Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Looks like midseason conditions there already.

I may get to Killington occasionally during a season but I'm pretty much surrounded by hot NJ babes all week so there's really no reason to go there regularly.

Superstar has 14 feet of snow on it yet Ovulation is all rocks and grass with a snow Brazilian down the middle. What's up with that?
    There is room for 3 on that strip if you want to put down your Shecky Greene joke book for a minute and join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    No way. I have my footbeds made by child molesters in Vermont. Comfy.
    Unfortunately that is true

So, did you ban Benny?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

Check...check..testing...tap..tap...

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

I've gone a different direction and put everyone BUT benny on ignore.

Having only Benny on would be like watching that crazy guy in the city center on the box scream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just think this is an elaborate ruse to get some traction in the EC thread. I admit I looked to see what all the drama was about. Now that the Canada thread has died down I need a little soap opera in to get over the afternoons.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I've gone a different direction and put everyone BUT benny on ignore.
    Brilliant!

wow lotsa unexpected butthurt here, srsly pugskiers have thicker skins it's the internet, pussies you probly voted for hilary

^^ I'm considering taking back my previous position on not blocking people. Russian bots are fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    Iím 60 and skiing faster and better than ever.
    Do you still worry what youíre helicopter parents think about you doing something that requires risk? Do you need a safe zone are you able to think for yourself. Donít worry Nancy mommy is a cell phone call away to talk you off the edge. Me I just jump in because I have a set of balls and a spirt of adventure Attachment 345708
    Looks very nice bro! Turn 60 in a month or so and, though I'm certainly not faster or better than I've ever been, I'm ok with my level (at least on the down). Hopefully one day i can ride a chair with ya yello!

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Looks very nice bro! Turn 60 in a month or so and, though I'm certainly not faster or better than I've ever been, I'm ok with my level (at least on the down). Hopefully one day i can ride a chair with ya yello!
    Happy at my level and just very lucky that besides a sore back once and awhile I still feel young as long as I donít look in a mirror!
    I have had the pleasure to ski with a few mags in the past, mostly on trips out west and always great to meet people who share the same passion. Iíll reach out if I make it out to BC a place that Iíve always wanted to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    It all began with a 3000 dollar t-shirt...
    lol - so true - that was so fucking funny - I am laughing right now thinking about the magic crew losing there shit about benny making fun of that t shirt

benny rocks and I am sure in meat life is a great guy to smoke a bowl with and get a beer and steal some cured sliced meat

I am drinking cheap red wine and eating prosciutto and I salute you benny

Hey, there's a lot of good sub 15 dollar reds, and Old Navy sells good t shirts. Be safe.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die