Page 87 of 122 FirstFirst ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I dunno about Canuckistan, but here in "Merika! I'd take the other guys than these...

Right-Wing Conspiracy Rally Collapses Under Weight of Right-Wing Conspiracies
    https://frontier.yahoo.com/entertain...173520497.html
    Haaa love those stories. Our right wing party isnt as batshit crazy. They play the fear card and use the same economic policies but no rigged election and only a quiet acceptance of the anti vaxxers. Thats their base and they cant fully shun their base. They do have a strong religious brain washed segment

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    Yup. Thinking another minority Lib govt will be the result. Quebec and the split between the Bloc and the Cons votes will be the determining factor IMO; Cons could squeak a minority, but I'm not seeing the momentum outside of the western provinces. NDP seats will not likely change significantly. Just another $600million going into pockets that produce nothing but discourse.
    this exaclty ^^ altho its too close to call this time the election is always decided down east

the 600 million may suck but it IS democracy which so far is > anything else

I am the sign guy for the NDP so this election I have only had to fix one sign which i think blew over as oppossed to being Vandalized

think we will have the amercian style result denial with armed insurrection ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The conservative leader who vows to "Secure accountability" will not be answering any questions from the press on this last day of campaigning. Real tough guy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    I was there for the NDP trying to run Ont. Not good.
    People are still blaming Bobby for a world wide recession? Man that guy was totally evil...and he had a death star from what I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by petey_ View Post
    People are still blaming Bobby for a world wide recession? Man that guy was totally evil...and he had a death star from what I recall.
    Bob Rae was a good guy and tried his best. His caucus was pretty brain dead and not fit to govern. Rae had good ideas but the rank and file NDPers didn't support him and the public sector unions were no help. Its hard for a party that never been in power to make the transition for being nothing but critics with lower levels of education and have never had to manage anything in their lives to managing policy. They find out that a lot they have been saying to their bluecollar base is BS and they can't act on it. Look at Notley. How many years /decades had the NDP been saying that the royalties were way to low. Ok they put together a panel and the panel comes back that they're pretty good. Governing is hard.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Some of those PPC kooks around Montreal recently flying kook slogans from their pickups. This party has more support than the greens too! yeesh.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Had to be extremely difficult for Notley to strike a balance. It'd be a serios uphill battle in 'berta but somehow she was able to moderate the ndp to fit 'berta. I give her big props for that alone

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Had to be extremely difficult for Notley to strike a balance. It'd be a serios uphill battle in 'berta but somehow she was able to moderate the ndp to fit 'berta. I give her big props for that alone

U don’t live in AB- so f’k off with your opinion.

Oh wait a sec- u have 14k posts of personal opinions that u think matters. Eye roll...Presenting political expertise ginch jong

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    U don’t live in AB- so f’k off with your opinion.

Oh wait a sec- u have 14k posts of personal opinions that u think matters. Eye roll...Presenting political expertise ginch jong
    Tdirt bitter boy losing his mind. G livin rent free. Berta bound. Lived in berta 25 yrs. Tdirt still on his mommas teet when i was voting against Ralph. Berta sux, especially now. Poor health care workers. That place is brutal

Ignore the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Tdirt bitter boy losing his mind. G livin rent free. Berta bound. Lived in berta 25 yrs. Tdirt still on his mommas teet when i was voting against Ralph. Berta sux, especially now. Poor health care workers. That place is brutal

That’s great that u admit u live on handouts. Get some motivation and a job..hopefully ..ur 5+ roommates one day might be a woman u can interact with...lol

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    That’s great that u admit u live on handouts. Get some motivation and a job..hopefully ..ur 5+ roommates one day might be a woman u can interact with...lol
    Sorry bout the fruit snacks bubbaClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210817-100456_Instagram.jpeg 
Views:	51 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	385982

Weak sauce- u can’t come up with your own burn. Go back to orange lobbying with the rest of the dirtbags at the bridge that are unaccountable for their stupidity

Ya thats a fresh one. U soo smaat

Will you two just make out already?

Ontario has plateaued with cases now, it's pretty clear. ~80% vaccinated. Once kids can get protected, this pandemic shit is over. Alberta might be a little behind but they'll get there eventually.

So, I guess, come to Ontario if you're in to flat land but nice lakes and stuff? It's safe here.

And it looks like kids will be able to get the vax soon. Canada is in great shape. The U.S. clearly less so, but I hope we can at least avoid another surge. New cases are starting to drop. If lots of kids get vaccinated in the next couple months I think that trend will continue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/20/h...ne-pfizer.html
    "Covid Vaccine Prompts Strong Immune Response in Younger Children, Pfizer Says"

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    And it looks like kids will be able to get the vax soon. Canada is in great shape. The U.S. clearly less so, but I hope we can at least avoid another surge. New cases are starting to drop. If lots of kids get vaccinated in the next couple months I think that trend will continue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/20/h...ne-pfizer.html
    "Covid Vaccine Prompts Strong Immune Response in Younger Children, Pfizer Says"
    Yes good news all-around.

It's 2 weeks since school started here in full force and no signs of a major spike. Hopefully we can just hang on until Christmas and hopefully the kids will all be vaccinated by the new year.

I'd like to see nurses in school gyms on Day 1. But that would require planning and foresight, something which this government lacks.

Ok here's another change of subject. If the border fully opens, would/will any of you cross the border southbound this winter? If you lived in the mainly lowland, would you go to Baker? Costco gas/TJs?

Or would that be akin to being a third tier character on the walking dead?

US land borders to remain closed for at least another month. Abandoning my hopes for a road trip with bikes to CO an UT. Bummer but not really surprised.

US finally opening to fully vaccinated travelers from the UK and EU in November. I would be surprised if they extend the land border crossing with Canada beyond that date - maybe this will be the final extension.....

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Ok here's another change of subject. If the border fully opens, would/will any of you cross the border southbound this winter? If you lived in the mainly lowland, would you go to Baker? Costco gas/TJs?

Or would that be akin to being a third tier character on the walking dead?
    Yes I want to take my kids to Vermont. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    US land borders to remain closed for at least another month. Abandoning my hopes for a road trip with bikes to CO an UT. Bummer but not really surprised.
    i have to make three trips to nyc in the next month, now all solo drives. i am so fucking annoyed.

impeach biden!