Page 36 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    has there been a real increase on overdoses during the pandemic? we heard about suicide and then that didn’t happen. baby bumps? nope. i’m going to have to ask for a citation.

i did hear of one 25 year old (friends sister) in the hospital with delta after one AZ awhile ago in London.

And another sick 30yo with a variant in toronto - double vaxxed but didn’t know which.

it’s hard to say we are completely out of the woods, but i don’t know what impact this will have on the border if they stick to the criteria they mentioned.
    https://www.commonwealthfund.org/blo...s-move-forward

Short answer, yes. Serious uptick in overdose deaths here in the US since the onset of pandemic lockdowns.

Twenty years from now the economic fallout, and preventable deaths due to lockdowns will dominate the conversation around 2020 and COVID.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

OK mouth breathing anti-vax/ covid denying Canucks, we don't have to wonder what would have happened in Canada if nothing was done cuz we got America/ Brazil & India as good examples of a bad example

Brazil is taking it like a man to beat America in the per-capita death toll and i predict they will pull ahead of America in the over all catagorey before too long
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    That report came from the CDC; that's Faucci outfit so their could be a credibility concern.
    Fauci is at the NIH, head of the infectious disease institute, not even in charge of the whole thing. (That's Francis Collins.) He is not with the CDC . Now whose credibility could be of concern?

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    I haven't stopped living my life, don't want it but not fucking hiding in my basement because of it. I don't need to prove anything to anyone and it would not make a difference, you have been brainwashed and I'm sure nothing is going to change your mind.

Yes there have been od in the past but all of a sudden deaths increase by over 40% during a government shut down. Again the lockdowns have created more problems than they have solved. More debt, more bankruptcy, more od's, kids losing almost 2 years of education and life in general.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    You're a misguided fool. Think about this Einstein - 95% of the people on this board disagree with you. Peer reviewed science disagrees with you. So you figure you and your 5% brethern are the informed, not fooled by the media, wise men? No you're not. You and your ilk are the brain-washed dipshits here, not us. Grab a brain and quit thinking Rebel Media is a fucking news source. Jesus christ, you embarrass me (as a Canadian).
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Fauci is at the NIH, head of the infectious disease institute, not even in charge of the whole thing. (That's Francis Collins.) He is not with the CDC . Now whose credibility could be of concern?
    Thanks OG. Dan, for the love of christ shut up. You and Pano are embarrassing us.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

Twenty years from now the economic fallout, and preventable deaths due to lockdowns will dominate the conversation around 2020 and COVID.
    True, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented if Trump weren’t such a political weasel, and had instituted stronger lockdowns in April of last year. And there are no global pandemics that don’t have incredible financial hardships, Einstein.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    True, hundreds of thousands of deaths could have been prevented if Trump weren’t such a political weasel, and had instituted stronger lockdowns in April of last year. And there are no global pandemics that don’t have incredible financial hardships, Einstein.
    The other thing that will get more recognition twenty years from now will be the simplicity and brilliance of Operation Warpspeed.

What the US government did was tell the drug companies that if they found a vaccine that looked promising, then the government would step in and finance the immediate large scale production of the vaccine while the normal tests for effectiveness and safety were continued to be carried out.

As luck would have it the early promising vaccine candidates proved both safe and effective, resulting in vaccine availability more than one year ahead of normal production schedules. Thus Operation Warpspeed undeniably saved hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of lives worldwide and brought about an early return to normal life as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

it almost looks like Trump didnt fuck up

for a change ?

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post

for a change ?
    Operation Warpspeed does sound like a name that Trump would come up with.

"Warpspeed is the fastest, greatest speed ever invented in the entire history of mankind, you know that". And it is completely fictional. Sounds made to order for Trump.

I duno bout you but i can hear the star trek theme with that chick going awwwwwaw !

Even with the miracle vaccine you're scared to join society..... Yup government propoganda has worked.
    I know we had our differences ~100 pages ago (I was definitely offended, but am definitely over it), but I've got a serious question for you (and applicable to all covid skeptics). Not harassing/trolling you either - I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts:

If the pandemic/covid is a scam and/or overplayed by governments (propoganda, fear-mongering, etc.)...what could possibly be the motivation for that? Resulting lockdowns/restrictions/etc have caused nothing but devastation to economies the world over. What is to be gained by mis-representing the situation?

So in the US, Trumpers claimed the whole pandemic was a "democratic hoax", with the aim of harming Der Fuerer (Mr. Trump, of course). This struck me as the most un-worldly, moronic viewpoint I could imagine, since...EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD has had/is having a covid crisis (ok, on some level it is plausible that every single country would like to see Trump gone, LOL - but pretty fkn unlikely they could all coordinate for the effort, etc, etc).

So if the pandemic is a sham, or otherwise blown out of proportion by the US, Canada, and presumably the entire world...what gives with that? Why would they do that?

I'm honestly very interested to hear your thoughts on that.

who benefits ? isnt that a pretty basic legal question

how bout those Chinese, would they kill the goose that lays the golden egg which would basicly be all the people in the world who buy their shit ?

Prepare to have your mind blown!!.........

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Prepare to have your mind blown!!.........

Ludicrous.

Move upside and let the man go through...

for a change ?
    His actions that went against taking this thing seriously, and blatantly lying about it’s severity, were the true Trump fuckups. If he had blessed masks and vacccinations for his quasi-developmentally disabled followers, it would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
    Because they would have followed him.
    Operation Warpspeed was only a success because he got the fuck out of the way. I don’t think he ever publicly did anything to actually encourage it.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Not every drug maker took part in it anyway. But it was a good effort, nice work Fauci.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

It shows a person is willing to give up his life for his country and the people who live there.
    Not like a trust fund baby who has never had to fight or work for anything.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Quit talking about Trump.

He’s not Canadian.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Quit talking about Trump.

He’s not Canadian.
    No, but Trump's granddaddy spent a lot of time in the Yukon Territory and made his fortune operating a restaurant/brothel in Whitehorse, so I blame Canada for giving us Trump.

Wonder if ted cruz ever browzed through that brothel when he was a young canadian buck?

That’s probably where Cruz was born. Being born in a whorehouse would go a long ways to explain his twisted christian victimhood.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

ted cruz was in canada for his 1st 4 years , this was snot our fault

ted cruz was in canada for his 1st 4 years , this was snot our fault
    That's what the Kenyans say, too.

are you talking about the American peoples committing Obamacide ?