Page 78 of 122 FirstFirst ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 3042
    USA covid 19 deaths. Fact or fiction?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usat...amp/5681686002

From 1960-2020 the death rate for the overall population in the usa hovers around 8% in canada it's in the high sevens, plus or minus a point here or there but pretty steady. Did lots of people die? Yep, did a lot of extra people die? Doesn't seem like it, especially going back to March 2020 when the whole world was going to end, there was 2 weeks to flatten the curve, the entire continent shut down and the ski hills closed early.
    Covid is a a thing, a real thing and was handled marginally OK by the powers that be but was it really as bad you thought is was going to be in early 2020?
    Yeah, I'm ignorant.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post

I love people who put up links without even understanding them, and disprove their own point. You are a fucking dumbshit.

"The underlying cause of death is the condition that began the chain of events that ultimately led to the person’s death," Jeff Lancashire, acting associate director for communications at the National Center for Health Statistics, told PolitiFact.

"In 92% of all deaths that mention COVID-19, COVID-19 is listed as the underlying cause of death," Lancashire said.

“It’s kind of ridiculous, because if they took the time to just read, they’d understand a little better what’s going on here,” Anderson also said.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    but was it really as bad you thought is was going to be in early 2020?
    Yeah, I'm ignorant.
    I don't know. How bad does it seem to the people working at the hospital in Billings? Or the guy hooked up to the vent? You tell me how "bad" it is.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I love people who put up links without even understanding them, and disprove their own point. You are a fucking dumbshit.
    Hee haw- hee haw....lets get some invectermine to treat your ego...u riled up because you starting to feel like a fool

What point did I say I was proving?

Information was posted for others to draw conclusions but hey if u want to buy into our new totalitarian society, than further discussion is not needed on your part as u have already bought into the crap and will do as your told.

Information was posted for others to draw conclusions
    My conclusion is that you are a dumbshit. You should have finished high school.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    My conclusion is that you are a dumbshit. You should have finished high school.
    Lol- so cute.BA in management. Own and operate a very successful business

Do you mean like the original Covid was supposed to do, then didn't raise the annual death rate in Canada or the US by any appreciable margin at all? Yeah, me too.
    What are you talking about ass wipe? Never heard of Delta? Waiting for Omega so I don't have to respond to you kooks anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Lol- so cute.BA in management. Own and operate a very successful business
    So you say, eh. Canadian troll or trolling Canadians?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Its actualy up to 666,000 and just about to click over 2000 dead per million pop
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

It is not a matter of fact or fiction as the article is more than a year old. So it is a case of data that is irrelevant.

Ah-ha!- somebody found the red flag, And somebody responded intelligently.

There is a reason I didn’t state an opinion.

A social experiment to see who here really is paying attention. Thank u Dano T!

OMF! Ya right/heavy eye roll
    Also vaxman is right fkn out of it. Only the mental midgets would eat up this disinfo bs. Add in a little racism, a little tough guy rugged individualism , some scapegoats to blame theiir daily fails on and the prospect of getting a shiny new yellow vest and theyre in like flynn

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    From where? Google?
    Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  32.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    your wifes 90 yr old grandma getting sick might have had nothing to do with the vaccine cuz 90 yr old people are always just about dead, if you told us a 90 yr old person died in the hospitol that would be more believable than she recovered after 4 months
    And that's what we have been saying all along. Did you intentionally disprove your own stance? Old people die. Covid is disproportionately killing old people! Profound!

The average life expectancy in the USA is 78.54 years.

The average COVID death in the USA is 78 YO.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

carry on.

You google would also tell you the average life expectancy is higher in > 30 other countries than the USA

while covid started out killing old people it is now delta is killing young people

666000 or 2000 per million pop in America
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    You google would also tell you the average life expectancy is higher in > 30 other countries than the USA

while covid started out killing old people it is now delta is killing young people

666000 or 2000 per million pop in America
    You can't reason with these monkeys, their minds are already made up.

Aaaaaaannnnyway - Canada is easing up on some rules for travelers today, which is a good sign.

As of Tuesday, the federal government says foreign travellers who are fully vaccinated will be free to come to Canada as long as they are asymptomatic, have received either two doses of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a combination of accepted vaccines at least 14 days before entering the country and meet other pre-entry requirements.

Before boarding, anyone at least five years of age and up — even if they are fully vaccinated — will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours before boarding a plane. Antigen tests don’t count.

They will also have to upload their proof of vaccination into the ArriveCAN app either in English or in French before takeoff or they will not be allowed to board.

The new rules exempt travellers from the mandatory 14-day quarantine once they have touched down in Canada, but selected foreign nationals may be subject to testing upon arrival.

Nobody partially vaccinated will be exempt from the new travel restrictions, and neither will travellers who have received one dose and recovered from COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    And that's what we have been saying all along. Did you intentionally disprove your own stance? Old people die. Covid is disproportionately killing old people! Profound!

The average life expectancy in the USA is 78.54 years.

The average COVID death in the USA is 78 YO.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...vid-by-age-us/

carry on.
    So your take is these people are pretty much due, anyway, so who cares?

Keep in mind the average life expectancy for someone who is 78 in the U.S. 9.54 years for men and 11.09 years for women in the U.S. So COVID is knocking off an average of a decade from their lives.
    https://www.ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html

fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

"NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus."

Haaa im shocked

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    "NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus."
    Do you think the rate will be 10%? break 15%? hit 20%? Nope, even adding the 600-700,000 US deaths or the 30,000 CDN deaths to the total(s) barely bumps to the historical North American death rate. Covid is a thing, no denying it but again thinking back to the "there will be bodies in the streets, we are all going to die" hysteria of the last 18ish months to paraphrase the neck beard from The Simpsons "lamest pandemic ever".
    signed mask wearing double vaxxed ignorant waxman
    fire

rails are for trains

www.theguideshut.ca

Do you think the rate will be 10%? break 15%? hit 20%? Nope, even adding the 600-700,000 US deaths or the 30,000 CDN deaths to the total(s) barely bumps to the historical North American death rate. Covid is a thing, no denying it but again thinking back to the "there will be bodies in the streets, we are all going to die" hysteria of the last 18ish months to paraphrase the neck beard from The Simpsons "lamest pandemic ever".
    You can also just admit you were wrong. Covid accounted for a huge amount of excess deaths in the U.S. in Canada last year (and will this year). Probably not quite as dramatic in Canada, but not negligible, either. If you need to frame it as it was a lot better than "we are all going to die" so it wasn't really that bad, that seems pretty lame to me.

I don't know how you can honestly say that adding 600-700,000 deaths barely moves the needle when only about 3.3 million people die per year in the U.S. That's a massive increase as far as I'm concerned.

Either math is hard or yiu dont give af about anyone other than yourself. As long as one of those 7hunk isnt you its a ok eh bud

They are setting up auxiliary ERs and morgues in some U.S. cities (again) because they don't have room for patients and dead people. ICUs in some places are 150% of capacity (as in the video that you obviously didn't watch because you're scared to see the truth). Idaho announced today they are going to start rationing care, so some people who need care will not receive it. Nobody ever said there were going to be "bodies in the streets," literally, what they said was we were going to exceed the capacity of our healthcare system in some hotspots, and that is exactly what has happened. Right? You going to reply this time or be a chickenshit again?