Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Nezium liner shorts, love the thigh pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    Yes thanks I saw that thread. I’m a size 12 otherwise I’d be tempted. But my 2013 pair has been repaired and I still have the brand new pair on standby so I should be good until 2030 at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Attachment 343567

A 1L waterbottle allowed me to ride pretty much anything under 3 hours without a pack. All my tools and stuff are strapped to the bike, and i just fill the Magnum up with water and im ready to go without a sweaty back or a (fanny)pack shifting around. Its great.
    A number of review mentioned that these leak - I assume they don't for you? I was looking for a larger water bottle...

Anyone digging the Ergon grips? I've been using them for over a decade, they really help with hand numbness or pain issues on long rides. I love 'em.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    Anyone digging the Ergon grips? I've been using them for over a decade, they really help with hand numbness or pain issues on long rides. I love 'em.
    I was using them but switched to Jones bars. Way better than Ergons for comfort. I was a little worried about control on rough and twisty trails but it hasn’t been an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    For years I had problems with my hands going numb on rides from carpal tunnel.
    I went with the SQ Labs instead of the Ergons and the results have been amazing. They keep my wrist from rotating down which makes all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    For years I had problems with my hands going numb on rides from carpal tunnel.
    I went with the SQ Labs instead of the Ergons and the results have been amazing. They keep my wrist from rotating down which makes all the difference.
    Same. Doesn’t really matter the brand - I just need a grip that keeps my wrist from dropping - usually it’s easiest to find what I need from Ergon options.

RRP front fender. Durable and great protection. Looks like a dirt bike fender, but clean

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1657506046.568188.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	607.1 KB 
ID:	421179

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

2x on the 1Up USA rack.
    I used to own a bike shop and could get any rack at wholesale.
    I paid full retail for the 1UP.
    Worth every penny.
    Last edited by Roxtar; 07-19-2022 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

After seeing a bike at my buddy's shop being repaired after it fell off a rack (Yakima I think) when one of the silly plastic wheel straps failed due to sun brittleness, I didn't hesitate at all in getting a 1Up rack for my new truck. They're built like British phone booths.

Updated bump.

This same thread is on MTBR and I'll say the same thing: Wahoo Kick'r/Zwift. I didn't want to get one...and waited appx two years b/c I didn't want to fork out the $$$$. But in January, I finally caved. I went from appx 0-100/miles every Dec-March in previous years to over 500miles in January alone. And a lot of those miles were quality miles (races, FTP training, etc) and not just pushing out volume. Riding on a trainer stinks...but Kick'r and Zwift makes it just tolerable enough that I use it whenever it's rainy, dark, and/or cold.

My favorite purchase is my Kona Hei Hei CR/DL...I just love it. But the most valuable for cycling has been the Kick'r.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Wheelset with Berd spokes. So good.