WTB: Dropper Lever

Need a lever for my fat bike's dropper and wanted to see if anyone had one kicking around before I drop $70 on a new one. Standard bar mount, not picky but the below the bar type is preferable. Thanks.

I bought a couple ZTTO dropper levers this spring in case I didn't like the XT version my new bike came with. They're knockoffs of the WolfTooth ReMote and are relatively well reviewed considering they retail for about $25. They were discussed here at some point, I think that's how I found out about them so other mags might be able to give you actual feedback.
    I never installed them as I don't have issues with the Shimano lever. If you're interested I can put one in the mail for you for what I paid for it, it will save you from having to wait a month for it to show up from China.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1220
Size:  16.6 KB
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Boissal - I'm interested if the OP isn't. Let me know

I have a Fox Transfer lever I can give away. Has the two stage trigger but works fine as just single push.

[QUOTE=Boissal;6104804]I bought a couple ZTTO dropper levers this spring in case I didn't like the XT version my new bike came with. They're knockoffs of the WolfTooth ReMote and are relatively well reviewed considering they retail for about $25. They were discussed here at some point, I think that's how I found out about them so other mags might be able to give you actual feedback.
    I never installed them as I don't have issues with the Shimano lever. If you're interested I can put one in the mail for you for what I paid for it, it will save you from having to wait a month for it to show up from China.

Size:  16.6 KB[QUOTE=Boissal;6104804]

That'll work nicely. Thanks! PM coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    I bought a couple ZTTO dropper levers this spring in case I didn't like the XT version my new bike came with. They're knockoffs of the WolfTooth ReMote and are relatively well reviewed considering they retail for about $25. They were discussed here at some point, I think that's how I found out about them so other mags might be able to give you actual feedback.

Size:  16.6 KB
    I posted about these awhile back. Been using one most of this season, and it works great. Much nicer than the stock Kind Shock remote that came with the bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I'll second that 25 dollar lever. Smooth as buttah. I replaced one of those cheapo rocker style levers. Huge difference

Good to know. I'll never understand why some companies charge so much for these levers.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    Boissal - I'm interested if the OP isn't. Let me know
    Sorry, just shipped it to HankScorpio.
    If you're in no rush the level is constantly on Alibaba and occasionally on Amazon. I had never bought anything on AB, figured it would be a cheap mistake if it didn't work out but everything went smoothly (with the expected 1+ month shipping time).
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I have a Fox Transfer lever I can give away. Has the two stage trigger but works fine as just single push.
    PM sent

I have a Fox DOSS lever not the Transfer

I'm gonna bump this and take it over since Hank was so lucky.

I'm not sure the DOSS will work with my Fox Transfer. Anyone have another option?

if th cable end is at the lever (not at the post) I've taken apart a shifter and made a dropper lever with that. Works well

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I'm gonna bump this and take it over since Hank was so lucky.

I'm not sure the DOSS will work with my Fox Transfer. Anyone have another option?
    Peruvian Send me your shipping info, I got a lever for you.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    Eluder kicks ass! Thanks, man.