Page 13 of 122 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Travel restrictions have worked for this small ski town. Bit of a spike in cases and restrictions shut it down a few times. Plus pow a plenty, no lines, solo chairs and now friendly people on buffed, deadfall free trails. I say more restrictions!! It was like a private bike park last year

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Article today corroborates the one posted by AD suggesting the US is going to allow Canadians to freely travel to the US by land on June 22 for any reason. Still no official word yet. It appears to be a power move by Biden for force Trudeau to negotiate on bilaterally lifting some restrictions.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...251723818.html

Longtime Liberal MP Wayne Easter, who chairs the House of Commons finance committee, told POLITICO on Thursday that the Trudeau government must lay out a border reopening plan — and soon.

Easter said the political squeeze from the U.S. has been stronger in large part because in Canada public health officials and the media have contributed to a greater “fear factor” around the pandemic.

“We’ve done a pretty good job of creating fear on the Canadian side,” he said, noting he understands the goal was to get people to stay home. “If you were ever to watch [the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation] for a 16-hour period, you’d be depressed"
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...-border-491285
    1.Wayne Easter is an idiot.
    B. No one can watch the CBC for an hour let alone 16.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Social media has cured the Vangroovy hockey riots, something the mouth breathing losers who stormed the Capitol building have just figured out

I spent a lot of time in the OR this year, IME I can afford the HC in Canada, its ok

whereas y'all get to chose the HC you can't afford

also life expectancy is much lower for a country with so much HC
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    You know what guys, some of us are american and some of us are Canadian (or Canadien), but we are all Maggots. So i called the border and you can all come up here. Just tell them the password. Check your pm for the password and enjoy revy guys. (except for buttah, he can fuck right off)
    Don’t worry about, I’ll never spend a cent in your shitty country.
    Fuck Canaduh
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Longtime Liberal MP Wayne Easter, who chairs the House of Commons finance committee, told POLITICO on Thursday that the Trudeau government must lay out a border reopening plan — and soon.

“As you get into July 1, Canada Day, and July 4, Independence Day, then those target dates are real pressure points for wanting to be normalized,” Easter, who co-chairs the Canada–U.S. Inter-Parliamentary Group, said in an interview. “The heat’s on, and I think we absolutely must have a plan.”

Easter said the political squeeze from the U.S. has been stronger in large part because in Canada public health officials and the media have contributed to a greater “fear factor” around the pandemic.

“We’ve done a pretty good job of creating fear on the Canadian side,” he said, noting he understands the goal was to get people to stay home. “If you were ever to watch [the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation] for a 16-hour period, you’d be depressed.”
    Today is the day you get to learn how little power a backbench government MP actually has in a parliamentary democracy, especially the Canadian variation. The PMs office has been and always will be the final arbiter on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Don’t worry about, I’ll never spend a cent in your shitty country.
    Fuck Canaduh
    We got rid of pennies, so we'll take your loonie instead.

Is a lonnie slang for fat kawk in canaduh?
    crab in my shoe mouth

you looking for a new Canadian boyfriend there butafake?

I learned on South Park that canaduhians have wicked small dinks
    crab in my shoe mouth

and that got you all excited?

Social media has cured the Vangroovy hockey riots, something the mouth breathing losers who stormed the Capitol building have just figured out

I spent a lot of time in the OR this year, IME I can afford the HC in Canada, its ok

whereas y'all get to chose the HC you can't afford

also life expectancy is much lower for a country with so much HC

Quote Originally Posted by Peyto View Post
    Today is the day you get to learn how little power a backbench government MP actually has in a parliamentary democracy, especially the Canadian variation. The PMs office has been and always will be the final arbiter on this issue.
    love or hate Trudeau there is nobody else in the wings who would be king, the conservative party is way too far right to form a government and I don't Canadians are ready to vote for Jagmeet

Quote Originally Posted by Peyto View Post
    I don't know the numbers of Canadians who are traveling south, but the quarantine requirements mean that as you say, its mostly snowbirds and the wealthy.

I disagree with your take on there being a double standard though - if the US wants to put quarantine requirements on those entering they're welcome to and the Canadian government certainly wouldn't protest. They'd probably love that as it would reduce the amount of Canadians traveling abroad (there is still a blanket travel advisory).
    There are 1500-2000 healthcare workers who live in Ontario and commute to Michigan every day. And that's just one spot. And if you had to pick a group more likely to come in contact with a virus...

This is why the "ClOsE tHe BoRdErZ jUsTiN" attack ads and blame game don't work. You can't just stop flights from x country with a variant and expect it to do anything, it'll just spread to other countries and come in that way. And you also can't just stop Canadians returning home from other countries - something something constitution.

Just crank out the vaccines, keep things low-key so our communist healthcare system can stay afloat, and eventually we'll get there. We're not far off, it feels like.

Main difference between CAN/USA is that if you get sick in the USA some private company makes money. If you get sick in Canada, the government loses money. At least, that's what it looks like from my igloo. Seems other countries are following the same protocols as Canada, and the USA is the outlier. I am 100% open to being totally misinformed, though.

Butterflakes own people don't like him, if he had served din Vietnam he would have been shot by his own troops

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Butterflakes own people don't like him, if he had served din Vietnam he would have been shot by his own troops
    aah comon' guys i was just making a bad joke at buttah's expense. he's not that bad.

apparently he's obsessed with our small canadian cocks though
    27° 18°

yeah yer right ^^as canadians it would be customary at this point to say we are sorry

I'm sorry butterflake is an asshole

It is a bit curious how he hates Canada so much. Maybe he just wants to be different. I mean who else actually dislikes Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It is a bit curious how he hates Canada so much. Maybe he just wants to be different. I mean who else actually dislikes Canada?
    there was alot online during new NAFTA but that was then , anyway...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DougW; 05-28-2021 at 08:50 PM.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    I also know exactly 1/2 dozen people who've had covid. 5 were mild cases. One is dead.

Arrogant and ignorant is a dangerous combo. Please kill youself.
    You are a piece of shit and typical of how this shit storm has turned people against each other.
    Carma will find you I'm sure.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

The fact that you don't know how to spell karma says all we need to know, pano douche

It is a big day in Quebec with the curfew lifted.

Not only will Quebecers now be allowed out after 9:30 p.m. for the first time since Jan. 9, they will also be able to eat and drink on restaurant terrasses — the province's fabled patios for dining — and welcome friends and family in their backyards.

1) Things are opening up, but not everything (yet)

Starting today:

The curfew is lifted across the province.
    Eating on patios and decks outside of restaurants is allowed.
    Outdoor gatherings of up to eight people on private property will be permitted.
    Travel between regions of Quebec will be permitted.
    Up to 2,500 people in a large theatre or arena will be allowed with assigned seating and measures in place. (Including at the Bell Centre for Game 6 of the Habs-Leafs series on Saturday.)
    Gatherings on private balconies are also allowed, but since physical distancing is required, squeezing in eight people won't be possible in a lot of cases.

Indoor private gatherings are still prohibited.

Run through the fields Quebec mags

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bloom-ANewHope-cvr.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	375914
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Theyll fuck it up. Poutine parties will be the next super spreader events

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app