Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    "Get lost! May all your shits have antlers!"

This wasn't great, but there were some big laughs. Oh, and I have to wonder how much of it was purely staged (like, say, those Qanon guys). Fun overall though, glad I watched it.

As for Rudy... Yeah, what a dumbass. He even pissed himself some during the actual interview part of the interview, oh yes, would have been a million more deaths if the Democrats had their way! What a dumbass, sorry to repeat myself.

Tried to watch it but turned it off 37mins in. Couple parts were funny’ish, the rest is just dumb. Pretty disappoint as I was all set for a funny movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    The first movie was way better, this one was kind of a let down.
    I went in thinking this would be the case but was more than pleasantly surprised. Maybe it was that mindset going in?

Poor Rudy.

I thought it was less shocking than the first Borat, but funnier and that was a good call by Cohen. Everyone knows the basic conceit of the film so I think he did a pretty good job not just simply repeating it but adding some good new elements.

It was dumber than the first and a little less funny. Not worth $20 at a theatre so they probably get more revenue of Amazon Prime members than the more costly route. He should have come back as a Chinese Communist Party Flag Waving Toruist to America or something more relevant to these times.

BTW - what they did with Rudy was quite smart.
    She pulled his shirt out of his pants while removing the microphone wire.
    Then, when he went to tuck it back in (which he had to do because he couldn't possibly leave the room with his shirt not tucked in and the implications thereof), they made it look like he was doing something else.
    Very clever entrapment.
    I expect nothing less from Jew hating Kazakhs!

Rudy was creepy as fuck. The fact that he didn't even realize he was being pranked when Borat came into the room in the middle of the interview is pretty telling. Although as a Trump supporter he's probably had to deal with some pretty unprofessional organizations, so maybe that's got something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    It was dumber than the first and a little less funny. Not worth $20 at a theatre so they probably get more revenue of Amazon Prime members than the more costly route. He should have come back as a Chinese Communist Party Flag Waving Toruist to America or something more relevant to these times.
    Too tall.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Rudy was creepy as fuck. The fact that he didn't even realize he was being pranked when Borat came into the room in the middle of the interview is pretty telling. Although as a Trump supporter he's probably had to deal with some pretty unprofessional organizations, so maybe that's got something to do with it.
    Even though he may not have been trying to whip his dick out in that one clip, he was definitely trying to whip his dick out at some point during the interaction.
    swing your fucking sword.

It’s hard to deny he wanted to F her and was working his way to ‘move on her like a bitch and grab her in the pussy’.
    That’s pretty messed up for someone who could’ve been his granddaughter and who is presumed to be underage.

If that dumb fucker can get into that mess, imagine what trained russian intelligence did to him.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    If that dumb fucker can get into that mess, imagine what trained russian intelligence did to him.
    Exactly. Given all the sleazy shit he, trump and trump's associates have done, you'd think he'd be savvy enough to at least get suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    They have sapped and impurified all of his precious bodily fluids.
    U.P.: up

“You are sitting on him”

“No means yes section”

"How much is she worth?"

The Melania cartoon is pretty great.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

"I have non-male son?"
    swing your fucking sword.

“I can open beer with my small hole”

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Absolutely over the top insane. My jaw is still on the floor that he pulled that off in such a (timely) manner. I'm floored.

And I haven't laughed that hard in years.
    Same here. Cannot believe that he went that far. It was over the top. I saw Chicago 7 recently and walked away with the same feeling. Holy crap. Timing is perfect before the election.
    The writing is genius. Coming across as goofy but the underlying content is great. Colbert Report quality stuff

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

It still amazes me that quite a number of people out there have no idea that these films are fake documentaries and willingly participate in them for next to nothing in compensation...

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/10/je...234595495/amp/
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Just watched Chicago 7. He is a bonafide talent. I have gained much respect for him this year, starting with that speech he did in front of the ADL.

Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Wife and I watched it tonight and thought it was pretty damned funny. The actress playing his daughter did a great job, too.
    Did you notice she spoke Bulgarian the whole time?

My wife comment Czech words too. Maybe crossover