WTB/WTT: Orange Baker Bibs for Pants or Bibs for Touring/Resort (size medium)

I'm looking for a pair of pants or bibs for a mix of touring and resort skiing.

I can trade/sell a pair of orange Flylow Baker bibs (medium), can post pics if there's interest. Bought them here at the start of last year (light use, looked like they had never been skied), and put about 15 days on them this year. They have some dirt scuffs and 1-2 normal small nicks on the cuffs from ski edges. Overall I like them but they are a bit heavier and burlier than I'd like, AND I just got a new shell that's a different shade of orange. I might even consider trading for Bakers in a different color...

Lemme know what you got.

WTB/WTT: Orange Baker Bibs for Pants or Bibs for Touring/Resort (size medium)

I have M Bakers in great shape. In the blue-teal ish color scheme. I love them just also have them in Bison and gravitate to the less flashy earthy tones. One cuff cut that I sealed w duct tape on the interior with no issues. $150 shipped. Not looking to trade. Too many pants as is. These (only worn 2-3 times by me):

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...w-Baker-bibs-M
    Uno mas

I have a pair of brownish-yellow dakine stoker gore-tex bibs. Used one season for 40 days I'd sell cheap.

There are two small tears by the right leg cuff, shown with a dime for reference. Otherwise, there are a few light dirt spots that may come out with a wash.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7997.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	344244

Name:	IMG_8005.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	344243

Name:	IMG_8001.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	344245

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I have M Bakers in great shape. In the blue-teal ish color scheme. I love them just also have them in Bison and gravitate to the less flashy earthy tones. One cuff cut that I sealed w duct tape on the interior with no issues. $150 shipped. Not looking to trade. Too many pants as is. These (only worn 2-3 times by me):

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...w-Baker-bibs-M
    Thanks, for now I'm primarily looking to trade or buy something lighter, or a direct trade for a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead View Post
    I have a pair of brownish-yellow dakine stoker gore-tex bibs. Used one season for 40 days I'd sell cheap.
    I don't know much about these in comparison to the Bakers. I'll do some research and will PM you

bump.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums