Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    They are setting up auxiliary ERs and morgues in some U.S. cities (again) because they don't have room for patients and dead people. ICUs in some places are 150% of capacity (as in the video that you obviously didn't watch because you're scared to see the truth). Nobody ever said there were going to be "bodies in the streets," literally, what they said was we were going to exceed the capacity of our healthcare system in some hotspots, and that is exactly what has happened. Right? You going to reply this time or be a chickenshit again?
    ICU's are at capacity in sask and theyll soon be in 'berta. The canadian youtube virologists have alternate facts for that situation too

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Lol- so cute.BA in management. Own and operate a very successful business
    In your dreams. You are ignorant and uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Do you think the rate will be 10%? break 15%? hit 20%? Nope, even adding the 600-700,000 US deaths or the 30,000 CDN deaths to the total(s) barely bumps to the historical North American death rate. Covid is a thing, no denying it but again thinking back to the "there will be bodies in the streets, we are all going to die" hysteria of the last 18ish months to paraphrase the neck beard from The Simpsons "lamest pandemic ever".
    signed mask wearing double vaxxed ignorant waxman
    Goal posts. Moved.

So why did you post those two links?

I don't get why these people have to state an opinion, debate it, provide links that are then proven wrong time after time, but then still hold that same pov?

To own the libs, duh

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    In your dreams. You are ignorant and uneducated.
    While I am not intending to defend any of teamdirt's opinions, I think it is fair to say that most successful entrepreneurs are not really good students and thus you don't need to be enlightened or educated to own and operate a successful business, in spite of what you claim.

One does need to be passionate about one's business and be prepared to work long hard hours to gain success, something that over educated elites don't necessarily pursue.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    While I am not intending to defend any of teamdirt's opinions, I think it is fair to say that most successful entrepreneurs are not really good students and thus you don't need to be enlightened or educated to own and operate a successful business, in spite of what you claim.

One does need to be passionate about one's business and be prepared to work long hard hours to gain success, something that over educated elites don't necessarily pursue.
    jfc

Do you always make shit up to confirm your own life choices? Or just on TGR?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    jfc

Do you always make shit up to confirm your own life choices? Or just on TGR?
    An odd reply, since I wasn't discussing my life choices, but go with what works for you, I guess.

Sorry guys- I couldn’t play today. I had important “googling” to do. Did I miss anything?

"it's fair to say that most successful entrepreneurs are not really good students"
    no, that's not "fair"...it's completely speculative & unsupported

"thus, you don't need to be enlightened or educated to own & operate a successful business"
    no, not "thus"...you don't get to assert things based on a foundation of bullshit

"One does need to be passionate about one's business and be prepared to work long hard hours to gain success, something that over educated elites don't necessarily pursue."
    again, complete fantasy of your own making

utter horseshit from top to bottom, "but go with what works for you"

The elites man! Terrible bunch them elites!! Terrible!!

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Do you think the rate will be 10%? break 15%? hit 20%? Nope, even adding the 600-700,000 US deaths or the 30,000 CDN deaths to the total(s) barely bumps to the historical North American death rate. Covid is a thing, no denying it but again thinking back to the "there will be bodies in the streets, we are all going to die" hysteria of the last 18ish months to paraphrase the neck beard from The Simpsons "lamest pandemic ever".
    signed mask wearing double vaxxed ignorant waxman
    hahah oh man. The pandemic 'wasn't that bad' because of the following:

-modern knowledge of virology (knowing how it could spread and how to mitigate it)
    -rapid knowledge-sharing among scientists and medical experts
    -worldwide lockdowns
    -2020-level healthcare in hospitals
    -vaccines, and how they were deployed (targeting hot spots)
    -mask mandates
    -restrictions on mobility after lockdowns have ended
    -other stuff that I can't think of right now

If you don't see that these things, if they all worked properly would in the end look like they didn't even need to happen at all, then you're as dumb as you sound when harping on about "death rate." As if death is the only problem here...

Nobody said there'd be bodies in the streets either. Well I'm sure some guy said it somewhere, but it certainly wasn't even close to the consensus opinion when this all first started. Shit I heard was "if a virus has a 2% fatality rate, then that will translate in to everyone having someone they know die from the disease."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...415v1.full.pdf

Does this mean we should start requiring natural immunity passports? Do we get top tier privileges? Cant have those vax'd people going around spreading disease.

Quote Originally Posted by scandy89 View Post

Does this mean we should start requiring natural immunity passports? Do we get top tier privileges? Cant have those vax'd people going around spreading disease.
    Unfortunately visitors will still need to demonstrate a certain amount of mental sanity by taking a safe, effective medicine in order to enter other countries. Think of it not as a virus-prevention mechanism, but a way to keep out undesirable dummies. We've got enough of those up here already.

Stop blowing holes into the carefully constructed narrative here...

The study shows the benefits of natural immunity, but “doesn’t take into account what this virus does to the body to get to that point,” says Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington, Seattle.
    You go ahead and fuck up your body to get there, smart people will take the easier way.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital

But asspen enjoys hooping ivermectin. Theyre horse sized

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    But asspen enjoys hooping ivermectin. Theyre horse sized

Phizermectin- when your 3rd dose isn’t effective at protecting you against covid 19, take Phizermectin to treat symptoms and feel safe being you. Mask’s highly recommended, 4-100 booster shots strongly recommended....please take responsibly do not insert pills in rectum to boost strength....coming to a pharmacy near you.

Lol at hooping. That's slang I've only ever heard in BC.

6 months for israel and they started getting the rona variant again. We might have a little more than 6 months because our 1st znd 2nd shot were spaced for best results but who wants to risk it? We've been lucky being at the tail end of the spread and been able to respond more effectively. Booster in '22 will be dialed in for the varant. I think its 6g bluetoofffed to Gates wrist watch.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    6 months for israel and they started getting the rona variant again. We might have a little more than 6 months because our 1st znd 2nd shot were spaced for best results but who wants to risk it? We've been lucky being at the tail end of the spread and been able to respond more effectively. Booster in '22 will be dialed in for the varant. I think its 6g bluetoofffed to Gates wrist watch.

Don’t forget your vax passport and digital ID are the only way to start your autonomous electric car all in the name of climate change so ur custom Gate’s skis provide a satisfying allocated recreational slot in your limited schedule between your 18hour work day for the overlords.

Fail

Always on the hunt for a conspiracy

Had cousin's fiance compare vaccine passports to Jim Crow laws last week...

Maybe we should just go back to Black Death pandemic rules. Who's up for some middle ages bloodletting? /s
    Last edited by SnakeMagnet; 09-10-2021 at 01:14 AM. Reason: someone might think i'm serious

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMagnet View Post
    Had cousin's fiance compare vaccine passports to Jim Crow laws last week...

Maybe we should just go back to Black Death rules. Who's up for some bloodletting?
    Fuck you brown star licker. Go choke on a bag of cream-pied taints you fucking Trump's ass licking piece of wasted cum
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

and welcome to the forum (to be clear when I wrote that it was his (or her) first post)
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.