Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3042
    You do know that's not the only hazing right? you're now expected to provide nude pictures of your hottest female family member. i don't quite understand the next part, but there's some sort of bonus if the hottest family member is your mom. OTOH, your handle is SnakeMagnet so....
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    You do know that's not the only hazing right? you're now expected to provide nude pictures of your hottest female family member. i don't quite understand the next part, but there's some sort of bonus if the hottest family member is your mom. OTOH, your handle is SnakeMagnet so....
    Oh the edits aren't directed to you. There's some prime examples above that make my hope for humanity dwindle with each passing day.

And realizing i could have worded that -significantly- better. Something about jim crow and then 'black death' i'm too used to people with no brains or context.

Nudes of those in question would probably be a violation of the Geneva Convention though..

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMagnet View Post
    Nudes of those in question would probably be a violation of the Geneva Convention though..
    Bonus points if you're sister is from Geneva

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    You go ahead and fuck up your body to get there, smart people will take the easier way.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital

I had it, zero lasting symptoms. Covid is very effective in preventing covid.

Really though, im not against the vaccine, i think if you're old, fat, old and fat, have underlying issues, unhealthy, etc. yeah you should really talk to a GOOD DOCTOR who actually understands the vaccine and consider getting it.
    Im a health nerd and knew that being under 40 and healthy reduces my chances of death to almost nothing, and very little chance of any lasting symptoms. there were very good signs early on of effecting lasting immunity in those who caught covid, so i decided to wait until there was more data. turns out not basing my decision on an ideology/narrative and making my own individual opinion, independent of my friends yelling at me for not trusting CNN and the others who make billions off big pharma advertising and lobbying, was a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by scandy89 View Post

Really though, im not against the vaccine, i think if you're old, fat, old and fat, have underlying issues, unhealthy, etc. yeah you should really talk to a GOOD DOCTOR who actually understands the vaccine and consider getting it.
    Im a health nerd and knew that being under 40 and healthy reduces my chances of death to almost nothing, and very little chance of any lasting symptoms. there were very good signs early on of effecting lasting immunity in those who caught covid, so i decided to wait until there was more data. turns out not basing my decision on an ideology/narrative and making my own individual opinion, independent of my friends yelling at me for not trusting CNN and the others who make billions off big pharma advertising and lobbying, was a good idea.
    Aaaaaaand here we go again.

not basing my decision on an ideology/narrative and making my own individual opinion, independent of my friends yelling at me for not trusting CNN and the others who make billions off big pharma advertising and lobbying, was a good idea.
    You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam."

Youre dumb af, you should do what youre told

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Good damn, you guys have these people too? I was fantasizing about moving and escaping the stupidity. I should have known, there is no escape.

Covid does NOT prevent Covid. Just signed a death cert to that effect.

Yup 85% of infections are unvaxxed. 15% are vaxxed. Nit everyone is fully protected by the vax. Its now the pandemic of the unvaxxed. A lot of 30 something know it all self described "health nerds" think theyre invincible, dont give af about anyone else and have a shit pipe going directly to their brain feeding them disinformation that they think gives them inside info that only they can discipher. Brilliance disguised as a dumbfuck. Useful idiots

trolls gonna troll

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    trolls gonna troll
    Ya def trolling. He jumped in the can rockies thread so he still believes it. Young 'berta hick with more teeth than clues and the meth he's doing in the patch only left him w 3 chompers

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Yeah, I guess those 600,000 deaths didn’t actually happen.
    Nothing to see here.
    Crisis actors. Illegal immigrants Paid by the liberal elite to fool the people. I've read that every second village in Mexico was paid to send someone to a US morgue to play a "corona victim".
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Give this a quick read:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...253708748.html

That guy was a lot more than a "health nerd" (competitive body builder, author of a half-dozen fitness books including the hugely successfull Body for Life, founder of 4 or so nutrition companies including EAS, consultant to the Broncos, etc, etc), and despite being 56 was most likely a shit-ton more healthy and fit than you (not that I know anything about you).

He'd had covid in 2020, and so decided he didn't need the vaccine. Well, his reinfection (presumably delta) this summer very nearly killed him (his superlative state of health is probably all that saved him).

I would strongly advise not being too cocky about your having-had-covid immune system. There are conflicting reports about whether previous infection or the vaccine protects you better (and for how long, and in particular vs delta). But there are new studies indicating that previous infection *and* subsequently getting the vaccine provides insanely strong protection. Why not be bulletproof?

Sheesh, the vaccine is SO much less scary than a covid infection gone shitty (which is happening right and left, in the delta era, to unvaccinated under-40 types like yourself - it is most definitely no longer just the "old and fat"). WTF is wrong with people?

Plus, my understanding is that if you're healthy and under 40, the Covid you pass on to others is already beat down by your superb constitution and poses nearly no threat to them.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    Plus, my understanding is that if you're healthy and under 40, the Covid you pass on to others is already beat down by your superb constitution and poses nearly no threat to them.
    Confirmed yesterday by America's Frontline Doctors!

Is that from the onion? Did they also say its not spreading and icu's are empty?

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Is that from the onion? Did they also say its not spreading and icu's are empty?

No, that was (unfortunately) the official message from the WHO in February 2020.

Im a health nerd and knew that being under 40 and healthy reduces my chances of death to almost nothing, and very little chance of any lasting symptoms.
    When you're talking about a virus as contagious as COVID-19 and the only thing you're really considering is how the virus may affect you, you've really missed a huge part of the equation. Does this really still need to be explained to people?

Canada Closed until US Gets Covid 19 Under Control

Tell me you’re really not a health nerd without telling me you’re not a health nerd

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    Give this a quick read:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavi...253708748.html

That guy was a lot more than a "health nerd" (competitive body builder, author of a half-dozen fitness books including the hugely successfull Body for Life, founder of 4 or so nutrition companies including EAS, consultant to the Broncos, etc, etc), and despite being 56 was most likely a shit-ton more healthy and fit than you (not that I know anything about you).

He'd had covid in 2020, and so decided he didn't need the vaccine. Well, his reinfection (presumably delta) this summer very nearly killed him (his superlative state of health is probably all that saved him).

I would strongly advise not being too cocky about your having-had-covid immune system. There are conflicting reports about whether previous infection or the vaccine protects you better (and for how long, and in particular vs delta). But there are new studies indicating that previous infection *and* subsequently getting the vaccine provides insanely strong protection. Why not be bulletproof?

Sheesh, the vaccine is SO much less scary than a covid infection gone shitty (which is happening right and left, in the delta era, to unvaccinated under-40 types like yourself - it is most definitely no longer just the "old and fat"). WTF is wrong with people?
    Steroids are probably an underlying condition. Take a look at the history of EAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Steroids are probably an underlying condition. Take a look at the history of EAS.
    And you know that this dood was using steroids how?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    Doesn't really matter anyhow. He got through his first covid infection with a mild case. Re-infection nearly killed him. That scenario stands on its own, I have to think, steroids or not.

And don't think he was 'roid-ing. I've got a connection that oughta know and says: not. But who knows - he was certainly one of those creepy AF, greased up bodybuilder types.

EAS was making historic inroads in the supplement business and actively partnering with several Broncos. Sharp, Mecklenburg, etc... The regulators became actively involved when it was determined their chemists were making very small changes to a lot of commonly tested for synthetic steroids and marketing them to the lifting communities in their supplements. Their business model changed and their products changed. I don't know this guy. I did follow that litigation, but couldn't even remember Mecklenburg's name when thinking back on this, so it is all ancient history. That said, those products in your liver and kidney did damage. But as you noted, that is just thread drift and this guy was probably in a lot better shape than me. One thing we know about this virus, it takes some people that are outliers, and my comments are certainly thread drift. (ALLEGEDLY)
    Last edited by Canada1; 09-14-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskydoc View Post
    Good damn, you guys have these people too? I was fantasizing about moving and escaping the stupidity. I should have known, there is no escape.

Covid does NOT prevent Covid. Just signed a death cert to that effect.
    I know, right? Jeezuz Christ are the idiots everywhere? Time to move to Denmark. At least the Dane's know how to not kill each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Youre dumb af, you should do what youre told

k solid argument