Voile supercharger daily driver thoughts

Looking for a relatively durable midwinter daily driver touring ski and am wondering how people find the supercharger? Don't plan on hitting the resort this winter and looking for something that handles tahoe/utah/montana slop/blower/rocks reasonably well. Worried the voile tail is too locked in for sierra mank, any thoughts?

The supercharger has been my daily touring stick for 3 seasons now. Utah and CO. The camber has good grip in less than stellar conditions but the wide shovel and decent tip rocker make them pretty fun powder boards too. For a more surfy ride go for the v6 or larger v8. The tail is more rockered on those models. I never had a problem with the supercharger tail, I think it is a good balance of business and pleasure. They are a very forgiving/predictable shape so even in breakable crust I have been surprised with how well they perform. Voiles are generally well made for the weight, I have pretty much thrashed mine and they hold up well only one bad shot.

These are great skis. I skied the Chargers and now have 3+ seasons of winter touring (Washington) on the Superchargers. I love the feel in powder, and the camber is good for any icy snow you might encounter. I honestly think they have plenty of float for even the deepest days. I have hit rocks and dented the edge slightly, leading to a little delam, but fixed it with epoxy and it's held up for 2 seasons since. They are surprisingly durable.

I have some 185 Superchargers that have been my winter daily driver in CO since last season. Light, nimble, stiff, floaty. They tick all the boxes for me.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

what's the difference compared to the Hyperchargers?

Quote Originally Posted by blackalps View Post
    what's the difference compared to the Hyperchargers?
    One is hyper and the other is super, duh.

V8 is a great ski. Voile makes some really good stuff. Skied it in choppy pow at Alta and it did fine

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)