Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 92 of 92
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    21,655
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PNWET
    Posts
    3,904
    Hold my beer...
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    21,180
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    "A man walking his dog eyed the U.S. plates on our car. “You people shouldn’t be here,” he sneered."

    Okay, are they sure it was their license plates and not their clothes?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    8,490
    Montclair to Buffalo: not upstate.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Creekside
    Posts
    1,468
    Extended until Nov 21st

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where the diamonds turn to coal
    Posts
    7,008
    I miss Canada. I make a point of spending as much of my travel/recreational income as possible up there, mainly because I don't want to support anything American more than absolutely necessary.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Posts
    4,065
    You americans should buy a mail order Canadian bride so you can cross the border freely.

    Perhaps I just found my calling as an international pimp?

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Last Best City in the Last Best Place
    Posts
    3,663
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I miss Canada. I make a point of spending as much of my travel/recreational income as possible up there, mainly because I don't want to support anything American more than absolutely necessary.
    Aw, that's cute. Maybe if you tell the border guard that he'll let you through. And don't forget to suck his dick while you're at it.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    2,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    You americans should buy a mail order Canadian bride so you can cross the border freely.

    Perhaps I just found my calling as an international pimp?

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    How much for a crunchy BC hippy chick with a place in Sayulita?

    Asking for a friend..

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    You americans should buy a mail order Canadian bride so you can cross the border freely.

    Perhaps I just found my calling as an international pimp?

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure Maiden did a song about this.



    That said, send some referrals

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    21,655
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Okay, are they sure it was their license plates and not their clothes?
    yeah i thot the same thing, never mind the border police ... call the fashion police
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Pretty sure Maiden did a song about this.



    That said, send some referrals
    I literally just came up with this business opportunity... let me flesh it out and find some suitable material.

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Posts
    4,065
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    How much for a crunchy BC hippy chick with a place in Sayulita?

    Asking for a friend..
    Will PM you a quote later...

    Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    1,589
    Effective October 31, 2020, residents of Campobello Island, New Brunswick; Stewart, British Columbia; Northwest Angle, Minnesota; and Hyder, Alaska will be exempt from mandatory 14-day quarantine only to access the necessities of life (e.g., food, medical services) from the nearest Canadian or American community. Point Roberts, WA, was left off the list.

    In addition, students from Canada and the U.S. who regularly cross the border to attend school, along with one driver, and children who are subject to shared custody arrangements, along with one parent, are exempt from mandatory 14-day quarantine.

    https://www.canada.ca/en/public-safe...trictions.html

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    home
    Posts
    192
    On October 22, the Governments of Canada and Alberta announced a joint pilot program to safely test an alternative to the current 14-day quarantine requirement for international travellers while continuing to protect Canadians from COVID-19.

    It's only time......they're starting to crumble...

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Creekside
    Posts
    1,468
    Yeh, with two negative tests in a week, one when you arrive and another 7 days later you get to skip the rest of the quarantine period. Probably not going to make a lot of difference to the numbers if you still have to stay locked down for at least a week.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    21,655
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Effective October 31, 2020, residents of Campobello Island, New Brunswick; Stewart, British Columbia; Northwest Angle, Minnesota; and Hyder, Alaska will be exempt from mandatory 14-day quarantine only to access the necessities of life (e.g., food, medical services) from the nearest Canadian or American community. Point Roberts, WA, was left off the list.

    In addition, students from Canada and the U.S. who regularly cross the border to attend school, along with one driver, and children who are subject to shared custody arrangements, along with one parent, are exempt from mandatory 14-day quarantine.

    https://www.canada.ca/en/public-safe...trictions.html
    Duno about the other 2 but Hyder is at the very southern tip of AK which is 3 or 4 hrs from the next small town BC, its an unprotected USA border crossing cuz once yer in HYder you can't get anywhere else in the USA or Canada, so it makes total sense to not worry about the quarantine I think there is literaly one HS kid in Hyder

    But Pt Roberts is real close to major population centers and the real border, it makes more sense to leave that closed
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •