Page 50 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    It's "true" that Americans don't want to go to Canada because they can't bring their guns? Has that EVER been allowed? I seriously doubt it. Nobody would want to bring a gun to Canada for any other reason than to hunt, and it's not even hunting season.
    I know guys that want to come up for matches, does that count? I know that the first thing my father in law does when he goes to Montana is slap on a pistol, does he need to? No, but he can. The whole "the US is gun crazy" is hype, much like all of Canada lives in igloos and smokes pot.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Wtf, 8500 new cases in florida today. Thsts just floriduh. Do we really want to open.
    NB has had zero new cases in almost 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I found the above claim of 8,500 Covid cases a few days ago in Florida suspect. So I Googled it and came up with an article dated 5+ months ago.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/over-85...da-on-thursday
    Good thing that people making border opening decisions are savvy enough to rely on up to date info....oh wait, we are relying on Justin Trudeau to make sound decisions based on good judgement....we're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    I know guys that want to come up for matches, does that count? I know that the first thing my father in law does when he goes to Montana is slap on a pistol, does he need to? No, but he can. The whole "the US is gun crazy" is hype, much like all of Canada lives in igloos and smokes pot.
    only 50% of the US are gun whores

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    I found the above claim of 8,500 Covid cases a few days ago in Florida suspect. So I Googled it and came up with an article dated 5+ months ago.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/over-85...da-on-thursday
    Your article is old, but that doesn't make what Grinch said inaccurate (it was 8490 cases):

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Laughed

Of course But if I here wasn’t enough serious it would all flounder.

I do long for New Brunswick in September.

Did Justin win votes with opening announcement? I feel better with the vaccine but not fully assured of the future just yet.

For the record there are a shit ton of guns in the US. National disgrace in my opinion and I fully support hunting and target practice but ton of guns that don’t fit those categories which kill. Fear capitalism power capitalism whatever
    Its 3 hrs ahead so JT still hasn't announced anything yet on the border openning according to CBC.ca

but according to recent articals in Macleans.ca the Conservatives are going to lose the fall election by probably 6%
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Canada's just jealous main street Banff isn't lined with indoor shooting ranges like West Yellowstone

Is that supposed to be bilingual?
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    only 50% of the US are gun whores
    goggle sez 400 millions guns in the USA which is just the civilian owned guns and nobody is gun crazy ?

there is that saying about if it walks and talks like a duck ... its probably a duck

Not sure what its like now but I did an FAC Firearm Aquisition Course back in the day cuz junior was into Biathalon, it was all saturday & sunday in a classroom, to get a handgun FAC which is a restricted weapon is a separate course if you chose and almost nobody did cuz they were all there for long guns for hunting

almost anywhere in canada some one is carrying a firearm they would attract the po-lice and they might be in a lot of trouble

1 in 3 Americans owns a gun. Of that group, 1 in 3 only owns long guns.

Also, 1 in 3 gun owners only own one.

the latest word for all you whiners

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ott...ning-1.6107988

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    1 in 3 Americans owns a gun. Of that group, 1 in 3 only owns long guns.

Also, 1 in 3 gun owners only own one.
    Which means 2/3 own at least two, and I'm guessing the majority of the multi gun owners have more than two. That's probably more emblematic of the typical American, actually: own ten guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo because why not?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Modern medicines are now essentially a global effort. Where exactly on the planet the eureka moment happens is actually pretty inconsequential. The USA is an awesome country with a shitton of smart people, money, and the desire to do great things but swinging a red white and blue dick around because 1 of the 20 approved vaccines in the world was developed solely in the USA (by a Hungarian) seems silly.

List is here: https://www.raps.org/news-and-articl...accine-tracker
    Haha you can try to trivialize it all you want. What vaccine did you get? Where was it developed? Where was it manufactured?

This thread is about GUNZZZ now. Please try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Which means 2/3 own at least two, and I'm guessing the majority of the multi gun owners have more than two. That's probably more emblematic of the typical American, actually: own ten guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo because why not?
    Of those 2/3 I believe the split is more or less even: one owns fewer than five, and the other owns some preposterous number.

Sticking with the rule of threes, you could say one out of three gun owners is afraid of the boogeyman, one hunts delicious animals, and one is a fucking nut.

I would agree that scientists from all over worked on a vax, I seen an interview of a reasercher from UBC who said he had been working on a delivery mechanism for 40 yrs, obviously Covid did not exist 40 yrs ago but it was accumulated science that ended up being used for COVID vAx

the vax research did not start last year, there was years of research before Covid happened in the SARS epidemic, I think there would be fewer vax resistant if the science had been spun better

Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    Gunwin's law.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I think there would be fewer vax resistant if the scinece had been spun better
    or spelled better

I'm excited about the August 9 date. For those who have gotten a Covid test, how difficult will it be to get tested within 72 hours and still get the results back in time?

At least this should keep the border from getting ridiculously hammered. Probably not worth it for just a day trip (for most).

I still can't book flights to Canada via Alaska Airlines. I guess they have little faith anything will open with the Delta variant on the march.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I'm excited about the August 9 date. For those who have gotten a Covid test, how difficult will it be to get tested within 72 hours and still get the results back in time?
    One of my brothers is working on this as we type. He's on Bainbridge, and told me that the pharmacy there didn't have the correct test kit, but he thinks he's found one in Seattle. I'll update as the saga progresses.

At least this should keep the border from getting ridiculously hammered. Probably not worth it for just a day trip (for most).
    Get an OTC Ag test.

https://www.cvs.com/shop/abbott-bina...-prodid-550147
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    Haha you can try to trivialize it all you want. What vaccine did you get? Where was it developed? Where was it manufactured?

What vaccine did I get? Hell no I'm not being an experiment for the global elites.

J/K, I got two different ones - human guinea pig alert! One was developed in the UK and manufactured in Belgium. The second one was some good old American serum made by that cool Hungarian lady. So like I said, a global effort.

Apparently a $45 antigen test is sufficient for US entry, but Canada still requires the expensive $225 PCR one or whatever that's called.

Still a ways to go before we are back to fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    That won't work. Needs to be a molecular test.

Apparently Seattle has free testing, but I'm just concerned about the turnaround time.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the latest word for all you whiners

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ott...ning-1.6107988
    Sounds like alot of COVID positive kids headed you way!

Aug 9th yanks, book your vacay in whistler....