Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 3042
    So about that border crossing…
    Argue away in the other 3-5 Covid threads.

I miss heading south… and we miss the yankee dollars. Covid sucks all over North America… I for one welcome our southernly neighbors and look forward to visiting our American brethren soon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Gcooker View Post
    So about that border crossing…
    Argue away in the other 3-5 Covid threads.

I miss heading south… and we miss the yankee dollars. Covid sucks all over North America… I for one welcome our southernly neighbors and look forward to visiting our American brethren soon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I've been wondering how much hate we would get if we did a Christmas break trip to ski Lake Louise. Just canceled our Hawaii plans.

Yikes

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I've been wondering how much hate we would get if we did a Christmas break trip to ski Lake Louise. Just canceled our Hawaii plans.
    Zero, you’ll have a blast I’m sure.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    My god your a piece of fucking shit
    Just shut your ignorant mouth
    I can see your face getting red from here😡 don’t break your keyboard 😘 ❤️

I don’t think you would get any unwelcoming. Calgary and area is full of USA plates. Lake louise was full of out of province plates all last winter. Albertans don’t care! We are all happy to see you! Ski away!

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Time for the resident dirtbag with 5 tv channels and living with 5+ roomies, not to mention freshly off government handouts to restart name-calling and provide us with his advanced opinions...lol sub 14K posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    you should take a break from the internet....just saying...might help your mental health....
    ....Name:  tapatalk_1631757622915.jpeg
Views: 422
Size:  15.1 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Its 'berta, tdirt and all the other redneck immunologists will welcome you with open arms, sans mask of course. Pitch in and do a hospital protest and spit on a nurse or 3 and theyll probably buy your beer or ivermectin shooters. Yummm

Shits about to get real in alberta

Dina Henshaw tried to fall on her sword by taking the responsibility except nobody believes it was her idea to open up alberta last spring so this is all on the UCP and Jason Kenny

shit is also real up here in Narthern BC
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    ....Name:  tapatalk_1631757622915.jpeg
Views: 422
Size:  15.1 KB

Interesting that you thought this post was about you when it was not....I guess u relate?

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Its 'berta, tdirt and all the other redneck immunologists will welcome you with open arms, sans mask of course. Pitch in and do a hospital protest and spit on a nurse or 3 and theyll probably buy your beer or ivermectin shooters. Yummm

1 more useless post, I would expect nothing less. 14k is coming fast congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Shits about to get real in alberta

Dina Henshaw tried to fall on her sword by taking the responsibility except nobody believes it was her idea to open up alberta last spring so this is all on the UCP and Jason Kenny

shit is also real up here in Narthern BC
    I guess it shows that you can't lower restrictions until you get to 90% vaxxed fully . Well I wished them well do thought that vax rate wasn't high enough.

Has the surge in cases/ hospitalizations/ICU caused an uptick in vaxx rates? Passport rollout does but do rates of bad things happening to people? Or is still not real? Not being able to go to a bar or restaurant is real.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Ugh, this thread's been shit for pages.

Turning it back to politics, I read a story today that O'Toole was neck in neck with Justin. Does he really have a chance? Is Singh pulling off too many votes and splitting the left?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

Turning it back to politics, I read a story today that O'Toole was neck in neck with Justin. Does he really have a chance? Is Singh pulling off too many votes and splitting the left?
    Scheer and Trudeau was also a "dead heat" up until the actual election IIRC.

338 has them basically tied for votes, but that doesn't translate in to seats. It's looking like we'll end up with the exact same situation as before - minority Liberal government with the Bloc/NDP holding the balance of power.

Thanks, Obama Trudeau.

So, are the doctors and nurses in this video full of shit?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...ated-1.5587419

Fuckin' scary, man. The very last tidbit of information at the end is awesome.

Jason Kenny has been swearing up and down all year that Alberta will never have a vaccine passport, illegal, unconstitutional Yada, Yada. He must have seen some serious shit to have suddenly gone back on that, given how much blow back that is going to earn him from a lot of his party and supporters. Although in typical UCP fashion, they didn’t just declare a mandate, they made it ‘optional’ by offering you a choice: follow restrictions IE no Indoor dining, or use the vaccine passport and continue on as ‘normal’. So they can spin it that they gave businesses the choice to not require passports.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post

Going to be interesting. Pick the least worst guy (girl), weigh that with choosing a party that somewhat aligns with your beliefs and of course compare the virtues of your local candidates to not pick an idiot.

This one's particularly tough for me. The liberals reneged on a promise to bring in proportional representation, though they did legalize devil's lettuce. The NDP fiscal policy is hair-brained and their leader is not worthy, the conservatives have a bunch of sketchy opinioned morans in their party (not our local candidate) and overall lean a little too far right for my liking. Voting for the Greens here is a wasted vote (since we don't have proportional representation in this country (yet)). The other 2 parties in my riding are fringe and do not warrant comment.

Speaking of proportional representation - I recently hung 250 door hanger signs on behalf of a non-partisan/non-profit tasked with getting this system inacted in our country. The Greens and the NDP have come out in favour of this system; the Conservatives have suggested they'll have a national referendum to decide if we'll finally rid our selves of the "first past the post" system of election. The Liberals had put proportional representation on their platform last election, then got elected and decided that it wasn't in our (read their) best interest to proceed. I'm a bit pissed about that.

I'm going to listen to the candidates forum tonight (for Skeena/Bulkley Valley) and perhaps that will help make my mind up.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by eldereldo View Post
    Jason Kenny has been swearing up and down all year that Alberta will never have a vaccine passport, illegal, unconstitutional Yada, Yada. He must have seen some serious shit to have suddenly gone back on that, given how much blow back that is going to earn him from a lot of his party and supporters. Although in typical UCP fashion, they didn’t just declare a mandate, they made it ‘optional’ by offering you a choice: follow restrictions IE no Indoor dining, or use the vaccine passport and continue on as ‘normal’. So they can spin it that they gave businesses the choice to not require passports.
    Yep, weak effort to try and save face, although I appreciate that there's an option to gain entry with a negative test within the past 72 hours. $13 a day pussy tax for not getting vaxxed seems reasonable.

Jason Kenny has been lying/ forcing/ bull-in-a-china-shopping his way thru the oil downturn and he is trying the same thing with COVID, but covid doesnt care, so after trying everything else they may have to do the right thing and listen to the epidemiologist

I mentioned on local FB that the Christian school had a big infestation and was told the school is actualy closed with about 40 cases

Telkwa BBQ is a big drunk fest every fall, maybe a classic rock band, bunch of god heads and rednecks out thar,

the same focus group ( unfocus?) would have also attended the rodeo with rodeo dancing no distancing no masks

and this week we have the highest figures in BC

Me I pulled back 2 weeks ago skipping the above ^^ carnage, the music at the craft brew,

my buddies at the folk music society wisely made the difficult decision to cancel & return money

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Going to be interesting. Pick the least worst guy (girl), weigh that with choosing a party that somewhat aligns with your beliefs and of course compare the virtues of your local candidates to not pick an idiot.

This one's particularly tough for me. The liberals reneged on a promise to bring in proportional representation, though they did legalize devil's lettuce. The NDP fiscal policy is hair-brained and their leader is not worthy, the conservatives have a bunch of sketchy opinioned morans in their party (not our local candidate) and overall lean a little too far right for my liking. Voting for the Greens here is a wasted vote (since we don't have proportional representation in this country (yet)). The other 2 parties in my riding are fringe and do not warrant comment.

Speaking of proportional representation - I recently hung 250 door hanger signs on behalf of a non-partisan/non-profit tasked with getting this system inacted in our country. The Greens and the NDP have come out in favour of this system; the Conservatives have suggested they'll have a national referendum to decide if we'll finally rid our selves of the "first past the post" system of election. The Liberals had put proportional representation on their platform last election, then got elected and decided that it wasn't in our (read their) best interest to proceed. I'm a bit pissed about that.

I'm going to listen to the candidates forum tonight (for Skeena/Bulkley Valley) and perhaps that will help make my mind up.
    I believe the Liberal candidate is a nobody that was parachuted into the riding, has almost zero chance, so its either going to be Taylor bike rack the NDP guy for another term or that chick with all the shit in her face running for the cons

I believe the Liberal candidate is a nobody that was parachuted into the riding, has almost zero chance, so its either
    Yeah, nice move on the Liberals part. Dipshits.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”

www.mymountaincoop.ca

I think the non con choice here locally is the ndp so i voted for wayne. The tool is getting roasted for supporting kenny only a couple days ago. I can see votes melting away with that, so another lib minority gov't with the ndp keeping check on them which works for me/fingers crossed
    Playboy wanna be moron bernier stealing the anti vax hicks from the cons big time after this kenny walk back and the tool having to dbl down on vaxx because of it

Both the cons and liberals have run Candidates in other ridings who do not live in the riding and have absolutely zero chance so i am wondering what the point is ?

> 30 % of Bulkley Stikine is FN and they have usually voted NDP for like the last 4 elections both federaly and provincially

that con chick with all the shit in her face is a reformed drug addict

while that bike rack guy is just a reformed telemarker,

so when he was mayor a lot of people were pissed off that Taylor spent money to make the town a better place by instaling bike racks, but we actualy got them for 1/2 price cuz the fabricator screwed up something minor on the order so the Fabricator said just keep them and we will send you the right racks

I think Taylor Bachrach will probably be re-elected,

that con chick with all the shit in her face is a reformed drug addict
    And that matters why Al? I talked to her at length last election and she was well spoken, informed on the issues and was an entrepreneur who started her own business and was successful at it. Yeah, she has some piercings but who under 30 doesn't these days. Remember the old "judging a book by it's cover" proverb here dude. You're being pretty fucking judgemental harping on the chick's face metal. But whatev man, it's your vote.
    while that bike rack guy is just a reformed telemarker,
    Cute, but who gives a fuck.

I think Taylor Bachrach will probably be re-elected,
    No going out on a limb at all by saying this. The NDP has been elected here since Nathan came to town. And, what has that got us up here. I really really liked Nathan, and still do. Voted for him more than once, but seriously - continuous voting in of opposition parties (in our current first past the post system, which I believe is FUCKED) does your riding nothing. Other than voting in a nice man, or woman... who may or may not have telemarked, or have a face piercing or two.

Our political system is broken and we can do better.
    Last edited by garyfromterrace; 09-16-2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: clarification

www.mymountaincoop.ca

After watching Vince on pulp fiction I think that same thing anytime I see facewear

but seriuosly the NDP candidate is the most likely to win

And at least he is not a snow boarder

you should probably put me on ignore just on principle