Page 98 of 182 FirstFirst ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 4533

You would think after all that effort, that a conclusion about who is the better skier could’ve been drawn. It seems a rematch is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    You would think after all that effort, that a conclusion about who is the better skier could’ve been drawn. It seems a rematch is needed.
    Exactly. That last sentence is like a kick in ze nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Had a pass at Lab for 6 years. Great little hill and great family that owns it. Great trees over on lookers left of the ridge. I used to lap that chair for hours. I know exactly where your pics are from.
    Guy named Peter Harris runs it now. I think the family is still involved somehow. He owns Song mountain too. He used to own Snow Ridge.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey44 View Post
    Plattekill is on for tomorrow.

They don't look to be getting as much as Hunter or Belle, but it's already very deep in the woods. Even 10 inches should be good.
    Was my first time at P-kill yesterday. They only picked up an inch or two when I was there. Must be more by now. Woods were nice.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app

Sunapee reported an optimistic 10". North Peak skied well, but Sunbowl was windhammered. Drifts over patches of ice. Avalanche!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210202_094621.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	855.2 KB 
ID:	360969

Name:	20210202_094628.jpg 
Size:	821.4 KB 
ID:	360970

Interesting to watch it happen. Father and very small kid stopped above it. Kid dropped in. So firm he didn't even make a mark. Father dropped in behind him. Made one turn on the crust, and it slid. Kid actually would have been pushed into the trees if he wasn't already in the woods.

1/2 inch here up until noon today had me about to call this storm a complete bust. It finally ramped up this afternoon and dropped 3-4 inches of dense snow. Doubling what I had on the ground at my stake before the storm started.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Wow, were you on the lift when it happened? That would be a cool perspective being that nobody got hurt.

Yet another coastal storm “delivers”

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

East Coast Roll Call #??? 20-21 Covid closures and hard core touring! Be Fit or Sit

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    Sunapee reported an optimistic 10". North Peak skied well, but Sunbowl was windhammered. Drifts over patches of ice. Avalanche!

Name:	20210202_094621.jpg 
Size:	855.2 KB 
ID:	360969

Name:	20210202_094628.jpg 
Size:	821.4 KB 
ID:	360970

Interesting to watch it happen. Father and very small kid stopped above it. Kid dropped in. So firm he didn't even make a mark. Father dropped in behind him. Made one turn on the crust, and it slid. Kid actually would have been pushed into the trees if he wasn't already in the woods.

I did a few laps through cataract glades, even though it was pretty low tide. I’m not sure how much my skis enjoyed it, but I don’t care. It was fun. A ride up the sunbowl quad was enough to dissuade me from skiing that pod and I just skied the glades on the front of the mountain again. Then back to north peak and repeat.

I started the day with a few quick laps down flying goose. It was dense, but fun. There was definitely some struggling out there by the “skiing powder for the first time crowd”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got 12+, I’d say it delivered
    crab in my shoe mouth

Saddleback had wind holds early and then pulled the plug at 10am instead of having people wait around. We called an audible and came over to da’Loaf for an afternoon of storm skiing. Steady snow until it went nuclear around 2pm. 12” reported and still snowing. Mrs and I had fun, spending the night, and at it again in the morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53F44EA4-009D-46C6-86DF-2C31728DDB70.jpeg 
Views:	102 
Size:	248.3 KB 
ID:	360985  
    Attached Images Attached Images        

That's nice ^^^^^ we onlez gotz 5" herz
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Wow, were you on the lift when it happened? That would be a cool perspective being that nobody got hurt.
    Perfect timing. The kid went as I was coming up to them, and the dad went right as I was overhead. Super small scale, but still crazy to see how quickly it propagated and moved down the slope.

Quote Originally Posted by savemeasammy View Post
    I started the day with a few quick laps down flying goose. It was dense, but fun. There was definitely some struggling out there by the “skiing powder for the first time crowd”.
    Missed you yet again. Took my first two runs down the Goose, and came back later for a third. Looks like they are getting ready for some bumps skiers right.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    Saddleback had wind holds early and then pulled the plug at 10am instead of having people wait around. We called an audible and came over to da’Loaf for an afternoon of storm skiing. Steady snow until it went nuclear around 2pm. 12” reported and still snowing. Mrs and I had fun, spending the night, and at it again in the morning.
    Don't make me go Maryland on yo azz.

Plattekill woods were super duper Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1612304580.487778.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	153.2 KB 
ID:	360990

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    Don't make me go Maryland on yo azz.
    How about we let the wives have a ski-off while we sit back and watch?!
    Last edited by singlecross; 02-02-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Jong question but i don't think is top secret internet zones but are people skinning timber ridge and/or going back and forth to magic? going to magic tomorrow and haven't been in years. know timberridge has had some different things going on over the years. Wouldn't mind going over there for lap and back up. TKS so much

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    How about we let the wives have a ski-off while we sit back and watch?!
    Hey now! We're not into that kinky stuff. Unless its in Rumford

Quote Originally Posted by Bottleman View Post
    Hey now! We're not into that kinky stuff. Unless its in Rumford
    What happens is Rumford...

She asked me to kiss her where it stinks...
    so I took her to Rumford

Lol. I was going to say what happens in Rumford stays in Rumsford - Except for the stink - that will follow you home

Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    Missed you yet again. Took my first two runs down the Goose, and came back later for a third. Looks like they are getting ready for some bumps skiers right.
    I was there with the boys on Sunday afternoon, and the course was set up, and they were trying to ski it in. The bumps were tiny, and the snow was firm, so it was rough going. They are back to square one now, but they should be able to get it skied in with this stuff . Hopefully there will be some bump skiing to be had this weekend. We are booked for both days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked a double today. Early chair for a bunch of runs than back for the 2pm club. Look for ya tomorrow Single, choker was stuffed full around 3pm. Still puking, we’re at 15ish and counting

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Scottski! What a day. Plattekill was off the hook.

Never really believed in investing the work into the trees on the sunny side but today they were incredible.