Page 9 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    ^^^^ youre actually right about the woodchuck thing......my bad
    but to your second point........ive heard both versions so im not conceding that one

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    ^^^^ youre actually right about the woodchuck thing......my bad
    but to your second point........ive heard both versions so im not conceding that one
    Huh, I've never heard it with "the", but maybe it's a southern VT thing? I wouldn't rule out anything.

Listen fellas, I'm pretty sure they have a comments section where you can continue this discussion over at urbandictionary.com - even though your conversation is decidedly rural in scope. This, however, is a ski stoke thread.

Has KMart fired up their gunz yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ECRC Mod View Post
    Most lawyers aren't bright enough to keep up with the pace of conversation. Listen, you need to leave your mid-Atlantic dungeon sometime, slap some skis on your feet & have some fun. Take some pictures while you're doing it and THEN come back here and talk about it.

If during your ski trip you have a bowl of soup that really inspires you, take a pic for your instagram feed and then record your happy dance on ticktock. But none of that shit belongs here.
    Tits, stfu or get a dick punch you choose Jong

When did Benny fall off a lift?

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    He gets a choice!?

At this point, I miss Benny and his caustic invective. It’s better than microparsing soup vs. chili arguments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Reconsider your 2009 join date before calling someone a jong, JONG. Listen, we eventually got rawj out of here, but some of the coastal cancer obviously remains. Soon come a solution, sey deh rastamon. First though, the infestation of beaters that rode in here on TC's coattails and don't have the awareness to realize that the only thing they ever had to contribute was operating in his orbit. Don't get me wrong, they're lovely guys that many people have ski'd and hung out with but they have somehow managed to corrupt the ECRC. As a result, we have soup.

This aggression will NOT stand, man.

Most lawyers aren't bright enough to keep up with the pace of conversation. Listen, you need to leave your mid-Atlantic dungeon sometime, slap some skis on your feet & have some fun. Take some pictures while you're doing it and THEN come back here and talk about it.

If during your ski trip you have a bowl of soup that really inspires you, take a pic for your instagram feed and then record your happy dance on ticktock. But none of that shit belongs here.
    Untrue...I do post pics...when they're worth it. Unfortunately, I am in the mid-atlantic...which makes for sparse opportunity.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Urban legend.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Is a hamburger a sandwich?
    Absolutely. So is a hot dog - mindblowing, I know.

You know what this thread could use? How do you guys out East feel about e-bikes?

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Technically he fell while unloading from a lift... and hurt his knee IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    You know what this thread could use? How do you guys out East feel about e-bikes?

lol...
    E-bikes are to mountain biking what snowboards were to skiing. They are here, and not going anywhere.......and they are fun

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Is a hamburger a sandwich?
    A hamburger is always better than soup.

If you want people to believe your VT status, just tell people you're from Rutland. Nobody lies and says they are from Rutland. Most of us lie and say we aren't from Rutland. Just remember, it's not a Rut, it's just a really deep groove.

[QUOTE=ECRC Mod;6105824]Glad to see that the thread was started by VT-Free instead of that beater who moved to VT a couple years ago but thinks he's been here for generations. Laseranimal is smiling on his backswing somewhere down south now that things are right again.

I've been assigned by a committee of concerned individuals to help guide the ECRC back to it's glory days before it was invaded by Rog & the lunatic NH/ME costal crowd, the annoying canadians and the SJW's.

Ski stoke only, no one gives a fuck what kind of soup you've had. No one cares if you are triggered by politics or covid - keep it to yourself or go cry on facebook. This is a motherfucking stoke thread. The only deviation from stoke should be people piling on the contrarian attention whores like davevt and bennyprofane for being morans. If buttah doesn't like it, he can take a fucking lap.[/QUO

This guy is funny....... 7 post and a 2020 date...soup is stoke and we have our own way of doing things here in ECRC......youi dont like it you should GTFO
    Take a LAP as Buttah would say......

Also concerned individuals........like who???
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    A hamburger is always better than soup.

If you want people to believe your VT status, just tell people you're from Rutland. Nobody lies and says they are from Rutland. Most of us lie and say we aren't from Rutland. Just remember, it's not a Rut, it's just a really deep groove.
    If you really want to prove it, say you're from Rutland Town and when they just call it Rutland, strongly remind them that it's Rutland Town, NOT Rutland.

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    i grew up in south londonderry and havnt been back in decades........ but lets get something straight........ og vermonters are not called rednecks. the term you are looking for is hicks. rednecks are from the south and hicks are from the northeast....... by the jesus!!!!
    Never heard the term woodchuck 'til I ended up at groovy UV. I did live in the south for many years and one thing I know for sure....there's rednecks everywhere.

I've got the alias narrowed down to just 2 people.

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    QFT, same thing with being from Barre. Growing up we were always thought we were better than Rutland but in reality, 2 peas in the same pod.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer-Down View Post
    E-bikes are to mountain biking what snowboards were to skiing. They are here, and not going anywhere.......and they are fun
    And banned at MRG?
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

The unironic take too long to stfu, never show tits s o dick punch

Even if your holding we don’t want to see what your sister or mom have hangung Benny. Dick punch for your couch lock comments in this thread

Stoke from last weekend!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

jhyatt holding out until the last minute when the ECRC was ready to implode!

Oh and it’s jeezum crow, dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post

lol...
    PTSD
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Chili absolutely is a soup. The fuck is wrong with you?

Take a Lap.
    Are you daft? Chili doesn't have broth or stock. And it sure as shit doesn't have anything to do with skiing.
    This is a contentious issue. It may require its own thread