Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3042
    I will just park this here for a good read if your interested. Time to go ski....

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/national...611bb28c4/amp/

Sunwing employee selling fake tests:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...Radio%2DCanada.

I heard about something similar happening in Mexico with my MIL's friend's friends travelling back from Mexico to Edmonton. They tested positive and then paid a pharmacist for a clean test, then sat on a plane with covid rather than wait it out on the beach. People suck.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    I agree that CBC leans left, but I find it to still report facts and they interview RW pols when I listen. So I just don't understand the derision of the people in the "convoy" hurling insults at them or posters laughing about links here. It doesn't seem to be clickbait journalism or worthy of the frothing at the mouth Tucker tirade the other night, but I'm open to others. Reuters is very center and factual, I agree.
    The Line on Substack

Globe and Mail

Global seems to be the most balanced of the major networks

Non Canada. BBC, The Economist

Problem with the media-distrusters is that facts tend to lean left, so there's no appeasing them.

Still waiting for the alternative to Trudeau to show up for leadership consideration...

CBC may lean left but you can filter out the left and still trust their facts,

as opposd to the american news source that posted a woman trampled to death by a police horse storey which was later rescinded, how do you fuck that up, did they do it on purpose ?

there is still the guardian/ independant
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by PJG View Post
    Does anyone know if the new antigen testing requirement starting Feb 28 requires a negative no more than 1 day prior, or less than 24hrs prior? Sounds like splitting hairs but when scheduling a test and travel times it can matter, and from what I gather a few hours here or there matters.

For reference, when returning from Mexico to the US is was specifically 1 day prior, not 24hrs, to allow for scheduling/travel.
    thanks
    I don't recall if anyone ever answered your question, but the updated wording on the Canadian website now clarifies this:
    Starting February 28: proof of a professionally administered or observed antigen test taken outside of Canada no more than 1 day before to your scheduled flight or entry to Canada by land or water

the one day window does not depend on the time of day the test was taken or the time of your flight or entry
    for example, if your flight is scheduled to leave or you enter by land any time on Friday, you could provide proof of a negative result from an antigen test taken any time on Thursday, or on Friday
    https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/tr...-entry-testing

So the answer is it's not 24 hours, it just needs to be no older than the calendar day before.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    So the answer is it's not 24 hours, it just needs to be no older than the calendar day before.
    Thanks, that's helpful. Now trying to decide on a final destination. Had plans at Whitewater, but the current forecast is looking dangerously warm.

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    That about sums it up right there....

LOL- Posting CBC articles and CBC content isn't going to get you any credit bud.....

Go arrest some Ukranian protestors and freeze there bank accounts for making to much noise....
    Lol... you're equating having to wear a mask with being invaded by Russia?

Holy shitballs you are self-persecuting!

Either that or you are comparing Trudeau to Putin?

Either way... Jesus. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat before you use the microwave next time.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    Lol... you're equating having to wear a mask with being invaded by Russia?

Holy shitballs you are self-persecuting!
    Did you see Dee Snider of Twisted Sister's tweet yesterday?
    People are asking me why I endorsed the use of "We're Not Gonna Take It" for the Ukrainian people and did not for the anti-maskers. Well, one use is for a righteous battle against oppression; the other is a infantile feet stomping against an inconvenience.
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by PJG View Post
    Thanks, that's helpful. Now trying to decide on a final destination. Had plans at Whitewater, but the current forecast is looking dangerously warm.
    The forecast for WW that I looked at said mixed precip and 4*C at the base for Tues with temps cooling to around the freezing level with snow as the week progresses. I'd say go for it with the option of heading further north to Revy where their Stoke Chair (5300' asl to 7300'asl) should be below freezing temps.

I respectfully disagree.

You could make an argument that he should have sat with them about the trucker vaccination law... but like I said before, that was never the point of the protest and that was quickly apparent when the other demands came in.

Just came back to this post. Spoke to some friends of mine who live in Ottawa, read a bit about the scope of powers munis and provinces have and have come around to your thinking. If I may, that Trudeau could've done little and that the onus was on munis and province to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Just came back to this post. Spoke to some friends of mine who live in Ottawa, read a bit about the scope of powers munis and provinces have and have come around to your thinking. If I may, that Trudeau could've done little and that the onus was on munis and province to deal with it.
    Yeah they were all saying honk honk/ fuck trudeau/ meet with us/ resign, more or less

who was the "US" and why bother meeting with them ? what could Trudeau do besides resign which wasn't gona happen ?

Muni / province/ everybody dropped the ball and so what could Trudeau do but declare an emergency and it worked

I personaly feel blessed when a brilliant legal mind like yours takes time out from the hectic schedule of eating & skiing his way across BC to render a legal opinion
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post

I personaly feel blessed when a brilliant legal mind like yours takes time out from the hectic schedule of eating & skiing his way across BC to render a legal opinion
    #namaste Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220228_173417.jpeg 
Views:	67 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	407835

Either way... Jesus. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat before you use the microwave next time.
    Yawn-opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....name calling and belittling is childish....when u have no defense that’s what you resort too....sad....

Ski u later

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Yawn-opinions are like assholes, everyone has one....name calling and belittling is childish....when u have no defense that’s what you resort too....sad....

Ski u later
    It's not an insult it's a PSA as I'm concerned for your health.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

It's not an insult it's a PSA as I'm concerned for your health.
    Peace,love, happiness my friend! Get your shred on!

Anyone got info on how long it might take to cross by car from US into Canada Friday morning at Blackpool?

Trying to figure out how early to leave to catch a flight in Montreal.

Thx in advance!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Recently crossed into Canada at Nelway with no issues. Came back through Paterson cause Nelway closes at 4. Both crossings took all of 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by thecadgod View Post
    Recently crossed into Canada at Nelway with no issues. Came back through Paterson cause Nelway closes at 4. Both crossings took all of 5 mins.
    Thank you

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Fricking finally

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Fricking finally
    Awesome news! I've got a trip coming up, so two bits this will take effect like the day after I leave.

Glad to see this news, hoping to get up there before the resorts close for the season

Awesome news! I've got a trip coming up, so two bits this will take effect like the day after I leave.
    ^^^ ha! Haven't seen or heard this phrase since ~1970 ^^^

Wooooot! I've been thinking I should go back to Lake Louise first week of April. Perfect!

An article I just read said it may go into effect as early as tomorrow.