Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 3042
    Crossed back to quebec today with arrivecan including my vaxx history and positive test.
    The border agent looked and said she would wave us through without quarantine or sending us back to the states for a PCR but Quebec's dumbfuck testing (which gave me my result) does not meed the fed's guideline for what a positive test should state on the same document, including:

- name x
    - address
    - type of test
    - some other shit

If you are hoping to cross back and forth for six months like i was without a hassle, think again, or at least check to make sure your proof is up to snuff. pretty easy to run into an asshole out there.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Crossed back to quebec today with arrivecan including my vaxx history and positive test.
    The border agent looked and said she would wave us through without quarantine or sending us back to the states for a PCR but Quebec's dumbfuck testing (which gave me my result) does not meed the fed's guideline for what a positive test should state on the same document, including:

- name x
    - address
    - type of test
    - some other shit

If you are hoping to cross back and forth for six months like i was without a hassle, think again, or at least check to make sure your proof is up to snuff. pretty easy to run into an asshole out there.
    I hate this shit so much. Enough's enough. Who's down for a suburbanite SUV convoy to Ottawa to get these testing rules removed? Should be vaxxed, you're in right now, with even that being removed sometime in the next 12 months.

Fuck this shit, man. Paulster needs a Heady Topper run!

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    Possibly a shift for Canada borders? Saskatchewan is lightening up province restrictions. No mention of border but.... http://https://www.cbc.ca/news/canad...o615PV4_xMAB44
    The link doesn't work for me but it doesn't matter because Saskatchewan does not control the border. Instead we have to rely on the Federal Government, lead by the dumbest guy in the room, Prime Minister Dressup. If we can only somehow turn opening the border without restrictions, into a performative virtue signalling event, which is right up Trudeau's alley, then we are out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    The link doesn't work for me but it doesn't matter because Saskatchewan does not control the border. Instead we have to rely on the Federal Government, lead by the dumbest guy in the room, Prime Minister Dressup. If we can only somehow turn opening the border without restrictions, into a performative virtue signalling event, which is right up Trudeau's alley, then we are out of luck.
    Or hey, open it up as an anti-virtue signalling event thanks to those guys that pissed on the tomb of the unknown soldier, fkna!

Quote Originally Posted by altabird92 View Post
    This is pretty off topic, but can anybody confirm that Canada doesn’t have passport validity requirements for land crossing? My passport expires less than three months after my trip.
    My passports expired years ago and I still use them for cross border travel by car. Never had an issue. Only disclaimer is I am a dual citizen of US and Canada. An agent told me (pre-9-11) that you can travel on expired passports within US/Canada without issue.

The best part about this ongoing thread is the title.......love it!!!!

Are you posting from a truck convoy somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Are you posting from a truck convoy somewhere?
    I'm not a big fan of the Freedom Convoy but really it is Trudeau and his response to the truckers and blue collar workers in general that I can't stand. Trudeau is so out of touch and such a poor decision maker.

A better wiser leader would have met with Convoy leaders and worked out a timetable to implement at least some of what they want. With 90% of adult Canadians already vaccinated and hospital capacity holding up, how far are we from fully opening the border without restrictions are we anyways?

With 90% of adult Canadians already vaccinated and hospital capacity holding up, how far are we from fully opening the border without restrictions are we anyways?
    Hopefully not far.

I'm not a big fan of the Freedom Convoy but really it is Trudeau and his response to the truckers and blue collar workers in general that I can't stand. Trudeau is so out of touch and such a poor decision maker.

A better wiser leader would have met with Convoy leaders and worked out a timetable to implement at least some of what they want. With 90% of adult Canadians already vaccinated and hospital capacity holding up, how far are we from fully opening the border without restrictions are we anyways?
    Negotiate with those red neck fuck sticks? How bout throw em in fucking jail.
    Protesters in Fairy Creek block a logging road and get thrown in the clink with the odd broken rib and thumb
    Protesters block the Morice FSR up in these parts and have to appear in court after being charged.

A bunch of idiot right wing dipshits block border crossings, force the shut down of car plants and terrorize the residents of Ottawa for weeks and we do fucking nothing??? The only negotiation I'd like to see with those clowns is how much reparation they're going to make from their big go fucking fund me campaign to the various police departments that have been coddling them.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

the craziest / stupidest thing about the truckers is that they want (like you) the border restrictions gone. well, those things were all negotiated with the us. you think trudeau is going to go up there and say “90% of our truckers are vaccinated but we have these assholes that need to come and go as they please so how bout we drop that?”

what a shit hand and awful take of the situation.

anyway, these guys are fucksticks and it’s hard to blame JT for their inability to function in a complicated world, but if that’s what your bias says is the problem i don’t think i am lawyery enough to convince you otherwise.

fuck these stupid racist pieces of shit.

The whole thing is so dumb. Just get the fucking shot.

So much ironing. So much woosh.
    Dbl f trudeau bumper stickers front and rear im guessing

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

You can consider the honking truckers to be uncivilized juvenile assholes while also acknowledging that JT is a pretentious fop.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    You can consider the honking truckers to be uncivilized juvenile assholes while also acknowledging that JT is a pretentious fop.
    no way. objectively, the fake truckers are dog shit, full stop.

trudeau is a privileged and entitled ass just like trump, boris, w, etc but more competent despite a tendency to step in dogshit every few months publicly (as opposed to every day). big difference and no need to equivocate.

the rw dogpile on trudeau (like obama) as some sort of a villain is comical and i refuse to let it go down so we can get our own trump up here next time so canada can be more like ‘merica. fuck that.

the liberals might be a bunch of crooks but at least they keep the rubber on the road to use some trucker lingo.

JFC all I did was call him a pretentious fop, not communist satan or whatever the rw calls him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Crossed at Paterson on Sunday night around 8pm. Took all of 5 mins. If you got your ducks in a row getting in is easy. 12 of us across, zero random tests. Getting back to the US was the same, took all of 5 mins.

I would be very glad to see the random test go away. Last time it was a huge pain in the ass. Crossing again in three days.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Protesters in Fairy Creek block a logging road and get thrown in the clink with the odd broken rib and thumb
    Protesters block the Morice FSR up in these parts and have to appear in court after being charged.

A bunch of idiot right wing dipshits block border crossings, force the shut down of car plants and terrorize the residents of Ottawa for weeks and we do fucking nothing??? The only negotiation I'd like to see with those clowns is how much reparation they're going to make from their big go fucking fund me campaign to the various police departments that have been coddling them.
    Cops obviously have an issue policing people that look, sound and act like themselves.

Sad but true

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post

Wow pretty tough talk, how about you go down to the local coffee shop and make the same speech. See how that works for ya.

These people are your neighbors, the people who bring you everything you need.

They are fighting to get our country back. No more bullshit government heavy handed control.

How about I forward your post to every trucking outfit in northern BC..... I'm sure they would like to know who they are doing business with.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    They are fighting to get our country back. No more bullshit government heavy handed control.
    I will never understand how requiring a vaccine is "heavy handed control." It's just not.

How this thread got to 105 pages without getting moved to the Padded Room is beyond me. LMAO!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

I had a spring meeting scheduled in Vancouver and they just killed the whole thing because of border crossing issues and moved it to f'n Orlando. jfc

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Huh... well your neighbours are literally terrorizing my neighbours, many of whom have nothing to do with the government and this ridiculous politicization of a pandemic. Like I've said many times; come to Ottawa and protest the government, that's your right and people in Ottawa know that. But, don't come to town and terrorize the broader community. That's just being a dick.

And oh yah... they aren't the people who bring us everything we need. Those people are still out there doing that. Or at least trying to.

#supportrealtruckers
    Aren't like 90% of truckers vaccinated? This shit with the border is fucked. I say call in the military.
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Aren't like 90% of truckers vaccinated? This shit with the border is fucked. I say call in the military.
    According to Trudeau, 90% of adults in Canada are vaccinated.

Here is something to consider: A number of years ago the government of New Brunswick decided to pass a law mandating compulsory wearing of helmets for all skiers and snowboarders. Then they found out that 90% of skiers and snowboarders were already wearing helmets so they realized a law was not needed. When will the government of Canada realize the country is at a point where mandates and regs need to be pulled back not increased?

We need to learn to live with the virus and Canada's truckers sure started the conversation...worldwide. Kinda surprised me.