Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    A passport is required for travel to Canada from US, no?

Let's just say someone very close to me. But not me let their passport expire. Faaack. There is a thread for the 'faaack' person songs here to buy I can't throw them under the bus as their intentions were good revolving around a tyke.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    I just did the expedited passport thing and it took about ~2 weeks. Could get it done faster by going in person, but that was quick enough for my purposes. Costs a little more though.

Just crossed the border at patterson to get to red. Guys was super nice. Much easier than all my quebec crossing . I got the random test. Do we really need to do this at this point or just ignore? What could be the repercussions? Protesters were there in force, they waved and passed me through. TKS

Quote Originally Posted by Crippity View Post
    Just crossed the border at patterson to get to red. Guys was super nice. Much easier than all my quebec crossing . I got the random test. Do we really need to do this at this point or just ignore? What could be the repercussions? Protesters were there in force, they waved and passed me through. TKS
    I am not the person to ask, but I can tell you when I crossed back into the US at Frontier (US side of Patterson) they didn't ask about any type of random test result. Just asked the normal border questions, Where do you live, How long in Canada, What where you doing, do you have any booze, smokes or weed on yah...

Quote Originally Posted by Crippity View Post
    I would imagine the repercussion could be they don't let you into the country after this. Bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by thecadgod View Post
    I am not the person to ask, but I can tell you when I crossed back into the US at Frontier (US side of Patterson) they didn't ask about any type of random test result. Just asked the normal border questions, Where do you live, How long in Canada, What where you doing, do you have any booze, smokes or weed on yah...
    If you were crossing back into the U.S. that would be American border agents and they wouldn't know that you were selected for a random test upon entering Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    A passport is required for travel to Canada from US, no?

Let's just say someone very close to me. But not me let their passport expire. Faaack. There is a thread for the 'faaack' person songs here to buy I can't throw them under the bus as their intentions were good revolving around a tyke.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    The rule for the last 20 years is "you need proof of citizenship and proof of residency". A passport (or enhanced driver's license between BC and Washington) is the most convenient (although you can have a Canadian passport and never live in Canada). A US customs agent explained that they want to make sure they can send you home at some point. A child is separate issue. If only one parent is present you may need a letter allowing travel from the other.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

CANADA GETS COVID UNDER CONTROL
    Proof is below
    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2022/...i-resort-mask/

So the mountain had a policy and asked him to respect it, he refused, and the situation escalated? I don't see the cops involved.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

OK so the vaccine mandates are NOT set by Justin Trudeau in Ottawa,

they are set in each province & territory by real fucking epidemiologists

but then the border is controled by CBSA so I gotta wonder which rules ?

if it seems really fucked up thats cuz its suposed to be

the feds always are
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by boar2m View Post
    I’ve scheduled a PCR on Wed 2 pm and I estimate I will cross the WA/BC border around 2 pm Sat, 7/26. Any US citizen here with first hand experience crossing entering Canada a couple hours outside the 72 hour window? How strict are they with the 72-hr limit?
    If you're beyond the 72-hour limit they won't let you across. I've made it a few times with minutes to spare, and I've talked to folks who missed the window by 5 minutes and were turned around.
    Beware that lineups are moving much slower now that they have to check test results and ask additional questions. My brother ran into a 10-car lineup yesterday, took him 45 minutes to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    If you're beyond the 72-hour limit they won't let you across. I've made it a few times with minutes to spare, and I've talked to folks who missed the window by 5 minutes and were turned around.
    Beware that lineups are moving much slower now that they have to check test results and ask additional questions. My brother ran into a 10-car lineup yesterday, took him 45 minutes to get through.
    That's what I've heard, too. Don't even think about cutting it close.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    So the mountain had a policy and asked him to respect it, he refused, and the situation escalated? I don't see the cops involved.
    Read it again^^^^^
    My father returning to the Canada this past fall, test results expired by an hour or two. They were dicks but let him in anyway. He had to quarantine for however many days, re-test, etc...it was a pain in the ass but he doesn't really need to leave home due to work, etc. No big deal. Few months later shows up a second time trying to return home, doesn't have results in a timely manner (hadn't received them yet even though he paid for testing, was promised 48 hour, blah blah blag), figures same bullshit will ensue. Wrong. $11,000 fine was offered to he and his wife because he was a "repeat offender". Or they could return to the US and try to get results in a timely manner (which took three days). All makes sense.......at least Canada has Covid Under Control

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer-Down View Post
    CANADA GETS COVID UNDER CONTROL
    Proof is below
    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2022/...i-resort-mask/
    His family must be very proud of his behavior. Dad, remember that time you got wrestled to the ground at the ski hill? Lol

Still, businesses need to just let that shit go. You can't fucking tackle your customers over something so stupid. People on both sides of this need to get a grip.

I'm quite enjoying the same people that were all "defund the police" last year now cheering the police on as they go about their business in Ottawa.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    I'm quite enjoying the same people that were all "defund the police" last year now cheering the police on as they go about their business in Ottawa.
    That's like them saying the same people who cheered on the police beating down protestors, including old men not moving out of the way, are now jeering the police for "enforcing tyranny against the truckers"

Hopefully you can see that clearly but I doubt it as neither is 'enjoyable'

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Instead of PCR, I plan to take NAAT with a much faster turn around time. Skiing at W/B looks little dry right now... I had some epic pow turns today on Hood. Hope conditions improve when I get there

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Never mind the South Park border episode, think about the material that they have for the Trudeau the Tyrannical Dictator (invokes the Emergency (War) Measures Act) vs the Peaceful Truckers. With Trudeau's hiding from the Truckers, then vilifying them, calling them racist, terrorists, and their "unacceptable views" as well as JT calling the Jewish member of the opposition Conservative Party and all her Party members Neo-Nazi sympathizers, Trudeau has all but written the script for a great future South Park episode.
    Under no circumstances should 50k people be able to force a government's hand in changing policies by occupying a city and harassing the people who live there. That just isn't how a democratic society is supposed to work, pal. Also, since they wanted the feds to overrule the provincial mandates (masks, lockdowns), isn't that an example of the exact tyranny and anti-freedom bullshit they're whining about?

Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    a local well known & reasonably loved town offical was standing around watching but had to leave the 1st protest

The PG citizen a newspaper in a medium sized town east of here has quit covering anti-vax protests and did not cover the convoy, the editor wrote a piece stating it is no longer safe to send out photogs or reporters
    Remember when reporters wore military gear and reported from an active warzone? You let your local reporters off the hook with poor excuses like that?

Yeah, the group parked in the street singing with the bouncy castle, grill, sauna, and bonfire isn't safe, but being in an active warzone is? HAHAHAHAHAHA STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Under no circumstances should 50k people be able to force a government's hand in changing policies by occupying a city and harassing the people who live there. That just isn't how a democratic society is supposed to work, pal. Also, since they wanted the feds to overrule the provincial mandates (masks, lockdowns), isn't that an example of the exact tyranny and anti-freedom bullshit they're whining about?

Get a grip.
    In a democratic society does the leader refuse to negotiate or listen to grievances or instead vilify and then declare emergency powers that are what amount to marshal law? In no way do the peaceful protests in Ottawa meet the high threshold requirement that was established when the Emergency Measures Act was drawn up.

When the truckers first started out I had little faith that they would accomplish anything useful. But the surprise was that they revealed the true nature of Prime Minister Blackface. He is a bully and a tyrant and his dictatorial over reaction behaviour to a peaceful protest that inconvenienced the citizens of Ottawa, is an embarrassment internationally to both Trudeau and Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Remember when reporters wore military gear and reported from an active warzone? You let your local reporters off the hook with poor excuses like that?

Yeah, the group parked in the street singing with the bouncy castle, grill, sauna, and bonfire isn't safe, but being in an active warzone is? HAHAHAHAHAHA STFU.
    since when was Canada an active war zone ?

this is not the USA

It was actulay the editor who wouldn't send his people in to cover anti vax protests in small town canada, your takeaway was supposed to be how fucked up rabid anti-vaxers can be

are you off your meds again ?

In a democratic society does the leader refuse to negotiate or listen to grievances or instead vilify and then declare emergency powers that are what amount to marshal law? In no way do the peaceful protests in Ottawa meet the high threshold requirement that was established when the Emergency Measures Act was drawn up.

When the truckers first started out I had little faith that they would accomplish anything useful. But the surprise was that they revealed the true nature of Prime Minister Blackface. He is a bully and a tyrant and his dictatorial over reaction behaviour to a peaceful protest that inconvenienced the citizens of Ottawa, is an embarrassment internationally to both Trudeau and Canada.
    Pretty sure he explained why. You don't go out and "negotiate" with people like this. An army of mouthbreathers show up to your door with F*CK DANOT flags - you're gonna go out and have a rational conversation with them?

This was never about pandemic mandates, it was always about causing a scene while they tell Trudeau to go and fuck himself. I'm glad he didn't go out and talk to these maroons. I get you hate the guy and therefore anything that is against him is something you support, so good for you I guess.

actualy the truckers have very little support, they did exactly what they said they would its just that nobody believed they would, so now they get their shit fucked with

The truckers tried to hold Canada hostage, now the people who were under siege in Ottawa seem pretty happy the truckers are gone

trudeau will probaby be re-elected in 25 if you don't like him don't vote for him that how its done in canada or any democracy

since when was Canada an active war zone ?

this is not the USA

It was actulay the editor who wouldn't send his people in to cover anti vax protests in small town canada, your takeaway was supposed to be how fucked up rabid anti-vaxers can be

are you off your meds again ?
    This is the biggest news story to come out of Canada, maybe ever. Reporters who ignore actual news stories because it doesn't fit with their agenda and narrow world view should not be in the reporting business at all.

Thats my point. Nobody can disagree with that statement.

actualy the truckers have very little support, they did exactly what they said they would its just that nobody believed they would, so now they get their shit fucked with

The truckers tried to hold Canada hostage, now the people who were under siege in Ottawa seem pretty happy the truckers are gone

trudeau will probaby be re-elected in 25 if you don't like him don't vote for him that how its done in canada or any democracy
    I just hope the CPC can get a leader and platform that is worth voting for. I'm not the biggest Trudeau fan either, but in order for him to go there needs to be a viable option. Just repeating "I'm not Justin" isn't enough, but they keep going back to that same well for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Reporters who ignore actual news stories because it doesn't fit with their agenda and narrow world view should not be in the reporting business at all.

Thats my point. Nobody can disagree with that statement.
    the Ottawa event was well covered by all the news agencies, in fact the whacko-nut-jobs complained it was all mainstream media

It was the EDITOR period in a small town that was NOT OTTAWA who refuses to cover any and all anti-vax protests which included the convoy as it went thru, think about it if you want to protest but yer people are so fucked up the 4th estate refuses to cover you then you have failed to get your word out

we actulay don't know how the reporters felt cuz it was the EDITOR who wrote an EDITORIAL stating he refused to cover anti vaxers in small town BC cuz they are all more fucked than the normal run of the mill protesters

which in effect means the newspaper did cover the event by telling the town they were not covering it

so that is the story

And really small town newspaper reporters don't make enough money to risk getting beat up

don' t you have a crayon somwhere that needs eating ?
    Last edited by XXX-er; 02-22-2022 at 09:48 AM.