Page 7 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 3018
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    20,402
    Wonder if I can go to Canada before September?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

    3.5 million ^^ who did die, 4000 a day in India

    I only know 1 guy in small town BC who got really worst ever sick and ironicaly he was an anti-masker

    if you really believe your own rhetoric you would refuse the vax so someone else could take it ?

    so what would things have looked like if no one did anything just keep livivng their lives, no difference in death rates ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Wonder if I can go to Canada before September?
    Might be early still, I wouldn't bet on it

    Right now Manitoba has fucked up BIGTIME by openning early so it is a BIG hot spot, they have run out of ICU spots so are flying patients out and into Ontario, 41 dead and 2500 new cases in Ontario

    It might be interesting to look for updates on BC's circuit breaker restrictions which expired last night, the press confrence is this apres noon, things might be relaxing but it will be very gradual
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-25-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Keep Tacoma Feared
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    They’re considered sovereign nations they can do whatever they please.
    No questioning the legality of tribes closing their lands to the public. Just pointing out that while Canada seems to be taking a very cautious approach to opening, tribes within the US are taking an even more cautious approach. Tribes in the US have amongst the highest vaccination rates in the country, and yet some are still staying closed through September. However, the tribes that are closed all are small tribes without casinos. The larger tribes with casinos are open to the public and have been for the entire pandemic, encouraging those to come hit up the tables.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    I can say what I fucking want! another problem with you minions is the censorship of what someone has to say if it doesn't align with your thoughts.

    Level headed??? Government Putting fear into people doesn't make them level headed. Scared sheep is what they are.

    I could care less if you want to be a guinea pig for the drug companies. I hope it works out for you.

    I don't believe covid is a hoax, just not as bad as healthcare wants you to believe. It does show how poor the system is that it can not handle 400+ people being admitted thought the entire province. The hospitals always run at capacity.
    And it shows the poor health many people are in.
    I know of a half dozen people who had covid, a few days of flu like symptoms and back to business.
    Wife's grandmother beat covid at 100 years old....

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    This is just all-around stupid. But coming from a proud anti-masker, unsurprising.

    Congratulations on being part of the ~10% of woke-as-fuck retards who will just let everyone else take the associated risks and inconvenience of the vaccines so you can get back to a normal life. Make sure to pat yourself on the back, dunno if this is harder or easier with your head stuck so far up your ass.

    I'd gladly be a guinea pig for new medicine vs. the mystery virus that seems to have varying short term effects from nothing >> no smell/taste >> shitty lungs >> death. Plus, the long-term effects of COVID are what? That's right dumb dumb, nobodyfuckingknows. Just take your medicine and lets get back to doing normal shit, please.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    except Covid is still killing people all over the rest of the world that is not vaxed and covid actualy does kill people

    so anyone who is not vaxed could be fucked down the road

    i was wearing a mask on the way somewhere the other day and forgot I was wearing it

    masking will be a prt of our brave new world d
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Plus, the long-term effects of COVID are what? That's right dumb dumb, nobodyfuckingknows. Just take your medicine and lets get back to doing normal shit, please.
    Nah, half a dozen people he knows had COVID and are fine so there can be no other outcome.

    This highly standardized study using a sample size of 6 of course is much more credible than the government scientists.

    Makes perfect sense, right?

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    Did they really even have Covid ?

    I always say that people won't listen to trained epidemiologogists but they will listen to Bob in the lunchroom (who doesnt know shit about anything btw ) they think there really is a guy in the lunchroom named Bob

    when of course Bob is an everyman
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Might be early still, I wouldn't bet on it

    Right now Manitoba has fucked up BIGTIME by openning early so it is a BIG hot spot, they have run out of ICU spots so are flying patients out and into Ontario, 41 dead and 2500 new cases in Ontario

    It might be interesting to look for updates on BC's circuit breaker restrictions which expired last night, the press confrence is this apres noon, things might be relaxing but it will be very gradual
    I think Ontario is reporting just a bit over 1000 new cases today. With nearly 60 percent having the first vaccine we may be camping again by June 2nd.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Did they really even have Covid ?

    I always say that people won't listen to trained epidemiologogists but they will listen to Bob in the lunchroom (who doesnt know shit about anything btw ) they think there really is a guy in the lunchroom named Bob

    when of course Bob is an everyman
    I think pretty much everyone knows people who got COVID personally at this point. A guy I worked with a couple years ago got it early 2020 and died, sister in law and her husband got the brazil one recently out in North Van, sister lost smell/taste for a week and the dude was just sick for a couple days and had lingering weird shit like vertigo for a few weeks, and one of my wife's bosses got it and ended up in the ICU for a while, has since recovered and apparently is learning to walk again.

    So yeah, a broad spectrum of symptoms. How this will affect them all a year, 5 years, 10 years down the line is anyone's guess. And then the alternative: new vaccines that they've actually been working on for 10+ years and have tested the shit out of them, and developed during (obviously) the most advanced time in human history. It's a no-brainer, unless of course your brain is broken and/or you're a huge pussy who is afraid of making a couple of appointments and having a sore arm for a couple days.

    Like seriously, way to fumble on the 1 yard line, eh?

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by petey_ View Post
    I think Ontario is reporting just a bit over 1000 new cases today. With nearly 60 percent having the first vaccine we may be camping again by June 2nd.
    Cases are dropping off a cliff. We're in the home stretch.

    I check this daily at ~10:00am for updated data. It's awesome.

    https://russell-pollari.github.io/ontario-covid19/

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    216
    One of my buddies lost his parents recently. Looks like a healthcare worker brought it to their house. They both died within 20 hours of each other. His brother was living with the parents and got it as well. Lost 25 pounds and getting belly injections currently. I'm sure he thinks it is just the flu and that masks are not needed.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    bestcoast
    Posts
    1,961
    anti-science kooks fuck off

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Wonder if I can go to Canada before September?
    https://www.facebook.com/nathan.cull...2472089185222/

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...y-25-1.6039243

    here is the plan man

    but it doesnt say anything about international travel
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    20,402
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/nathan.cull...2472089185222/

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...y-25-1.6039243

    here is the plan man

    but it doesnt say anything about international travel
    Thanks for those links. 46.5% D1 rate for BC right now and Step 2 requires 65%? https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...tion-coverage/
    Is that going to happen by June 15? Seems unlikely... 70% by July 1?

    But if the three metrics are met and then the national government opens the borders in their July 21 announcement... man just seems unlikely. Maybe they'd do that with the caveat that you have to be vaccinated to enter. But I could see them not opening the borders until September 21.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Geopolis
    Posts
    13,629
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/sandram...order-reopens/

    canada got to 50% in what seemed like a few weeks, i think it's possible we could see a summer opening. but, i may be wishcasting here.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    bestcoast
    Posts
    1,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Thanks for those links. 46.5% D1 rate for BC right now and Step 2 requires 65%? https://health-infobase.canada.ca/co...tion-coverage/
    Is that going to happen by June 15? Seems unlikely... 70% by July 1?

    But if the three metrics are met and then the national government opens the borders in their July 21 announcement... man just seems unlikely. Maybe they'd do that with the caveat that you have to be vaccinated to enter. But I could see them not opening the borders until September 21.
    60% of BC residents with one dose as of today they said in update.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Shuswap Highlands
    Posts
    3,741
    Ya, looks like the family fish trip in June is fucked - we were to leave on June 11th, with the first full day fishing on the 14th. Was hoping they would open the health authority boundaries with this announcement. Maybe we can reschedule for Aug, maybe not. Apparently, filling the freezer with food is not on the essential travel list (BC Wildlife Federation already petitioned to have such activities exempt, and lost). All because that overpopulated ruinous ecosystem called Fraser Health and Coastal Health can't be trusted and are a petri dish for COVID19!

    J/K
    Kinda

    I was talking to the wife, and I can't see any politician being able to keep the travel restrictions up past the kiddos getting out of school at the end of June, especially with the number of adults with their first vax shot. Guess we'll see on June 15th is the numbers allow for easement, or if they will extend it another 2 wks until the end of June.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    SO we are seeing A restriction on where one can travel un-vaxed ... wow who seen that coming !
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    N side, Terrace, BC
    Posts
    4,408
    Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    I can say what I fucking want! another problem with you minions is the censorship of what someone has to say if it doesn't align with your thoughts.

    Level headed??? Government Putting fear into people doesn't make them level headed. Scared sheep is what they are.

    I could care less if you want to be a guinea pig for the drug companies. I hope it works out for you.

    I don't believe covid is a hoax, just not as bad as healthcare wants you to believe. It does show how poor the system is that it can not handle 400+ people being admitted thought the entire province. The hospitals always run at capacity.
    And it shows the poor health many people are in.
    I know of a half dozen people who had covid, a few days of flu like symptoms and back to business.
    Wife's grandmother beat covid at 100 years old....

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Yep dude, you can say whatever the fuck you want. However when you say really stupid shit it makes you look stupid. I don't want to censor you, you aren't spouting hate speech or something like that but I can sure as fuck ignore you in a heartbeat. So rant all you want, you have the freedom to but you should choose words that don't make you appear to be a fucking idiot.

    Further, think about how a maggot who lost his parent or good friend reading your proud "this flu is fuck all, my wife's 100 yr old grandma beat it" bullshit would feel. Do you think your denying that covid was a nasty killer, or that it was really that bad would be a good read for them? You think your proud antivax stance would sit well with somebody who lost someone close to this fucking virus?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

    www.mymountaincoop.ca

    This is OUR mountain - come join us!

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    25,096
    So this is interesting. Haven't seen it from any other source and not sure the Point Bob news is a trustworthy source, but...
    https://www.allpointbulletin.com/sto...-june-22,16610

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    14,417
    The number of deaths is undeniable like the rapid decline in deaths corresponding to social distancing, ppe and now inoculation. Its not a coincidence. The proof is pretty overwhelming for any reasonable onlooker

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    27,637
    I havent heard anything about the border openning either

    Vax was the big game changer cuz with people not really doing the distancing or PPE all that well we would have been fucked with a 3rd, 4th... 10th wave

    right now India is REALLY bad from what i have read, WAY more deaths than have been reported, most likley surpassing the totals in America
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,561
    Some people choose words that make them look like an idiot .... because, wait for it.....

    They are an idiot. Live and let die.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,861
    Saw several BC plates this week, and one Yukon today.

    My guess is that the US CBP is acting unilaterally on this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •