Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    - u know where this is?
    hmmm....not 100% sure.

Photo looks tilted.

Relatively low post count.

Since everyone is claiming 1st decents these days probably good time to post these. K-coutry front range. Staying away from the masses and shredding obscure 1st's. Slayed the dragon on Wedge today and thanks Crashidy for that 1st on Gap. Go get some!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E3635.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	724.5 KB 
ID:	372117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3597.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	372118

Since everyone is claiming 1st decents these days probably good time to post these. K-coutry front range. Staying away from the masses and shredding obscure 1st's. Slayed the dragon on Wedge today and thanks Crashidy for that 1st on Gap. Go get some!

nice work!

I love the Rockies this time of year. I could go for some Parker Ridge, The Lake, The Dive and some hockey right about how.

Sooo nice! The ne face and finished with that north chute. I lost track on how many times ive floated that to the spring posse and got no interest. Not sure how the approach and exit through the trees would be but most of it must have been really good skiing. Well done

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by grinch; 04-20-2021 at 09:08 AM.

FKNA! What a great Wedge line, well done. I don't know how many times I've looked at that and wondered how it would ski.

You must have had to sign so many autographs back at the pond!

Quote Originally Posted by aqua toque View Post
    You must have had to sign so many autographs back at the pond!
    Lol! I usually don’t post stoke but I figured this would be the best way to piss off Crashidy....

The approach was a jungle till we hit the ridge and the exit is a jungle after the final ski.

Everything inbetween was amazing!

It worked haha. None of this stuff is far enough off the beaten path to get recognition from aqua toque. Can add it to his guide book though

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Some of you may remember that I shattered my knee and leg way back in 2012 at Marmot. Got medvaced, almost lost my leg, and was given zero hope of skiing again. It took years to work back to solid skiing, and this past few years I had progressed and gotten better than I was at that time, despite being 46 yrs old now.
    Well, I fucked up bad today -- came down a bit nose heavy on a 360 in the mini park at Louise (the one by the base of top of the world) and broke the same leg again. Tibia spiral fracture. At least not a joint, and glad I got 30 days or so in this winter, but such a bummer. Hoping for a successful surgery tomorrow morning.

Damn! Heal up. You atleast know you got this

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Anyone heading to Louise today or tomorrow and willing to pick up my car and skis and drive it back to the Banff hospital? (it's a manual VW Alltrack). Any help would be most appreciated. I can help fund your beer habit too....
    my cell is 780 722 5209
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by himavan View Post
    Anyone heading to Louise today or tomorrow and willing to pick up my car and skis and drive it back to the Banff hospital? (it's a manual VW Alltrack). Any help would be most appreciated. I can help fund your beer habit too....
    my cell is 780 722 5209
    Neil
    maybe, where are the keys? edmonton? banff?

Keys are with me in the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    maybe, where are the keys? edmonton? banff?
    I could drive you out there if that would help.

Some of you may remember that I shattered my knee and leg way back in 2012 at Marmot. Got medvaced, almost lost my leg, and was given zero hope of skiing again. It took years to work back to solid skiing, and this past few years I had progressed and gotten better than I was at that time, despite being 46 yrs old now.
    Well, I fucked up bad today -- came down a bit nose heavy on a 360 in the mini park at Louise (the one by the base of top of the world) and broke the same leg again. Tibia spiral fracture. At least not a joint, and glad I got 30 days or so in this winter, but such a bummer. Hoping for a successful surgery tomorrow morning.
    Fuck, I am so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for your surgery and recovery.

This is sick, second photo looks dreamy. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Fuck, I am so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for your surgery and recovery.
    Thanks Spooky. You still working at the Rundlestone? I stayed there a bunch this winter - asked one person for change and got the puzzled "you mean you want five pennies?" response. I felt silly.

Mntlion - A friend is coming to pick me and can get my car.

Thanks Spooky. You still working at the Rundlestone? I stayed there a bunch this winter - asked one person for change and got the puzzled "you mean you want five pennies?" response. I felt silly.

Mntlion - A friend is coming to pick me and can get my car.
    ok, good to hear. Hope healing goes well

Yeah, best wishes,

Next time stash them on top of the passenger side front tire like everybody else.

Makes it easier for all involved.

Heal up Himavan!!! Hope surgery went well!

Thanks for all the vibes. Surgery went really well. So thankful there are top notch ortho surgeons in banff. Getting discharged today. And though the pain is bad, its under control.
    I'll be back for sure, but really bummed out that I'll have to tone things down. Can't afford another break in the leg (I think there's 4 plates and 23 screws in there now). I'm going to miss airs a lot, especially the natural windlips at louise. And I need to quit skateboarding i think too. Guess its time to be a soul skier and seek the perfect turn.

I have an unused SSV card I never picked up (was saving it for may). Don't know if I can transfer it to anyone, but if possible anyone is free to have it.

I have an unused SSV card I never picked up (was saving it for may). Don't know if I can transfer it to anyone, but if possible anyone is free to have it.

I bet if you ask it to be extended to next season, htey will

good luck on the recovery !

I hear that ortho dude is REALLY good,

I know a local bike n boarding nurse who has worked with him in banff, she told me " if break something just put me in the car and point me at Banff "
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know