Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 90 91 92 93 94 95
Results 2,351 to 2,353 of 2353
    I'm not sure what's so difficult. I got tested last week before I flew into SEA to cross the border into Canada; got a rapid molecular (Abbott) test. It cost $120 and I had the result in a couple of hours.

I used ArriveCAN to cross the border, and it was super easy. Crossed at the main entry point on Hwy 5/99 and at 7:30pm, there were four cars split between two lines. I waited for 5-10 minutes, and then it took about 2 minutes to process my info before they let me in. On the way back, they only had one line open, and with four cars in front of me, it took about 10 minutes at 6:30pm. Again, once I actually got to the gate agent, it took two minutes.

Sure, it sucked to have to pay $120 to get a negative CoVid test, but what's so difficult about travel to/from? It's pretty easy if you're good at following directions.

Quote Originally Posted by apex dave View Post
    Please quote the source of this graph.
    Of course!

https://russell-pollari.github.io/ontario-covid19/

Data pulled daily from the Ontario government and put in to nice graph form.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I'm not sure what's so difficult. I got tested last week before I flew into SEA to cross the border into Canada; got a rapid molecular (Abbott) test. It cost $120 and I had the result in a couple of hours.

I used ArriveCAN to cross the border, and it was super easy. Crossed at the main entry point on Hwy 5/99 and at 7:30pm, there were four cars split between two lines. I waited for 5-10 minutes, and then it took about 2 minutes to process my info before they let me in. On the way back, they only had one line open, and with four cars in front of me, it took about 10 minutes at 6:30pm. Again, once I actually got to the gate agent, it took two minutes.

Sure, it sucked to have to pay $120 to get a negative CoVid test, but what's so difficult about travel to/from? It's pretty easy if you're good at following directions.
    It's not 'difficult,' it's (to me) an unnecessary $120 expense that shouldn't be there if you're vaccinated. Adds up quickly too if you've got your family with you.

There's also the problem of driving to the USA for whatever reason, then when it's time to drive home - whoops, positive - can't come back for 14 days! Even though I'd just be in my car and would go home and isolate there anyhow.

Keeping COVID off of airplanes right now? Sure, I can get behind that. But keeping it out of a vaccinated person's car? Seems dumb.