Couch to crash on in tahoe? Even just a driveway to sleep in my car?

So I guess thanks to Ottime and some sort of mysterious machinations of the universe which I do not yet fully understand or quite believe I am lucky enough for them to be real, I have a ski pass to Alterra resosts which I'm thinking includes Squaw/Alpine Meadows. I've never been. Making it happen this year for sure. I'm too broke and probably won't be around enough to actually rent a room, but if anyone has a couch to crash on I am a mean cook and can contribute some money towards rent if I end up staying more than a couple days. Even a driveway to park and sleep in my car would be awesome. If anyone has a line on somewhere I could maybe pick up some shifts waiting tables that would be awesome as well. Hoping to spend a few weeks out there if I can swing it.

And of course, I've got to ski with some of you fuckers.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I know some places to car camp in north Lake Tahoe and south lake. Pm me if nothing comes up. Sure it will