Page 7 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Noted.

I know a couple people with second homes who have green plates on their cars. Should I out them?
    Man, that's gold right now. Condo and green plates.

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Once again Benny, ur off the mark - some things like not infecting ppl unnecessarily are more critical than if a few bro skiers can visit this season. Vermont will be just fine. Should a mtn close, the assets will be sold & reabsorbed. Those of us locals will still be 'earning our turns'.
    I smell a trust fund or financial comfort of some other sort. Certainly not somebody who depends on income from the ski season. Zoom baby?

Here’s the deal, anyone can take what they want from it. I have two kids one with asthma, both are in school. I’m happy when they are school, they are happy. Though my wife and I are educated there are things the kids learn that we cannot teach. It is in my children’s interest that they remain in a school setting for as long as they can without interruption.

We have left the State twice, both times to Maine and both were green according to the rules and regulations. I and my kids gave up skiing in essentially March, though I do believe in early April I went to a bc spot a few times.

3 times since this began my kids and family have been asked to quarantine due to possible exposure, possible symptoms, and for work, all this in addition to the March through May staying mostly away from others. My kids do not go into stores or others homes. They have yet to see any of their friends without masks nor our family members. They haven’t hugged any of their grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and most but not all live in VT.

So when someone says VTers aren’t following the rules I take offense. The ones that do are why are numbers were low.

And when I here people say “it’s a day trip, I limit exposure” or “I’ll be camping alone, I’ll avoid as much as possible.” All I think is this virus takes advantage of these moments and that’s how it propagates.

So maybe I’m selfish because for every day my kids don’t have the virus and every day they are in school is another day we get to ski. So please follow the state guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I smell a trust fund or financial comfort of some other sort. Certainly not somebody who depends on income from the ski season. Zoom baby?
    Benny, your daft sense is amazing.

Formerly homeless, put self thru school as a commercial climbing guide, OG mag who lived out of his car for a bit, self made & often giving back to the community.

I’m content with myself, just not tolerate of your kind.

Anything else ya wanna sling?

So, where do you live and how do you live?

So, where do you live and how do you live?
    Do I live on the mountain in a Chalet, no.

I live just fine.

What’s ur point Boomer?

You don't work, do you?

Hey everyone! So, a guy left VT, lied about leaving, lied about his symptoms, and now as of 7:30 our Elementary School is closed. So I don’t care about your condo, I don’t care about your wealth, your spending , I don’t care about how much you just need to see a tree,

GO

Fuck

Off

if you can’t abide by the very FUCKING simple rules laid out by the state of Vermont.

So yeah, a simple act of selfishness is the reason my kids are missing out on an education that everyone reading this got to enjoy while growing up.

You don't work, do you?
    I work 6 days per week currently. I volunteer at least 1-2 days per week.

Again, how does this relate to you cognitive dissonance surrounding both feeling entitled to use Vermont as a personal playground whilst concurrently spreading your disease? If you gave AF or had perspective, you would respect others enough to maintain your plague in your home state.

Now before your decrepit ass sundowns, do ya have a legit point here? Have fun rocking the Catskills.

My point is, anybody, pretty much anybody can only be so cavalier about shutting down tourism in a very poor state if that somebody is not dependant on tourism revenue, directly or indirectly. Or, be careful what you hope for.

And, who knows, the Catskills may be the only place this winter.

Oh and I don’t care if some news agency said it was a hoax, I don’t care if you believe in herd immunity. I really don’t care if your great aunt had it and didn’t feel all that sick. All I care about is my kids, and right now my kids are being denied an education and a childhood because of selfish adults.

So again fuck off

East Coast Roll Call #??? 20-21 Covid closures and hard core touring! Be Fit or Sit

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Oh and I don’t care if some news agency said it was a hoax, I don’t care if you believe in herd immunity. I really don’t care if your great aunt had it and didn’t feel all that sick. All I care about is my kids, and right now my kids are being denied an education and a childhood because of selfish adults.

So again fuck off
    Might be the same school but my kid goes to daycare with kids from a school that was shut down today.

Oh and 77 people had a super spreader indoor wedding in Cambridge.

https://www.wcax.com/2020/10/22/verm...ovid-outbreak/

What the fuck.

I’m just glad I’ve got plenty of weed for when everything shuts down by Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^ this is the issue. Dumbasses.

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    As an out of stater...but with 2 kids in Burlington..this is totally QFT....right on the money. Back when we were able to visit kids...we were very impressed with the “Burlington Bubble”.
    Funny, Chittenden County is yellow on Vermont's map. I go there 1X per week for work but don't go anywhere without a mask and try to avoid people except the Peruvians and FussyD because I know they are doing it right.

It's not a bout grabbing the torches- our family may not ski this season bc of all the assholes who can't follow the rules & place their bullshit above everyone else....... sure the restrictions are a bitch, but its BECAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIORS that you're living in the Red & not ours.
    Over the summer, it was pretty contentious in Londonderry with the locals being openly hostile to anybody with out of state plates. Our neighbors have Joisey plates but stayed in Londonderry from St. Patricks Day until June.

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Hey everyone! So, a guy left VT, lied about leaving, lied about his symptoms, and now as of 7:30 our Elementary School is closed. So I don’t care about your condo, I don’t care about your wealth, your spending , I don’t care about how much you just need to see a tree,

GO

Fuck

Off

if you can’t abide by the very FUCKING simple rules laid out by the state of Vermont.

So yeah, a simple act of selfishness is the reason my kids are missing out on an education that everyone reading this got to enjoy while growing up.
    Similar to the kid that infected most of his hockey team in Montpelier. It doesn't take much to fuck this up. That's why people are so adamant about following the roolz.

Bunny, go fuck yourself. Irip stated he works in healthcare (Mrs Irip too). You're just so fucking itching for a fight that you don't read. It isn't going to matter...there's virtually zero chance the ski areas will be allowed to stay open because douchebags like you think you're better than us rednecks.

On being a local...I was born in northern Vermont but the people in Londonderry don't consider me a local.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 8.14.16 PM.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	344499
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Hey, sorry to post non-covid related stuff but I cleaned up the landing zone under Sundaes on Sunday. Should be pretty cool once it snows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0021FF89-9FFA-45F2-A3DB-00255C061EAF.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	848.1 KB 
ID:	344500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	88E31508-CE60-44EF-98BC-A577E9B6A166.jpeg 
Views:	108 
Size:	856.4 KB 
ID:	344501  

Bummer about your kids school Boreas. I know I felt isolated growing up in the country and looked forward to returning to school and mingling with more kids.

I read this story, updated today, yesterday and agree with the points made.

child-psychiatrist-explains-health-impacts-of-remote-learning-on-kids/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Killington November 14 opening day? Shitshow?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Hey, sorry to post non-covid related stuff but I cleaned up the landing zone under Sundaes on Sunday. Should be pretty cool once it snows.
    Isn't that the lowly Catskills?

Isn't that the lowly Catskills?
    Yeah, I’ll try to make do

So Boston just closed all their schools..... Kindly stay out of Vermont!
    Wouldnt you rather them out of school and in VT than in school and in VT on weekends

Boreas, +1 on your kids school. Educated but otherwise ignorant nozzles like bunnythedouche will fuck it up for all of us, it is unfortunately a forgone conclusion.

Blaming me is like Trump blaming the Chinese.

I’d also like to point out that Lasz mowed Freefall
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D5F80209-0CE3-4BFD-9068-275BFD4DE91E.jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	693.4 KB 
ID:	344509

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    ...I cleaned up the landing zone under Sundaes on Sunday. Should be pretty cool once it snows.
    Sweet shots. Nice work last weekend.