawk 130 care about ROM? You thinking of the XTD?

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Why would someone skiing the Hawk 130 care about ROM? You thinking of the XTD?
    Ya my bad, I thought the op was about the Hawx XTD 130. Disregard!

thanks for the input dont have the mimic liner how much are they ? anybody got connections ?
    love the boot and can get maybe another year in the stock liner

I run an Intuition Powerwrap in my 2019 Hawx Ultra 130 S and love it. Do not like the stock liner.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbcat View Post
    thanks for the input dont have the mimic liner how much are they ? anybody got connections ?
    love the boot and can get maybe another year in the stock liner
    Pretty sure the liners are in the $200 (USD) area and are currently available. But, because of all things COVID, I imagine that stock is quite limited this year so they most likely won't be on closeout in the second half of the season.

mb80ba
    what size boot ? and what size power wrap ?

Quote Originally Posted by mb80ba View Post
    I run an Intuition Powerwrap in my 2019 Hawx Ultra 130 S and love it. Do not like the stock liner.
    what size boot ? and what size power wrap ?