Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Oh, yeah, I've been too busy honing my cooler management skills. One step at a time.

Damn. Good for you with the girlfriend humble brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Around here, my girlfriend is trying to convince me to eat dinner in a tent in a parking lot at night with no heaters, and I'm like, why? I can cook. What's the point?
    The point is to keep your girlfriend.

25% dining capacity makes no sense. It flies in the face of 90% of the business models of any restaraunt, pre Covid. So, in effect, the Alta and most ski town restaraunts are either closed or takeout. Are restaraunts preparing for that transition? In the Alta lodges, could be somewhat easy, since nobody has to go outside in the process. Room cleanup is a whole other story with all that waste. Are they prepared for that? But how about other ski towns? Are restaraunts prepared for outside delivery in ten degree blizzard conditions? Will the food delivery app people move in and attract a large enough work force to fill that need? In ten degree blizzard conditions?
    The summer/fall lulled a lot of people into a state where they think, hey, it'll work out. I don't know about all that in January.
    I think 25% can work for large restaurants or as a small side business to a primarily takeout or eat outside restaurant. States probably feel a lot of pressure to offer something but don't want to allow crowded indoor spaces, especially restaurants.

25% does not work unless the restaurant has a large outdoor seating area. My daughter is a mgr for a large restaurant group and half of them are closed as they just can't make it work due to lack of seating. Outdoor seating where it is cold as fuck? Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    The point is to keep your girlfriend.
    This is for our sake too benny.

Around here, my girlfriend is trying to convince me to eat dinner in a tent in a parking lot at night with no heaters, and I'm like, why? I can cook. What's the point?
    If your “girlfriend” were your age, it wouldn’t be an issue.

Pay the price if you want to play the game
    . . .

Truth

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Caption:
    Maskless moronic proprietors and customers flushing our lift served season down the toilet.
    Where are you required to have a mask on while you’re seated eating or drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    Where are you required to have a mask on while you’re seated eating or drinking?
    Maybe it's a subtle hint that it's fucking dumb to be eating out.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

Oh, yeah, I've been too busy honing my cooler management skills. One step at a time.
    I thought your move was wrap a salami in some foil and shove it in your front pocket and a few slices of cheese in your coat ?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm...pow! View Post
    Maybe it's a subtle hint that it's fucking dumb to be eating out.
    That’s true, but it has nothing to do with whether or not masks are being worn

In Rio Grande county bars are required to be closed. if a bar is operating as a restaurant than they need to go by restaurant guidelines which includes parties from separate groups must be 6 feet apart. at our bar (not colorado but same rules) we had two chairs then 6' two chairs then 6'.
    Although I don't know what level they were in when this photo was taken (friday?)
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    In Rio Grande county bars are required to be closed. if a bar is operating as a restaurant than they need to go by restaurant guidelines which includes parties from separate groups must be 6 feet apart. at our bar (not colorado but same rules) we had two chairs then 6' two chairs then 6'.
    Although I don't know what level they were in when this photo was taken (friday?)
    Op said “maskless moronic proprietor and customers” nothing about distance or anything else

Op said “maskless moronic proprietor and customers” nothing about distance or anything else
    Strictly interpreted, the moronic proprietor is maskless, and is required to wear a mask. and he is with customers (the OP doesn't suggest they should have masks, or are moronic).

so there is no less than fifty thousand gapers in summit county this week
    never seen such a mess thanksgiving is usually a quiet holiday busy but mellow
    the parking lots are wall to wall cars gotta pack em in cause we need the money from paid parking
    the communist goverment shut down resturants cause they are bad fucked hundreds of people out of job but having a million fuck wads from all over the country show up is aok goverments supidity and inablity to grasp the most basic shit and randomly ass fuck people while letting others do whatever they want is awesome
    lets stop pretending and just open it all back up to normal instead of posing like it matters

Holy fuck. Punctuation, grammar, and capitalization would go a long way in making your posts remotely legible ff.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Strictly interpreted, the moronic proprietor is maskless, and is required to wear a mask. and he is with customers (the OP doesn't suggest they should have masks, or are moronic).
    How can you tell he’s not wearing a mask?

I gots brainz
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5672.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	349501

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I dunno, there’s something going on back there. He could have one of those face shields hanging off his hat

you're absolutely right.

Name:  IMG_0588.JPG
Views: 1056
Size:  80.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    so there is no less than fifty thousand gapers in summit county this week
    never seen such a mess thanksgiving is usually a quiet holiday busy but mellow
    the parking lots are wall to wall cars gotta pack em in cause we need the money from paid parking
    the communist goverment shut down resturants cause they are bad fucked hundreds of people out of job but having a million fuck wads from all over the country show up is aok goverments supidity and inablity to grasp the most basic shit and randomly ass fuck people while letting others do whatever they want is awesome
    lets stop pretending and just open it all back up to normal instead of posing like it matters
    Great to hear. Why we don’t have a fucking 14 day Q is beyond me. Yes, it’s enforceable. Maine, Vermont and NM seem to have it figured out. Come on Polis!!

Name:  IMG_0588.JPG
Views: 1056
Size:  80.1 KB
    yeah there's no way I could possibly notice that

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Great to hear. Why we don’t have a fucking 14 day Q is beyond me. Yes, it’s enforceable. Maine, Vermont and NM seem to have it figured out. Come on Polis!!
    open the shit all up no shut down needed

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post
    Holy fuck. Punctuation, grammar, and capitalization would go a long way in making your posts remotely legible ff.
    smoking weed all day then drunk post