190 Volkl Explosiv 1, 179 Praxis RX

I’ll post pics tonight price police feel free to chime in.

Mint 190 Explosiv 1. One mount bases have one small scratch, edges and tops good. Not sure what a fair price is for these. They have been sitting and it’s more ski than I want.

179 RX 1 mount for pivots 300mm bsl in descent shape flex 4. Thinking $200 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

A low-priority request, just for science...

If you have spare time, I would love a straight tape measurement of the length of your Explosivs. I have a much newer 2005 Explosiv 190cm which measures only 185.9cm with straight tape...and I've always wanted to confirm my theory that the older Explosivs measure 2-3cm longer than that.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post

If you have spare time, I would love a straight tape measurement of the length of your Explosivs. I have a much newer 2005 Explosiv 190cm which measures only 185.9cm with straight tape...and I've always wanted to confirm my theory that the older Explosivs measure 2-3cm longer than that.

I’ve got a 3 digit serial number gen 1 ; can measure when I have a minute.

I love this place at times
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post

Will do now I just need to find the tape measure.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I love this place at times

No doubt. These came to my collection via Swerve.

I get a straight pull of 188.0 cm on the OG 190

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    ...I get a straight pull of 188.0 cm on the OG 190
    Thanks!

This 2.1cm difference (between older square-tail "190's" and newer square-tail "190's") supports the theory that the OG square-tails were long, then they changed the Wizards/Zeus(or is it Thor?) by making the tail a rounded semi-twin---and then after that, when they changed back to a square-tail, I guess they just "chopped off" that rounded semi-twin in the molds, which made the newer square-tail "190" Explosivs shorter by 2.1cm.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy